Subject: Re: [bug#50657] [PATCH v2] gnu: Add vpn-slice.

From: Nicolas Goaziou <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 05 Dec 2021 12:14:22 +0100

Hello,

phodina via Guix-patches via <[email-masked]> writes:

> I checked the /etc/hosts and seems that on Guix System there aren't symlink to the /gnu/store.
>
> $ readlink -f /etc/hostname
> /etc/hostname

But it is read-only, isn't it? If so, how can the program do its stuff,
since it is supposed to modify the file?

> +        (sha256
> +          (base32
> +            "0lv3g1bq6ssz6fn6zlzn12dahc4d7nf7kjwxsnb5d7gdrfp36lbx"))))

Nitpick: Hash string should be on the same line as base32

> +    (description "This package allows you to minimize your contact with
> +an intrusive VPN --- split your traffic between the VPN tunnel and your normal
> +network interfaces")

Nitpick: I think English does not add spaces between "---".

> +    (license license:gpl3)))

You forgot to change the license, as suggested by Xinglu Chen.

Regards,
-- 
Nicolas Goaziou