Subject: Re: bug#50626: 25.2; GNU Emacs aborts itself

From: Christian Brechbuehler <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2022 08:05:43 -0400

Lars Ingebrigtsen writes:
> From: Lars Ingebrigtsen <[email-masked]>
> Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2022 13:20:52 +0200
> Subject: Re: bug#50626: 25.2; GNU Emacs aborts itself
> 
> Christian Brechbuehler <[email-masked]> writes:
> 
> > start "server":
> >    emacs --daemon
> >
> > clients connect an disconnect:
> >    emacsclient -nc
> >
> > Clients often connect in ssh sessions, i.e., the X11 server may be
> > away.  One client was on a laptop, which decided to sleep to conserve
> > battery.  Presumably the network connection timed out, causing emacs
> > to send itself SIGABRT and dump core.  This happens repeatedly.
> 
> (I'm going through old bug reports that unfortunately weren't resolved
> at the time.)
> 
> You didn't include the debugging output from `M-x report-emacs-bug', so
> it's hard to say what could be causing this.  If this is with a build
> that uses the gtk toolkit, then this is a known limitation (and is fixed
> by using some other toolkit).
> 
> Is that the case?  If not, do you still see this in recent Emacs
> versions?  Emacs 25.2 is quite old.

Hi Lars,

Thank you so much for getting back to me!  Yes, it's still 25.2.1.

I suspect it's that known limitation, even though the output from
repot-emacs-bug (included below) names "lucid" not "gtk".  I tried to
rebuild it from source, and './configure' warns me:

   configure: WARNING: Your version of Gtk+ will have problems with
          closing open displays.  This is no problem if you just use
          one display, but if you use more than one and close one of them
          Emacs may crash.
          See http://bugzilla.gnome.org/show_bug.cgi?id=85715

It's also mentioned in etc/PROBLEMS.  BTW, compiling from the github
source fails because it lacks various inputs in doc/, e.g.:

   make: *** No rule to make target 'doc/emacs/Makefile.in', needed by
   'Makefile'.  Stop.

Anyway, it crashes quite often, sometimes twice in a day.  (Apport
stuffs the core dumps away somewhere and prepares .crash files.)
I just live with it, restart emacs and run recover...

Your help is much appreciated, and I think your conjecture is correct.

-- 
/Christian Brechbuehler

======================================================================
To: [email-masked]
Subject: 25.2; After dropped connection, GNU Emacs aborts
X-Mailer: VM 8.2.0b under 25.2.1 (x86_64-pc-linux-gnu)
FCC: ~/mail/outgoing-archive/outgoing-mail
From: Christian Brechbuehler <[email-masked]>
--text follows this line--

In GNU Emacs 25.2.1 (x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, X toolkit, Xaw3d scroll bars)
 of 2017-09-22, modified by Debian built on lgw01-amd64-050
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12008000
System Description:	Ubuntu 18.04.4 LTS

Configured using:
 'configure --build x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr
 --sharedstatedir=/var/lib --libexecdir=/usr/lib
 --localstatedir=/var/lib --infodir=/usr/share/info
 --mandir=/usr/share/man --with-pop=yes
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs25:/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/25.2/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --with-sound=alsa --without-gconf --build x86_64-linux-gnu
 --prefix=/usr --sharedstatedir=/var/lib --libexecdir=/usr/lib
 --localstatedir=/var/lib --infodir=/usr/share/info
 --mandir=/usr/share/man --with-pop=yes
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs25:/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/25.2/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --with-sound=alsa --without-gconf --with-x=yes --with-x-toolkit=lucid
 --with-toolkit-scroll-bars --without-gsettings 'CFLAGS=-g -O2
 -fdebug-prefix-map=/build/emacs25-jYekUr/emacs25-25.2+1=. -fstack-protector-strong
 -Wformat -Werror=format-security -Wall' 'CPPFLAGS=-Wdate-time
 -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2' 'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-Bsymbolic-functions -Wl,-z,relro''

Configured features:
XAW3D XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND GPM DBUS NOTIFY ACL
LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS LUCID X11

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: VM Summary

Minor modes in effect:
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  icomplete-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  image-diredx-async-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent messages:
Recreating summary... done [2 times]
1 message saved to /home/brech/mail/folders/backup
Recreating summary... done
Decoding MIME message... done
Recreating summary... done [2 times]
Decoding MIME message... done
Recreating summary... done [3 times]
QuitUnable to load color "unspecified-fg"
Unable to load color "unspecified-bg" [2 times]
Unable to load color "unspecified-fg"

Load-path shadows:
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ess/obsolete/make-regexp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ess/make-regexp
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ox-koma-letter hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/ox-koma-letter
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ol-doi hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/ol-doi
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/oc-natbib hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/oc-natbib
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/oc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/oc
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/oc-csl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/oc-csl
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/oc-biblatex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/oc-biblatex
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/oc-basic hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/oc-basic
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ob-julia hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/ob-julia
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ox hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/ox
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ox-texinfo hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/ox-texinfo
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ox-publish hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/ox-publish
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ox-org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/ox-org
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ox-odt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/ox-odt
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ox-md hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/ox-md
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ox-man hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/ox-man
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ox-latex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/ox-latex
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ox-icalendar hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/ox-icalendar
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ox-html hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/ox-html
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ox-beamer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/ox-beamer
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ox-ascii hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/ox-ascii
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/org
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/org-w3m hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/org-w3m
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/org-faces hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/org-faces
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/org-mobile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/org-mobile
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/org-eww hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/org-eww
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/org-version hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/org-version
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/org-timer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/org-timer
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/org-eshell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/org-eshell
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/org-mhe hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/org-mhe
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/org-entities hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/org-entities
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/org-macs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/org-macs
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/org-element hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/org-element
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/org-macro hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/org-macro
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/org-duration hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/org-duration
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/org-loaddefs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/org-loaddefs
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/org-docview hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/org-docview
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/org-list hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/org-list
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/org-datetree hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/org-datetree
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/org-lint hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/org-lint
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/org-ctags hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/org-ctags
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/org-keys hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/org-keys
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/org-crypt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/org-crypt
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/org-tempo hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/org-tempo
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/org-compat hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/org-compat
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/org-irc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/org-irc
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/org-colview hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/org-colview
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/org-install hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/org-install
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/org-inlinetask hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/org-inlinetask
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/org-clock hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/org-clock
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/org-capture hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/org-capture
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/org-info hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/org-info
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/org-bibtex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/org-bibtex
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/org-indent hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/org-indent
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/org-bbdb hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/org-bbdb
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/org-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/org-table
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/org-id hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/org-id
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/org-attach hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/org-attach
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/org-habit hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/org-habit
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/org-attach-git hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/org-attach-git
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/org-goto hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/org-goto
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/org-archive hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/org-archive
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/org-gnus hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/org-gnus
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/org-agenda hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/org-agenda
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/org-footnote hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/org-footnote
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ol hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/ol
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/org-src hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/org-src
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ol-w3m hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/ol-w3m
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/org-rmail hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/org-rmail
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ol-rmail hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/ol-rmail
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/org-refile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/org-refile
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ol-mhe hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/ol-mhe
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/org-protocol hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/org-protocol
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ol-irc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/ol-irc
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/org-plot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/org-plot
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ol-info hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/ol-info
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/org-pcomplete hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/org-pcomplete
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ol-gnus hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/ol-gnus
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/org-num hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/org-num
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ol-eww hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/ol-eww
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/org-mouse hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/org-mouse
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ol-eshell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/ol-eshell
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ol-docview hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/ol-docview
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/org-feed hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/org-feed
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ol-bibtex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/ol-bibtex
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ob-lilypond hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/ob-lilypond
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ob-octave hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/ob-octave
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ob-ledger hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/ob-ledger
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ob-ocaml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/ob-ocaml
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ol-bbdb hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/ol-bbdb
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ob-latex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/ob-latex
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ob hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/ob
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ob-keys hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/ob-keys
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ob-vala hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/ob-vala
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ob-java hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/ob-java
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ob-tangle hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/ob-tangle
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ob-io hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/ob-io
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ob-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/ob-table
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ob-hledger hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/ob-hledger
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ob-mscgen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/ob-mscgen
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ob-haskell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/ob-haskell
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ob-maxima hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/ob-maxima
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ob-groovy hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/ob-groovy
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/ob-gnuplot
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ob-matlab hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/ob-matlab
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ob-fortran hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/ob-fortran
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ob-makefile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/ob-makefile
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ob-forth hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/ob-forth
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ob-stan hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/ob-stan
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ob-exp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/ob-exp
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ob-sqlite hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/ob-sqlite
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ob-eval hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/ob-eval
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ob-sql hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/ob-sql
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ob-eshell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/ob-eshell
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ob-lua hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/ob-lua
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ob-shen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/ob-shen
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ob-lob hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/ob-lob
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ob-ebnf hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/ob-ebnf
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ob-shell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/ob-shell
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ob-dot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/ob-dot
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ob-sed hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/ob-sed
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ob-ditaa hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/ob-ditaa
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ob-screen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/ob-screen
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ob-css hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/ob-css
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ob-scheme hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/ob-scheme
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ob-core hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/ob-core
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ob-sass hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/ob-sass
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ob-coq hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/ob-coq
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ob-ruby hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/ob-ruby
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ob-comint hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/ob-comint
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ob-clojure hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/ob-clojure
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ob-lisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/ob-lisp
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ob-calc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/ob-calc
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ob-ref hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/ob-ref
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ob-awk hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/ob-awk
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ob-python hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/ob-python
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ob-asymptote hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/ob-asymptote
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ob-js hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/ob-js
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ob-abc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/ob-abc
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ob-processing hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/ob-processing
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ob-R hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/ob-R
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ob-plantuml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/ob-plantuml
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ob-J hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/ob-J
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ob-picolisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/ob-picolisp
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ob-C hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/ob-C
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ob-perl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/ob-perl
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ob-org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org/ob-org
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bbdb-vcard/vcard hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/vm/vcard
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/graphviz-dot-mode/graphviz-dot-mode hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/graphviz-dot-mode
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/csv-mode/csv-mode hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/csv-mode
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/matlab-mode/matlab hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/matlab
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/boxquote/boxquote hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/boxquote
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bar-cursor/bar-cursor hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/bar-cursor
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/htmlize/htmlize hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/htmlize
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/matlab-mode/tlc hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/tlc
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/apache-mode/apache-mode hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/apache-mode
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/filladapt/filladapt hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/filladapt
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/folding/folding hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/folding
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/browse-kill-ring/browse-kill-ring hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/browse-kill-ring
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/cmake-mode/cmake-mode hides /usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/cmake-data/cmake-mode
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mmm-mode/mmm-sample hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/site-lisp/mmm-mode/mmm-sample
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mmm-mode/mmm-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/site-lisp/mmm-mode/mmm-mode
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mmm-mode/mmm-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/site-lisp/mmm-mode/mmm-compat
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mmm-mode/mmm-auto hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/site-lisp/mmm-mode/mmm-auto
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mmm-mode/mmm-noweb hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/site-lisp/mmm-mode/mmm-noweb
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mmm-mode/mmm-utils hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/site-lisp/mmm-mode/mmm-utils
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mmm-mode/mmm-mason hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/site-lisp/mmm-mode/mmm-mason
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mmm-mode/mmm-rpm hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/site-lisp/mmm-mode/mmm-rpm
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mmm-mode/mmm-univ hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/site-lisp/mmm-mode/mmm-univ
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mmm-mode/mmm-region hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/site-lisp/mmm-mode/mmm-region
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mmm-mode/mmm-cweb hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/site-lisp/mmm-mode/mmm-cweb
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mmm-mode/mmm-class hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/site-lisp/mmm-mode/mmm-class
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mmm-mode/mmm-cmds hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/site-lisp/mmm-mode/mmm-cmds
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mmm-mode/mmm-vars hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/site-lisp/mmm-mode/mmm-vars
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/site-lisp/debian-startup hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/debian-startup
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/cmake-mode/cmake-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cmake-mode
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/a2ps/a2ps-print hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/a2ps/a2ps-print
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/a2ps/a2ps hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/a2ps/a2ps
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/auctex/tex-bar hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-bar
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/auctex/context-en hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/context-en
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/auctex/tex-fold hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-fold
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/auctex/tex-jp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-jp
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/auctex/tex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/auctex/prv-emacs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/prv-emacs
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/auctex/toolbar-x hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/toolbar-x
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/auctex/multi-prompt hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/multi-prompt
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/auctex/texmathp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/texmathp
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/auctex/context hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/context
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/auctex/context-nl hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/context-nl
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/auctex/tex-font hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-font
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/auctex/tex-ispell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-ispell
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/auctex/plain-tex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/plain-tex
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/auctex/tex-buf hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-buf
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/auctex/font-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/font-latex
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/auctex/tex-info hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-info
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/auctex/latex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/latex
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/auctex/tex-style hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-style
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/auctex/bib-cite hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/bib-cite
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/auctex/tex-mik hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-mik
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/auctex/preview hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/preview
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/dictionaries-common/debian-ispell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/dictionaries-common/debian-ispell
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/obfusurl hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/obfusurl
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/joc-toggle-case hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/joc-toggle-case
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/session hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/session
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/tc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/tc
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/slang-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/slang-mode
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/highlight-beyond-fill-column hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/highlight-beyond-fill-column
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/eproject-extras hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/eproject-extras
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/csv-mode/csv-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/csv-mode
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/tld hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/tld
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/silly-mail hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/silly-mail
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/all hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/all
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/color-theme_seldefcustom hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/color-theme_seldefcustom
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/toggle-option hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/toggle-option
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bar-cursor/bar-cursor hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/bar-cursor
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/tabbar hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/tabbar
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/highlight-current-line hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/highlight-current-line
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/show-wspace hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/show-wspace
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/ctypes hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/ctypes
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/miniedit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/miniedit
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/ascii hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/ascii
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/align-string hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/align-string
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/shell-command hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/shell-command
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/sys-apropos hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/sys-apropos
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/htmlize/htmlize hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/htmlize
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/tail hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/tail
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/initsplit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/initsplit
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/coffee hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/coffee
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/matlab-mode/tlc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/tlc
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/framepop hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/framepop
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/marker-visit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/marker-visit
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/minibuffer-complete-cycle hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/minibuffer-complete-cycle
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/minibuf-electric hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/minibuf-electric
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/perldoc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/perldoc
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/eproject hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/eproject
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/bm hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/bm
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/mutt-alias hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/mutt-alias
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/rfcview hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/rfcview
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/matlab-mode/matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/matlab
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/apache-mode/apache-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/apache-mode
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/keywiz hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/keywiz
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/color-theme-library hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/color-theme-library
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/filladapt/filladapt hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/filladapt
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/lcomp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/lcomp
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/edit-env hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/edit-env
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/maplev hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/maplev
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/upstart-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/upstart-mode
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/quack hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/quack
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/graphviz-dot-mode/graphviz-dot-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/graphviz-dot-mode
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/protocols hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/protocols
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/xrdb-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/xrdb-mode
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/highlight-completion hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/highlight-completion
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/dir-locals hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/dir-locals
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/diminish hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/diminish
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/floatbg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/floatbg
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/browse-kill-ring/browse-kill-ring hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/browse-kill-ring
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/browse-huge-tar hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/browse-huge-tar
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/clipper hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/clipper
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/keydef hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/keydef
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/muttrc-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/muttrc-mode
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/df hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/df
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/thinks hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/thinks
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/map-lines hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/map-lines
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/under hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/under
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/ff-paths hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/ff-paths
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/boxquote/boxquote hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/boxquote
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/dedicated hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/dedicated
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/emacs-goodies-custom hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/emacs-goodies-custom
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/button-lock hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/button-lock
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/pp-c-l hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/pp-c-l
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/folding/folding hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/folding
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/color-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/color-theme
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/setnu hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/setnu
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/twiddle hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/twiddle
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/egocentric hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/egocentric
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/projects hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/projects
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/pod-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/pod-mode
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/todoo hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/todoo
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/auto-fill-inhibit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/auto-fill-inhibit
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/pack-windows hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/pack-windows
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/emacs-goodies-el hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/emacs-goodies-el
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/joc-toggle-buffer hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/joc-toggle-buffer
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/services hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/services
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/home-end hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/home-end
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/protbuf hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/protbuf
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mmm-mode/mmm-sample hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/mmm-mode/mmm-sample
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mmm-mode/mmm-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/mmm-mode/mmm-mode
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mmm-mode/mmm-cweb hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/mmm-mode/mmm-cweb
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mmm-mode/mmm-class hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/mmm-mode/mmm-class
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mmm-mode/mmm-cmds hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/mmm-mode/mmm-cmds
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mmm-mode/mmm-rpm hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/mmm-mode/mmm-rpm
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mmm-mode/mmm-erb hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/mmm-mode/mmm-erb
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mmm-mode/mmm-vars hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/mmm-mode/mmm-vars
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mmm-mode/mmm-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/mmm-mode/mmm-compat
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mmm-mode/mmm-auto hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/mmm-mode/mmm-auto
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mmm-mode/mmm-mason hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/mmm-mode/mmm-mason
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mmm-mode/mmm-noweb hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/mmm-mode/mmm-noweb
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mmm-mode/mmm-myghty hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/mmm-mode/mmm-myghty
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mmm-mode/mmm-defaults hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/mmm-mode/mmm-defaults
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mmm-mode/mmm-utils hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/mmm-mode/mmm-utils
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mmm-mode/mmm-region hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/mmm-mode/mmm-region
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mmm-mode/mmm-univ hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/mmm-mode/mmm-univ
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/vm/vm-digest hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-digest
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/vm/vm-cus-load hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-cus-load
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/vm/vm-dired hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-dired
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/vm/vm-window hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-window
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/vm/vm-virtual hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-virtual
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/vm/vm-mime hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-mime
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/vm/vm-motion hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-motion
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/vm/vm-imap hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-imap
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/vm/vm-biff hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-biff
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/vm/vm-macro hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-macro
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/vm/vm-autoload hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-autoload
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/vm/vm-misc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-misc
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/vm/vm-menu hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-menu
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/vm/vm-ps-print hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-ps-print
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/vm/vm-undo hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-undo
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/vm/vm-user hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-user
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/vm/vm-summary hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-summary
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/vm/vm-build hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-build
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/vm/vm-rfaddons hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-rfaddons
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/vm/vm-reply hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-reply
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/vm/vm-crypto hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-crypto
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/vm/vm-serial hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-serial
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/vm/vm-delete hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-delete
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/vm/vm-minibuf hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-minibuf
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/vm/vm-toolbar hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-toolbar
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/vm/vm-vcard hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-vcard
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/vm/vm-startup hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-startup
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/vm/vm-pine hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-pine
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/vm/vm-summary-faces hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-summary-faces
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/vm/vm-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-mouse
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/vm/vm-init hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-init
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/vm/vm-page hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-page
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/vm/vm-license hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-license
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/vm/vm-vars hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-vars
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/vm/vm-avirtual hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-avirtual
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/vm/vm-thread hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-thread
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/vm/vm-save hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-save
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/vm/u-vm-color hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/u-vm-color
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/vm/vm-sort hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-sort
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/vm/vm-w3m hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-w3m
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/vm/vm-version hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-version
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/vm/vm-search hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-search
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/vm/vm-pop hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-pop
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/vm/vm-pcrisis hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-pcrisis
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/vm/vm-message-history hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-message-history
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/vm/vm-folder hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-folder
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/vm/vm-edit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-edit
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/vm/tapestry hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/tapestry
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/vm/vm-w3 hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-w3
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/vm/vm-message hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-message
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/vm/vm-mark hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-mark
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bbdb-vcard/vcard hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vcard
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/vm/vm-pgg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-pgg
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/vm/vm hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/vm/vm-grepmail hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-grepmail
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/dictionaries-common/flyspell hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/textmodes/flyspell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/dictionaries-common/ispell hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/textmodes/ispell
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ob-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-exp
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ob-dot hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-dot
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/org-macs hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-macs
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ob-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-latex
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ob-lilypond hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ox-beamer hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/org-src hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-src
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ob-tangle hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ob-java hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-java
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ox-man hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ox-man
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/org-habit hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-habit
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ob-js hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-js
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ob-python hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-python
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/org-timer hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-timer
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ob-calc hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-calc
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ob-makefile hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ob-plantuml hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/org-attach hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-attach
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ox-ascii hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ob-css hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-css
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ob-C hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-C
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/org-entities hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-entities
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/org-install hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-install
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/org-datetree hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-datetree
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/org-plot hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-plot
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ob-ocaml hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ob-org hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-org
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/org-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ob hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/org-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ob-picolisp hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/org-mobile hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-mobile
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/org-info hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-info
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/org-agenda hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-agenda
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ob-octave hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-octave
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ob-maxima hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/org-loaddefs hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ob-ref hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-ref
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/org-gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-gnus
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ox hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ox
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ob-fortran hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ob-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-eval
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ob-ditaa hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/org-colview hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-colview
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ob-ledger hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/org-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-compat
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/org-pcomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ox-publish hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ox-publish
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ox-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ox-latex
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/org-table hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-table
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/org-id hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-id
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ob-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ob-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-perl
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/org-mhe hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-mhe
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/org-feed hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-feed
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/org-capture hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-capture
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/org hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/org-irc hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-irc
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ob-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ob-io hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-io
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ob-sql hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-sql
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ob-keys hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-keys
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/org-rmail hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-rmail
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ob-screen hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-screen
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/org-inlinetask hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/org-clock hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-clock
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/org-version hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-version
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ob-comint hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-comint
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/org-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-indent
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ob-clojure hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ox-icalendar hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/org-footnote hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-footnote
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/org-element hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-element
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/org-protocol hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-protocol
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ob-table hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-table
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ob-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/org-faces hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-faces
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ob-sqlite hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/org-ctags hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-ctags
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/org-list hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-list
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ox-texinfo hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ob-core hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-core
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ob-lob hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-lob
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/org-docview hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-docview
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ob-shen hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-shen
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ob-scheme hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ob-mscgen hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ob-sass hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-sass
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/org-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-eshell
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/org-w3m hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-w3m
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ox-html hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ox-html
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/org-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-mouse
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ob-asymptote hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ox-md hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ox-md
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ob-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/org-archive hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-archive
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ox-org hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ox-org
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ob-R hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-R
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/org-crypt hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-crypt
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/org-macro hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-macro
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ox-odt hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ox-odt
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-plus-contrib/ob-awk hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-awk
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/let-alist/let-alist hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/emacs-lisp/let-alist
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/seq/seq hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/emacs-lisp/seq
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/nadvice/nadvice hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/emacs-lisp/nadvice
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/ansi-color hides ~/.emacs.d/lisp/ansi-color
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ssh/ssh hides ~/.emacs.d/lisp/ssh
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/obsolete/iso-insert hides ~/.emacs.d/lisp/iso-insert
/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/crontab-mode/crontab-mode hides ~/.emacs.d/lisp/crontab-mode

Features:
(shadow emacsbug vm-startup vm-search filecache macros goto-addr
thingatpt vc-mtn vc-hg vc-git diff-mode vc-bzr vc-src vc-sccs vc-svn
vc-cvs vc-rcs vc vc-dispatcher cursor-sensor vm-save network-stream
nsm starttls tls gnutls message rfc822 mml mml-sec epg mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 gmm-utils mailheader mail-extr
misearch multi-isearch mailalias vm-reply vm-delete vm-sort tapestry
auto-minor-mode perl6-detect matlab matlab-scan matlab-syntax
matlab-compat pulse bbdb bbdb-site timezone vm-rfaddons vm-menu
vm-window vm-toolbar vm-folder vm-mime vm-undo vm-virtual
vm-summary-faces vm-summary vm-mouse vm-page vm-motion vm-minibuf
vm-message vm-macro warnings vm minibuffer-complete-cycle server imenu
flyspell ispell minibuf-electric mailabbrev gnuemacs completion
vm-misc smtpmail auth-source gnus-util password-cache sendmail rfc2047
rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util help-fns mail-prsvr mail-utils
gnu-mailer-preferences xterm-color ess-r-mode ess-r-xref xref ess-trns
ess-r-package shell pcomplete ess-r-completion ess-roxy ess-r-syntax
ess-rd noutline outline hideshow ess-s-lang ess-help ess-mode ess-inf
ess-tracebug ess lisp-mnt ess-utils ess-custom project compile comint
ansi-color ring gnu-mode-preferences iso-insert
gnu-general-preferences gnu-patchesx poe tinypath after-provided alist
icomplete time-date paren finder-inf edmacro kmacro image-dired+
image-dired dired polymode derived poly-lock polymode-base
polymode-weave polymode-export polymode-compat polymode-methods
polymode-core subr-x format-spec polymode-classes eieio-custom
wid-edit eieio-base cl-seq eieio eieio-core color cl-macs rx info
package epg-config seq byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cl-extra
help-mode easymenu cconv advice vm-autoload vm-autoloads vm-version
vm-vars vm-init mmm-auto mmm-vars mmm-compat cl gv cl-loaddefs pcase
cl-lib emacs-goodies-el emacs-goodies-custom emacs-goodies-loaddefs
easy-mmode preview-latex tex-site auto-loads mule-util tooltip eldoc
electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win
term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list newcomment elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page
menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock
syntax facemenu font-core frame cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese
eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic
indian cyrillic chinese charscript case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook
help simple abbrev minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button
faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64
format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote dbusbind inotify dynamic-setting font-render-setting
x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 407842 78119)
 (symbols 48 52083 8)
 (miscs 40 42471 1657)
 (strings 32 157715 15327)
 (string-bytes 1 4025233)
 (vectors 16 58796)
 (vector-slots 8 1078008 28422)
 (floats 8 678 1142)
 (intervals 56 29561 964)
 (buffers 976 42))

-- 
/Christian Brechbuehler