Subject: bug#50742: spacefm crash on launch

From: "bdju" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2021 14:17:04 -0500

guix (GNU Guix) 9057035d892266c1b90242d06522a642e13b09d79
I am running Guix System

Here is the output after running `spacefm` from my terminal
------------------------------------------------------------------------

(spacefm:28620): SpaceFM-WARNING **: 13:43:17.110: No root settings
found in
/gnu/store/cb0mdkpb2a3x1sylfhkhb8g228hs43cp-spacefm-1.0.6/etc/spacefm/
Setting a root editor in Preferences should remove this warning on
startup.   Otherwise commands run as root may present a security risk.
**
GLib:ERROR:../glib-2.62.6/glib/ghash.c:472:g_hash_table_lookup_node:
assertion failed: (!g_atomic_ref_count_compare (&hash_table->ref_count,
0))
Bail out!
GLib:ERROR:../glib-2.62.6/glib/ghash.c:472:g_hash_table_lookup_node:
assertion failed: (!g_atomic_ref_count_compare (&hash_table->ref_count,
0))
zsh: abort      spacefm
------------------------------------------------------------------------

When launching with ‘guix environment --pure --ad-hoc spacefm --
spacefm’ instead, it appears successfully.