Subject: bug#50666: 28.0.50; Fix native compilation on Cygwin

From: Achim Gratz <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2021 20:29:45 +0200

Eli Zaretskii writes:
> Out of curiosity, what do you do with the myriad DLLs that Windows
> itself provides?  Aren't they part of the same problem with the Cygwin
> implementation of 'fork'?

These are never part of the Cygwin process.

> No, there are no architecture-specific branches.  I guess the idea is
> that the 2 hashes in the file name and the 3rd has in the directory
> name (which depends on the Emacs binary) will take care of that.

Hmm, I seem to remember some post from Andrea that showed a
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu subdirectory for the cached files.  So how are these
hashes generated, then?

Regards,
Achim.
-- 
+<[Q+ Matrix-12 WAVE#46+305 Neuron microQkb Andromeda XTk Blofeld]>+

SD adaptations for Waldorf Q V3.00R3 and Q+ V3.54R2:
http://Synth.Stromeko.net/Downloads.html#WaldorfSDada