Subject: [bug#50812] [PATCH v4 0/5] Add python-geopandas

From: Felix Gruber <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2021 06:34:39 +0000

This version of the patchset updates the proj package to 7.2.1 instead
of adding a new proj.7 package. I've confirmed that all but two of the
packages given by `guix refresh -l proj` still build. The two failing
packages are python-hyperkitty and itk-snap which both already failed to
build before the update of proj.

There is a newer version 8.1.1 of proj, but that would break quite a lot
of dependent packages as it does not contain the deprecated proj_api.h
anymore. So for now proj 7.2.1 is the latest version of proj to which we
can update.

Felix Gruber (5):
  gnu: proj: Update to 7.2.1.
  gnu: Add python-pyproj.
  gnu: Add python-cligj.
  gnu: Add python-fiona.
  gnu: Add python-geopandas.

 gnu/packages/geo.scm        | 167 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++---
 gnu/packages/python-xyz.scm |  26 ++++++
 2 files changed, 182 insertions(+), 11 deletions(-)

-- 
2.30.2