Subject: 23.1.50; Eshell | Invalid function: eshell-eval-using-options

From: Leo <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 19:20:14 +0000

Please describe exactly what actions triggered the bug
and the precise symptoms of the bug.  If you can, give
a recipe starting from `emacs -Q':

To reproduce

1. emacs -q and M-x eshell

2. mkdir test

"Invalid function: eshell-eval-using-options" will be printed in the
eshell buffer although 'test' is successfully created.

If Emacs crashed, and you have the Emacs process in the gdb debugger,
please include the output from the following gdb commands:
    `bt full' and `xbacktrace'.
For information about debugging Emacs, please read the file
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/etc/DEBUG.

In GNU Emacs 23.1.50.1 (i386-apple-darwin9.8.0, NS apple-appkit-949.54)
 of 2009-11-27 on victoria.local
Windowing system distributor `Apple', version 10.3.949
configured using `configure  '--with-ns''