Subject: bug#50638: 28.0.50; [PATCH] fix an annoying typo in IDLwave

From: Manuel Giraud <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2021 14:16:33 +0200

Hi,

I sometime have to type Harris IDL code and this typo was getting on my
nerves :)

>From 5205f96f23b50526992aff545290251c050b8d45 Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
From: Manuel Giraud <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2021 14:13:55 +0200
Subject: [PATCH] fix typo in idlwave

---
 lisp/progmodes/idlwave.el | 2 +-
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)

diff --git a/lisp/progmodes/idlwave.el b/lisp/progmodes/idlwave.el
index 374876d5b4..e95abd863e 100644
--- a/lisp/progmodes/idlwave.el
+++ b/lisp/progmodes/idlwave.el
@@ -1365,7 +1365,7 @@ idlwave-mode-version
 
 (defun idlwave-keyword-abbrev (&rest args)
   "Create a function for abbrev hooks to call `idlwave-modify-abbrev' with args."
-  (lambda () (append #'idlwave-modify-abbrev args)))
+  (lambda () (apply #'idlwave-modify-abbrev args)))
 
 (autoload 'idlwave-shell "idlw-shell"
   "Run an inferior IDL, with I/O through buffer `(idlwave-shell-buffer)'." t)
-- 
2.33.0

In GNU Emacs 28.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-unknown-openbsd7.0, X toolkit, cairo version 1.16.0, Xaw3d scroll bars)
 of 2021-09-17 built on elite.giraud
Repository revision: 2d0aedd1ad8becd73bce73f228ad9a56a80b099a
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12013000
System Description: OpenBSD elite.giraud 7.0 GENERIC.MP#211 amd64

Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/home/manuel/emacs --bindir=/home/manuel/bin
 --with-x-toolkit=athena --without-sound --without-json
 CPPFLAGS=-I/usr/local/include LDFLAGS=-L/usr/local/lib'

Configured features:
CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG LCMS2
LIBOTF LIBXML2 M17N_FLT MODULES NOTIFY KQUEUE PDUMPER PNG RSVG THREADS
TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS X11 XAW3D XDBE XIM XPM LUCID ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Magit

Minor modes in effect:
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  icomplete-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  windmove-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  indent-tabs-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/manuel/.el/google-maps.el/google-maps hides /home/manuel/.el/google-maps
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20210916.1754/magit-section-pkg hides /home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-section-20210829.1849/magit-section-pkg
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/transient-20210819.2118/transient hides /home/manuel/emacs/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/transient

Features:
(shadow sort bbdb-message mail-extr gnus-msg ispell emacsbug term ehelp
goto-addr magit-extras face-remap magit-submodule magit-obsolete
magit-blame magit-stash magit-reflog magit-bisect magit-push magit-pull
magit-fetch magit-clone magit-remote magit-commit magit-sequence
magit-notes magit-worktree magit-tag magit-merge magit-branch
magit-reset magit-files magit-refs magit-status magit magit-repos
magit-apply magit-wip magit-log which-func magit-diff git-commit rx
magit-core magit-autorevert autorevert filenotify magit-margin
magit-transient magit-process with-editor magit-mode transient magit-git
magit-section magit-utils dash log-edit pcvs-util add-log smerge-mode
diff whitespace vc cl-print debug backtrace dabbrev misearch
multi-isearch vc-git diff-mode bug-reference vc-dispatcher vc-svn
eieio-opt speedbar ezimage dframe shortdoc idlw-complete-structtag
idlwave-shell idlw-shell help-fns radix-tree idlwave imenu idlwave-help
idlw-help cl-extra help-mode paredit paren icomplete time battery
cus-load exwm-randr xcb-randr exwm-config exwm exwm-input xcb-keysyms
exwm-manage exwm-floating xcb-cursor xcb-render exwm-layout
exwm-workspace exwm-core xcb-ewmh xcb-icccm xcb xcb-xkb xcb-xproto
xcb-types xcb-debug server modus-operandi-theme modus-themes pcase
google-maps google-maps-static google-maps-geocode google-maps-base
osm-mode url-cache gnuplot info-look transmission color calc-bin
calc-ext calc calc-loaddefs rect calc-macs w3m-load mu4e mu4e-org
mu4e-main mu4e-view mu4e-view-gnus gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view
mml-smime smime dig gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-dbus
dbus gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7 netrc nnoo gnus-spec
gnus-int gnus-range gnus-win gnus nnheader wid-edit mu4e-view-common
mu4e-headers mu4e-compose mu4e-context mu4e-draft mu4e-actions ido
rfc2368 smtpmail sendmail mu4e-mark mu4e-proc mu4e-utils doc-view
jka-compr image-mode exif mu4e-lists mu4e-message shr kinsoku svg xml
dom flow-fill mule-util hl-line mu4e-vars message rmc puny rfc822 mml
mml-sec epa derived epg rfc6068 epg-config gnus-util rmail
rmail-loaddefs mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047
rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums mail-prsvr mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader
mu4e-meta supercite regi bbdb-anniv diary-lib diary-loaddefs bbdb-mua
bbdb-com crm mailabbrev bbdb bbdb-site timezone org ob ob-tangle ob-ref
ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-macro org-footnote org-src ob-comint
org-pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities org-version ob-emacs-lisp
ob-core ob-eval org-table ol org-keys org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs
find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs visual-basic-mode web-mode
disp-table erlang-start smart-tabs-mode skeleton cc-mode cc-fonts
cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs
movitz-slime cl slime-asdf grep slime-tramp tramp tramp-loaddefs
trampver tramp-integration files-x tramp-compat shell pcomplete
parse-time iso8601 time-date ls-lisp format-spec slime-fancy
slime-indentation slime-cl-indent cl-indent slime-trace-dialog
slime-fontifying-fu slime-package-fu slime-references
slime-compiler-notes-tree advice slime-scratch slime-presentations
bridge slime-macrostep macrostep slime-mdot-fu slime-enclosing-context
slime-fuzzy slime-fancy-trace slime-fancy-inspector slime-c-p-c
slime-editing-commands slime-autodoc slime-repl slime-parse slime
compile text-property-search etags fileloop generator xref project
arc-mode archive-mode noutline outline pp comint ansi-color ring
hyperspec thingatpt slime-autoloads dired-aux dired-x dired
dired-loaddefs edmacro kmacro windmove easy-mmode tex-site info package
browse-url url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history
url-cookie url-domsuf url-util mailcap url-handlers url-parse
auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs eieio-loaddefs
password-cache json subr-x map url-vars seq byte-opt gv bytecomp
byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs cl-lib iso-transl tooltip eldoc electric
uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel term/x-win x-win
term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu
timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core
term/tty-colors frame minibuffer cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms
cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese composite charscript charprop case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray cl-preloaded nadvice button
loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window text-properties overlay
sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote threads dbusbind kqueue lcms2
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting cairo x-toolkit
x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 620065 44614)
 (symbols 48 53832 3)
 (strings 32 165927 4914)
 (string-bytes 1 5607226)
 (vectors 16 87094)
 (vector-slots 8 1189298 39607)
 (floats 8 537 194)
 (intervals 56 1729 318)
 (buffers 992 24))

-- 
Manuel Giraud