Subject: Re: bug#5074:

From: Lennart Borgman <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 May 2010 20:20:42 +0200

I think it may be wrong closing this bug. You can not do anything with
this information alone, but please do not hide it by just closing it.
There was just a new bug report about url-retrieve-synchronously (bug
6274). I suspect it can be related.

I also reported a hang in the same function in bug 5103 and another
hang calling it in a timer in bug 5372.

(I have no patches that I think can be related to this, but I can be wrong.)

On Wed, May 26, 2010 at 7:40 PM, Glenn Morris <[email-masked]> wrote:
>
> Nobody can do anything with this information.
>
> Please reopen this if you ever get a backtrace, or a reproducible
> crash recipe, in an unpatched Emacs.
>
>
>
>