Subject: bug#5074:

From: Juanma Barranquero <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 May 2010 23:33:45 +0200

On Wed, May 26, 2010 at 20:20, Lennart Borgman
<[email-masked]> wrote:

> I think it may be wrong closing this bug. You can not do anything with
> this information alone, but please do not hide it by just closing it.

But this bug report has *no* useful information, other than the fact
that a non-reproducible crash happened perhaps during a call to
url-retrieve-synchronously. Or perhaps during redisplay. There's not
even a backtrace. It would be difficult to relate any possible fix to
this bug.

> There was just a new bug report about url-retrieve-synchronously (bug
> 6274). I suspect it can be related.

Why? You reported a crash, #6274 talks about a temporary freeze.

> I also reported a hang in the same function in bug 5103 and another
> hang calling it in a timer in bug 5372.

Well, then perhaps these two bugs are really related to #6274 (it's
difficult to say, because as usual your bug reports are pretty sparse,
to say the least). But in any case, how are they related to #5074?

    Juanma