Subject: Re: bug#50666: 28.0.50; Fix native compilation on Cygwin

From: ASSI <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2021 11:05:34 +0200

Andrea Corallo  writes:
>> In general, is this hardcoded or can we change the hashing strategy for
>> Cygwin via some configuration or hook?
>
> Hardcoded. Could you explain why this could be problematic for cygwin?

It's not preblematic per se, I am just trying to figure out what the
options are to deal with the fact that rebase is host specific while the
cache is not.

> Note we use the absolute location hash mainly to try to keep clean the
> cache folders (we can't have two eln with the same 'path_hash', one must
> be obsolete).

Understood.  I'll try to trawl the old threads some time and may come
back with more questions. :-)

Regards,
Achim.
-- 
+<[Q+ Matrix-12 WAVE#46+305 Neuron microQkb Andromeda XTk Blofeld]>+

DIY Stuff:
http://Synth.Stromeko.net/DIY.html