Subject: Re: bug#50666: 28.0.50; Fix native compilation on Cygwin

From: Achim Gratz <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2021 21:22:06 +0100

Ken Brown writes:
> On 10/29/2021 2:02 PM, Eli Zaretskii wrote:
>>> Thanks for the suggestion.  How's this?
>> LGTM, thanks.
>
> OK, I'll wait a few days before pushing it, in case Achim wants to chime in.

Go ahead.  While it's somewhat unsatisfatory to drop the ball like this,
I also don't see it as a good investment of time to get to the bottom of
the (multiple) issues at play.  The outcome might still be that it
doesn't quite work even if we'd get there.  If somebody is interested
enough we'll hear of it I'd think.

Regards,
Achim.
-- 
+<[Q+ Matrix-12 WAVE#46+305 Neuron microQkb Andromeda XTk Blofeld]>+

Factory and User Sound Singles for Waldorf Q+, Q and microQ:
http://Synth.Stromeko.net/Downloads.html#WaldorfSounds