Subject: bug#5074:

From: Juanma Barranquero <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 May 2010 00:47:23 +0200

On Wed, May 26, 2010 at 23:51, Lennart Borgman
<[email-masked]> wrote:

> However FYI I still have a lot of crashes/freezes. Emacs hangs and is
> difficult to kill from Windows Task Manager, but it does not loop.
> Seems to be low level. I suspect four sources at the moment: url
> related (most suspected for hangs), frame related (very suspected for
> crashes and a bit for hangs) and the current changes to the display
> code (a little bit suspected for crashes). And my own changes for
> frame handling (quite suspected, but they are very recent, last month
> only). I will try to get back traces.

I don't doubt you're experiencing trouble. Myself, I've had a lot more
crashes in the past month than the year before... which isn't entirely
unexpected, now that the trunk is open again.

Out of curiosity, which compiler are you using? I recently had lots of
problems with MinGW 4.5.0, apparently unrelated to the one described
in etc/PROBLEMS.

    Juanma