Subject: 25.2; GNU Emacs aborts itself

From: Christian Brechbuehler <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2021 13:01:35 -0400

start "server":
   emacs --daemon

clients connect an disconnect:
   emacsclient -nc

Clients often connect in ssh sessions, i.e., the X11 server may be
away.  One client was on a laptop, which decided to sleep to conserve
battery.  Presumably the network connection timed out, causing emacs
to send itself SIGABRT and dump core.  This happens repeatedly.

GNU gdb (Ubuntu 8.1-0ubuntu3.2) 8.1.0.20180409-git
Copyright (C) 2018 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
License GPLv3+: GNU GPL version 3 or later <http://gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html>
This is free software: you are free to change and redistribute it.
There is NO WARRANTY, to the extent permitted by law.  Type "show copying"
and "show warranty" for details.
This GDB was configured as "x86_64-linux-gnu".
Type "show configuration" for configuration details.
For bug reporting instructions, please see:
<http://www.gnu.org/software/gdb/bugs/>.
Find the GDB manual and other documentation resources online at:
<http://www.gnu.org/software/gdb/documentation/>.
For help, type "help".
Type "apropos word" to search for commands related to "word"...
Reading symbols from /usr/bin/emacs...(no debugging symbols found)...done.

warning: core file may not match specified executable file.
[New LWP 24214]
[New LWP 24215]
[Thread debugging using libthread_db enabled]
Using host libthread_db library "/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libthread_db.so.1".
Core was generated by `emacs --daemon'.
Program terminated with signal SIGABRT, Aborted.
#0  raise (sig=<optimized out>) at ../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/raise.c:51
51      ../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/raise.c: No such file or directory.
[Current thread is 1 (Thread 0x7f97bdc24fc0 (LWP 24214))]
(gdb) bt full
#0  0x00007f97b7909737 in raise (sig=<optimized out>) at ../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/raise.c:51
        set = {__val = {0 <repeats 16 times>}}
        pid = <optimized out>
        tid = <optimized out>
#1  0x00000000004e8f24 in  ()
#2  0x0000000000502a53 in  ()
#3  0x0000000000453042 in  ()
#4  0x00000000004540fa in  ()
#5  0x0000000000596e08 in  ()
#6  0x000000000059e885 in  ()
#7  0x00000000004e8d16 in  ()
#8  0x00000000004e8ef2 in  ()
#9  0x0000000000502a53 in  ()
#10 0x000000000054a0d1 in  ()
#11 0x000000000054afb1 in  ()
#12 0x000000000055b8fd in  ()
#13 0x000000000042edd9 in  ()
#14 0x00000000004527b7 in  ()
#15 0x00000000004540fa in  ()
#16 0x00000000004f278e in  ()
#17 0x000000000059bca5 in  ()
#18 0x00000000004f36ed in  ()
#19 0x00000000004f5dd0 in  ()
#20 0x00000000004f7854 in  ()
#21 0x000000000055b432 in  ()
#22 0x00000000004e9314 in  ()
#23 0x000000000055b3b1 in  ()
#24 0x00000000004e92ab in  ()
#25 0x00000000004edc17 in  ()
#26 0x00000000004edf3a in  ()
#27 0x00000000004150a3 in  ()
#28 0x00007f97b730ab97 in __libc_start_main (main=
    0x4144f0, argc=2, argv=0x7ffd5433a868, init=<optimized out>, fini=<optimized out>, rtld_fini=<optimized out>, stack_end=0x7ffd5433a858)
    at ../csu/libc-start.c:310
        result = <optimized out>
        unwind_buf = 
              {cancel_jmp_buf = {{jmp_buf = {0, 845117611121952293, 4283232, 140726016125024, 0, 0, -846433567952484827, -822721526070000091}, mask_was_saved = 0}}, priv = {pad = {0x0, 0x0, 0x7f97bda68783 <_dl_init+259>, 0x7f97bda53cd8}, data = {prev = 0x0, cleanup = 0x0, canceltype = -1113159805}}}
        not_first_call = <optimized out>
#29 0x0000000000415b8a in  ()
(gdb) xbacktrace
Undefined command: "xbacktrace".  Try "help".
(gdb) 

In GNU Emacs 25.2.1 (x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, X toolkit, Xaw3d scroll bars)
 of 2017-09-22, modified by Debian built on lgw01-amd64-050
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12008000
System Description:	Ubuntu 18.04.4 LTS

Configured using:
 'configure --build x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr
 --sharedstatedir=/var/lib --libexecdir=/usr/lib
 --localstatedir=/var/lib --infodir=/usr/share/info
 --mandir=/usr/share/man --with-pop=yes
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs25:/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/25.2/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --with-sound=alsa --without-gconf --build x86_64-linux-gnu
 --prefix=/usr --sharedstatedir=/var/lib --libexecdir=/usr/lib
 --localstatedir=/var/lib --infodir=/usr/share/info
 --mandir=/usr/share/man --with-pop=yes
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs25:/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/25.2/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --with-sound=alsa --without-gconf --with-x=yes --with-x-toolkit=lucid
 --with-toolkit-scroll-bars --without-gsettings 'CFLAGS=-g -O2
 -fdebug-prefix-map=/build/emacs25-jYekUr/emacs25-25.2+1=. -fstack-protector-strong
 -Wformat -Werror=format-security -Wall' 'CPPFLAGS=-Wdate-time
 -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2' 'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-Bsymbolic-functions -Wl,-z,relro''

Configured features:
XAW3D XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND GPM DBUS NOTIFY ACL
LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS LUCID X11

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.iso-8859-1
  locale-coding-system: iso-latin-1-unix

Major mode: VM Presentation

Minor modes in effect:
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  icomplete-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  image-diredx-async-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent messages:
VM-RFADDONS: Options loaded.
Counting messages in /home/brech/mail/folders/postponed... done
Reading folder /home/brech/mail/folders/INBOX... done
Parsing messages... done
Reading attributes... done
Reordering messages... done
2954 messages, 350 new, 140 unread, 934 deleted
Auto save file is newer; consider M-x vm-recover-folder.  FOLDER IS READ ONLY.
<mouse-7> is undefined
<mouse-6> is undefined

Load-path shadows:
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ess/obsolete/make-regexp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ess/make-regexp
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ox hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/ox
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ox-texinfo hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/ox-texinfo
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ox-publish hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/ox-publish
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ox-org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/ox-org
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ox-odt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/ox-odt
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ox-md hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/ox-md
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ox-man hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/ox-man
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ox-latex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/ox-latex
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ox-icalendar hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/ox-icalendar
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ox-html hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/ox-html
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ox-beamer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/ox-beamer
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ox-ascii hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/ox-ascii
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/org
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/org-w3m hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/org-w3m
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/org-faces hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/org-faces
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/org-mobile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/org-mobile
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/org-eww hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/org-eww
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/org-version hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/org-version
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/org-timer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/org-timer
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/org-eshell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/org-eshell
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/org-mhe hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/org-mhe
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/org-entities hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/org-entities
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/org-macs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/org-macs
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/org-element hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/org-element
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/org-macro hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/org-macro
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/org-duration hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/org-duration
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/org-loaddefs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/org-loaddefs
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/org-docview hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/org-docview
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/org-list hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/org-list
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/org-datetree hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/org-datetree
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/org-lint hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/org-lint
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/org-ctags hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/org-ctags
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/org-keys hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/org-keys
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/org-crypt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/org-crypt
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/org-tempo hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/org-tempo
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/org-compat hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/org-compat
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/org-irc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/org-irc
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/org-colview hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/org-colview
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/org-install hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/org-install
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/org-inlinetask hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/org-inlinetask
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/org-clock hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/org-clock
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/org-capture hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/org-capture
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/org-info hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/org-info
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/org-bibtex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/org-bibtex
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/org-indent hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/org-indent
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/org-bbdb hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/org-bbdb
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/org-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/org-table
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/org-id hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/org-id
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/org-attach hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/org-attach
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/org-habit hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/org-habit
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/org-attach-git hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/org-attach-git
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/org-goto hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/org-goto
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/org-archive hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/org-archive
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/org-gnus hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/org-gnus
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/org-agenda hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/org-agenda
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/org-footnote hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/org-footnote
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ol hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/ol
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/org-src hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/org-src
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ol-w3m hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/ol-w3m
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/org-rmail hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/org-rmail
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ol-rmail hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/ol-rmail
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/org-refile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/org-refile
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ol-mhe hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/ol-mhe
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/org-protocol hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/org-protocol
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ol-irc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/ol-irc
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/org-plot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/org-plot
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ol-info hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/ol-info
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/org-pcomplete hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/org-pcomplete
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ol-gnus hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/ol-gnus
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/org-num hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/org-num
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ol-eww hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/ol-eww
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/org-mouse hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/org-mouse
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ol-eshell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/ol-eshell
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ol-docview hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/ol-docview
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/org-feed hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/org-feed
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ol-bibtex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/ol-bibtex
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ob-lilypond hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/ob-lilypond
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ob-octave hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/ob-octave
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ob-ledger hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/ob-ledger
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ob-ocaml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/ob-ocaml
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ol-bbdb hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/ol-bbdb
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ob-latex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/ob-latex
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ob hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/ob
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ob-keys hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/ob-keys
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ob-vala hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/ob-vala
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ob-java hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/ob-java
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ob-tangle hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/ob-tangle
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ob-io hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/ob-io
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ob-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/ob-table
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ob-hledger hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/ob-hledger
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ob-mscgen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/ob-mscgen
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ob-haskell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/ob-haskell
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ob-maxima hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/ob-maxima
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ob-groovy hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/ob-groovy
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/ob-gnuplot
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ob-matlab hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/ob-matlab
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ob-fortran hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/ob-fortran
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ob-makefile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/ob-makefile
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ob-forth hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/ob-forth
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ob-stan hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/ob-stan
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ob-exp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/ob-exp
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ob-sqlite hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/ob-sqlite
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ob-eval hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/ob-eval
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ob-sql hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/ob-sql
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ob-eshell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/ob-eshell
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ob-lua hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/ob-lua
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ob-shen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/ob-shen
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ob-lob hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/ob-lob
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ob-ebnf hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/ob-ebnf
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ob-shell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/ob-shell
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ob-dot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/ob-dot
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ob-sed hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/ob-sed
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ob-ditaa hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/ob-ditaa
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ob-screen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/ob-screen
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ob-css hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/ob-css
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ob-scheme hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/ob-scheme
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ob-core hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/ob-core
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ob-sass hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/ob-sass
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ob-coq hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/ob-coq
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ob-ruby hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/ob-ruby
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ob-comint hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/ob-comint
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ob-clojure hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/ob-clojure
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ob-lisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/ob-lisp
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ob-calc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/ob-calc
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ob-ref hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/ob-ref
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ob-awk hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/ob-awk
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ob-python hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/ob-python
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ob-asymptote hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/ob-asymptote
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ob-js hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/ob-js
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ob-abc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/ob-abc
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ob-processing hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/ob-processing
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ob-R hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/ob-R
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ob-plantuml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/ob-plantuml
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ob-J hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/ob-J
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ob-picolisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/ob-picolisp
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ob-C hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/ob-C
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ob-perl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/ob-perl
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ob-org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/ob-org
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bbdb-vcard/vcard hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/vm/vcard
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/graphviz-dot-mode/graphviz-dot-mode hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/graphviz-dot-mode
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/csv-mode/csv-mode hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/csv-mode
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/matlab-mode/matlab hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/matlab
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/boxquote/boxquote hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/boxquote
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bar-cursor/bar-cursor hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/bar-cursor
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/htmlize/htmlize hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/htmlize
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/matlab-mode/tlc hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/tlc
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/apache-mode/apache-mode hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/apache-mode
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/filladapt/filladapt hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/filladapt
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/folding/folding hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/folding
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/browse-kill-ring/browse-kill-ring hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/browse-kill-ring
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/cmake-mode/cmake-mode hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/cmake-data/cmake-mode
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mmm-mode/mmm-sample hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/site-lisp/mmm-mode/mmm-sample
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mmm-mode/mmm-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/site-lisp/mmm-mode/mmm-mode
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mmm-mode/mmm-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/site-lisp/mmm-mode/mmm-compat
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mmm-mode/mmm-auto hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/site-lisp/mmm-mode/mmm-auto
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mmm-mode/mmm-noweb hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/site-lisp/mmm-mode/mmm-noweb
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mmm-mode/mmm-utils hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/site-lisp/mmm-mode/mmm-utils
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mmm-mode/mmm-mason hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/site-lisp/mmm-mode/mmm-mason
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mmm-mode/mmm-rpm hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/site-lisp/mmm-mode/mmm-rpm
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mmm-mode/mmm-univ hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/site-lisp/mmm-mode/mmm-univ
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mmm-mode/mmm-region hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/site-lisp/mmm-mode/mmm-region
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mmm-mode/mmm-cweb hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/site-lisp/mmm-mode/mmm-cweb
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mmm-mode/mmm-class hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/site-lisp/mmm-mode/mmm-class
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mmm-mode/mmm-cmds hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/site-lisp/mmm-mode/mmm-cmds
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mmm-mode/mmm-vars hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/site-lisp/mmm-mode/mmm-vars
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/site-lisp/debian-startup hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/debian-startup
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/cmake-mode/cmake-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cmake-mode
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/a2ps/a2ps-print hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/a2ps/a2ps-print
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/a2ps/a2ps hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/a2ps/a2ps
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/auctex/tex-bar hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-bar
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/auctex/context-en hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/context-en
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/auctex/tex-fold hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-fold
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/auctex/tex-jp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-jp
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/auctex/tex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/auctex/prv-emacs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/prv-emacs
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/auctex/toolbar-x hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/toolbar-x
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/auctex/multi-prompt hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/multi-prompt
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/auctex/texmathp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/texmathp
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/auctex/context hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/context
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/auctex/context-nl hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/context-nl
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/auctex/tex-font hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-font
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/auctex/tex-ispell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-ispell
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/auctex/plain-tex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/plain-tex
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/auctex/tex-buf hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-buf
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/auctex/font-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/font-latex
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/auctex/tex-info hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-info
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/auctex/latex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/latex
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/auctex/tex-style hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-style
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/auctex/bib-cite hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/bib-cite
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/auctex/tex-mik hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-mik
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/auctex/preview hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/preview
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/dictionaries-common/debian-ispell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/dictionaries-common/debian-ispell
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/obfusurl hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/obfusurl
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/joc-toggle-case hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/joc-toggle-case
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/session hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/session
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/tc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/tc
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/slang-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/slang-mode
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/highlight-beyond-fill-column hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/highlight-beyond-fill-column
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/eproject-extras hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/eproject-extras
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/csv-mode/csv-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/csv-mode
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/tld hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/tld
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/silly-mail hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/silly-mail
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/all hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/all
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/color-theme_seldefcustom hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/color-theme_seldefcustom
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/toggle-option hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/toggle-option
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bar-cursor/bar-cursor hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/bar-cursor
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/tabbar hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/tabbar
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/highlight-current-line hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/highlight-current-line
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/show-wspace hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/show-wspace
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/ctypes hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/ctypes
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/miniedit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/miniedit
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/ascii hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/ascii
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/align-string hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/align-string
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/shell-command hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/shell-command
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/sys-apropos hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/sys-apropos
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/htmlize/htmlize hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/htmlize
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/tail hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/tail
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/initsplit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/initsplit
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/coffee hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/coffee
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/matlab-mode/tlc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/tlc
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/framepop hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/framepop
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/marker-visit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/marker-visit
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/minibuffer-complete-cycle hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/minibuffer-complete-cycle
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/minibuf-electric hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/minibuf-electric
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/perldoc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/perldoc
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/eproject hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/eproject
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/bm hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/bm
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/mutt-alias hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/mutt-alias
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/rfcview hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/rfcview
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/matlab-mode/matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/matlab
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/apache-mode/apache-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/apache-mode
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/keywiz hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/keywiz
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/color-theme-library hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/color-theme-library
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/filladapt/filladapt hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/filladapt
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/lcomp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/lcomp
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/edit-env hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/edit-env
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/maplev hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/maplev
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/upstart-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/upstart-mode
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/quack hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/quack
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/graphviz-dot-mode/graphviz-dot-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/graphviz-dot-mode
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/protocols hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/protocols
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/xrdb-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/xrdb-mode
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/highlight-completion hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/highlight-completion
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/dir-locals hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/dir-locals
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/diminish hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/diminish
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/floatbg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/floatbg
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/browse-kill-ring/browse-kill-ring hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/browse-kill-ring
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/browse-huge-tar hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/browse-huge-tar
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/clipper hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/clipper
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/keydef hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/keydef
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/muttrc-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/muttrc-mode
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/df hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/df
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/thinks hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/thinks
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/map-lines hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/map-lines
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/under hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/under
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/ff-paths hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/ff-paths
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/boxquote/boxquote hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/boxquote
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/dedicated hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/dedicated
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/emacs-goodies-custom hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/emacs-goodies-custom
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/button-lock hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/button-lock
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/pp-c-l hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/pp-c-l
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/folding/folding hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/folding
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/color-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/color-theme
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/setnu hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/setnu
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/twiddle hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/twiddle
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/egocentric hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/egocentric
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/projects hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/projects
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/pod-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/pod-mode
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/todoo hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/todoo
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/auto-fill-inhibit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/auto-fill-inhibit
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/pack-windows hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/pack-windows
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/emacs-goodies-el hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/emacs-goodies-el
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/joc-toggle-buffer hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/joc-toggle-buffer
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/services hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/services
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/home-end hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/home-end
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/protbuf hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/protbuf
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mmm-mode/mmm-sample hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/mmm-mode/mmm-sample
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mmm-mode/mmm-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/mmm-mode/mmm-mode
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mmm-mode/mmm-cweb hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/mmm-mode/mmm-cweb
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mmm-mode/mmm-class hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/mmm-mode/mmm-class
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mmm-mode/mmm-cmds hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/mmm-mode/mmm-cmds
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mmm-mode/mmm-rpm hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/mmm-mode/mmm-rpm
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mmm-mode/mmm-erb hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/mmm-mode/mmm-erb
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mmm-mode/mmm-vars hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/mmm-mode/mmm-vars
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mmm-mode/mmm-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/mmm-mode/mmm-compat
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mmm-mode/mmm-auto hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/mmm-mode/mmm-auto
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mmm-mode/mmm-mason hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/mmm-mode/mmm-mason
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mmm-mode/mmm-noweb hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/mmm-mode/mmm-noweb
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mmm-mode/mmm-myghty hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/mmm-mode/mmm-myghty
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mmm-mode/mmm-defaults hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/mmm-mode/mmm-defaults
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mmm-mode/mmm-utils hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/mmm-mode/mmm-utils
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mmm-mode/mmm-region hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/mmm-mode/mmm-region
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mmm-mode/mmm-univ hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/mmm-mode/mmm-univ
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/vm/vm-digest hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-digest
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/vm/vm-cus-load hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-cus-load
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/vm/vm-dired hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-dired
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/vm/vm-window hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-window
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/vm/vm-virtual hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-virtual
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/vm/vm-mime hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-mime
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/vm/vm-motion hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-motion
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/vm/vm-imap hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-imap
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/vm/vm-biff hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-biff
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/vm/vm-macro hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-macro
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/vm/vm-autoload hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-autoload
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/vm/vm-misc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-misc
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/vm/vm-menu hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-menu
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/vm/vm-ps-print hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-ps-print
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/vm/vm-undo hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-undo
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/vm/vm-user hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-user
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/vm/vm-summary hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-summary
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/vm/vm-build hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-build
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/vm/vm-rfaddons hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-rfaddons
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/vm/vm-reply hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-reply
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/vm/vm-crypto hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-crypto
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/vm/vm-serial hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-serial
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/vm/vm-delete hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-delete
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/vm/vm-minibuf hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-minibuf
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/vm/vm-toolbar hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-toolbar
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/vm/vm-vcard hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-vcard
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/vm/vm-startup hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-startup
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/vm/vm-pine hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-pine
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/vm/vm-summary-faces hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-summary-faces
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/vm/vm-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-mouse
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/vm/vm-init hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-init
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/vm/vm-page hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-page
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/vm/vm-license hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-license
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/vm/vm-vars hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-vars
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/vm/vm-avirtual hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-avirtual
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/vm/vm-thread hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-thread
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/vm/vm-save hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-save
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/vm/u-vm-color hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/u-vm-color
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/vm/vm-sort hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-sort
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/vm/vm-w3m hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-w3m
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/vm/vm-version hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-version
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/vm/vm-search hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-search
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/vm/vm-pop hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-pop
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/vm/vm-pcrisis hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-pcrisis
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/vm/vm-message-history hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-message-history
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/vm/vm-folder hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-folder
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/vm/vm-edit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-edit
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/vm/tapestry hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/tapestry
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/vm/vm-w3 hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-w3
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/vm/vm-message hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-message
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/vm/vm-mark hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-mark
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bbdb-vcard/vcard hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vcard
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/vm/vm-pgg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-pgg
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/vm/vm hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/vm/vm-grepmail hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-grepmail
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/dictionaries-common/flyspell hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/textmodes/flyspell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/dictionaries-common/ispell hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/textmodes/ispell
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ob-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-exp
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ob-dot hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-dot
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/org-macs hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-macs
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ob-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-latex
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ob-lilypond hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ox-beamer hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/org-src hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-src
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ob-tangle hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ob-java hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-java
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ox-man hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ox-man
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/org-habit hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-habit
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ob-js hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-js
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ob-python hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-python
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/org-timer hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-timer
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ob-calc hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-calc
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ob-makefile hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ob-plantuml hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/org-attach hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-attach
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ox-ascii hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ob-css hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-css
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ob-C hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-C
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/org-entities hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-entities
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/org-install hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-install
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/org-datetree hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-datetree
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/org-plot hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-plot
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ob-ocaml hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ob-org hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-org
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/org-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ob hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/org-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ob-picolisp hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/org-mobile hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-mobile
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/org-info hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-info
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/org-agenda hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-agenda
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ob-octave hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-octave
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ob-maxima hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/org-loaddefs hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ob-ref hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-ref
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/org-gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-gnus
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ox hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ox
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ob-fortran hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ob-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-eval
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ob-ditaa hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/org-colview hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-colview
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ob-ledger hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/org-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-compat
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/org-pcomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ox-publish hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ox-publish
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ox-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ox-latex
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/org-table hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-table
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/org-id hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-id
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ob-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ob-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-perl
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/org-mhe hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-mhe
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/org-feed hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-feed
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/org-capture hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-capture
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/org hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/org-irc hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-irc
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ob-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ob-io hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-io
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ob-sql hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-sql
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ob-keys hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-keys
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/org-rmail hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-rmail
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ob-screen hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-screen
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/org-inlinetask hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/org-clock hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-clock
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/org-version hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-version
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ob-comint hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-comint
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/org-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-indent
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ob-clojure hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ox-icalendar hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/org-footnote hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-footnote
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/org-element hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-element
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/org-protocol hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-protocol
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ob-table hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-table
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ob-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/org-faces hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-faces
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ob-sqlite hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/org-ctags hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-ctags
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/org-list hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-list
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ox-texinfo hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ob-core hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-core
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ob-lob hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-lob
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/org-docview hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-docview
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ob-shen hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-shen
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ob-scheme hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ob-mscgen hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ob-sass hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-sass
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/org-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-eshell
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/org-w3m hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-w3m
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ox-html hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ox-html
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/org-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-mouse
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ob-asymptote hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ox-md hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ox-md
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ob-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/org-archive hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-archive
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ox-org hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ox-org
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ob-R hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-R
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/org-crypt hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-crypt
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/org-macro hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-macro
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ox-odt hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ox-odt
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ob-awk hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-awk
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/let-alist/let-alist hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/emacs-lisp/let-alist
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/seq/seq hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/emacs-lisp/seq
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/nadvice/nadvice hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/emacs-lisp/nadvice
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/hsluv/hsluv hides ~/.emacs.d/lisp/hsluv
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ssh/ssh hides ~/.emacs.d/lisp/ssh
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/obsolete/iso-insert hides ~/.emacs.d/lisp/iso-insert
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/crontab-mode/crontab-mode hides ~/.emacs.d/lisp/crontab-mode
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/ansi-color hides ~/.emacs.d/lisp/ansi-color

Features:
(shadow mailalias vm-reply emacsbug message rfc822 mml mml-sec epg
mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 gmm-utils mailheader
tapestry auto-minor-mode perl6-detect matlab matlab-scan matlab-syntax
matlab-compat pulse bbdb bbdb-site timezone vm-rfaddons vm-menu
vm-window vm-toolbar vm-folder vm-mime vm-undo vm-virtual
vm-summary-faces vm-summary vm-mouse vm-page vm-motion vm-minibuf
vm-message vm-macro warnings vm minibuffer-complete-cycle server imenu
flyspell ispell minibuf-electric mailabbrev gnuemacs completion
vm-misc smtpmail auth-source gnus-util password-cache sendmail rfc2047
rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util help-fns mail-prsvr mail-utils
gnu-mailer-preferences xterm-color ess-r-mode ess-r-xref xref ess-trns
ess-r-package shell pcomplete ess-r-completion ess-roxy ess-r-syntax
ess-rd noutline outline hideshow ess-s-lang ess-help ess-mode ess-inf
ess-tracebug ess ess-utils ess-custom project compile comint
ansi-color ring gnu-mode-preferences iso-insert
gnu-general-preferences gnu-patchesx poe tinypath after-provided alist
icomplete time-date paren finder-inf edmacro kmacro kotl-autoloads
image-dired+ image-dired dired polymode derived poly-lock
polymode-base polymode-weave polymode-export polymode-compat
polymode-methods polymode-core subr-x format-spec polymode-classes
eieio-custom wid-edit eieio-base cl-seq eieio eieio-core color cl-macs
rx w3m-load info package epg-config seq byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile
cl-extra help-mode easymenu cconv advice vm-autoload vm-autoloads
vm-version vm-vars vm-init mmm-auto mmm-vars mmm-compat cl gv
cl-loaddefs pcase cl-lib emacs-goodies-el emacs-goodies-custom
emacs-goodies-loaddefs easy-mmode preview-latex tex-site auto-loads
disp-table mule-util tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook
vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar
dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment
elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow
timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu
font-core frame cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang
vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932
hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic
chinese charscript case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple
abbrev minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face
macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env
code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote
dbusbind inotify dynamic-setting font-render-setting x-toolkit x
multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 291201 18642)
 (symbols 48 46130 0)
 (miscs 40 14879 233)
 (strings 32 119348 13704)
 (string-bytes 1 3357764)
 (vectors 16 47378)
 (vector-slots 8 893284 5413)
 (floats 8 617 18)
 (intervals 56 2816 130)
 (buffers 976 23))

-- 
/Christian Brechbuehler