Subject: Re: [bug#50814] [PATCH 5/5] guix: git-authenticate: Fix authenticate-repository.

From: Maxime Devos <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2021 01:14:44 +0200

Attila Lendvai schreef op di 28-09-2021 om 18:24 [+0200]:
> [...]
> -(define* (commit-authorized-keys repository commit
> -                                 #:optional (default-authorizations '()))
> -  "Return the list of OpenPGP fingerprints authorized to sign COMMIT, based on
> -authorizations listed in its parent commits.  If one of the parent commits
> -does not specify anything, fall back to DEFAULT-AUTHORIZATIONS."

> +(define (authorized-keys-at-commit repository commit default-authorizations)
> +  "Return the list of authorized key fingerprints from the '.guix-authorizations'
> +file at the given commit."

Could 'default-authorizations' still be documented?

Anyway, I don't see any problems with this patch (ignoring the warning and the
docstrings), but I'm completely unfamiliar with the internals of channel
authentication, so I don't know what to look for.  You'll need to find someone
else to review this.

Greetings,
Maxime