Subject: bug#50749: 28.0.50; three gnus-icalendar issues w.r.t. RFC5546 and party crashers

From: Lars Ingebrigtsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2021 23:49:46 +0200

Alexandre Duret-Lutz <[email-masked]> writes:

> While working on that and discovering RFC5546 (which is completely new to
> me), I found two other issues in the gnus-icalendar code.

Thanks; skimming the patches, I they make sense to me, but perhaps Jan
has further comments here.

But I see that you have many FSF copyright assignments on file, but not
one for Emacs?  These patches are collectively too big to apply without
one -- would you be willing to sign one?

If so, here's the form to get started:

Please email the following information to [email-masked], and we
will send you the assignment form for your past and future changes.

Please use your full legal name (in ASCII characters) as the subject
line of the message.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
REQUEST: SEND FORM FOR PAST AND FUTURE CHANGES

[What is the name of the program or package you're contributing to?]
Emacs

[Did you copy any files or text written by someone else in these changes?
Even if that material is free software, we need to know about it.]

[Do you have an employer who might have a basis to claim to own
your changes?  Do you attend a school which might make such a claim?]

[For the copyright registration, what country are you a citizen of?]

[What year were you born?]

[Please write your email address here.]

[Please write your postal address here.]

[Which files have you changed so far, and which new files have you written
so far?]