Subject: [bug#50620] [PATCH 0/2] Unify 'computed-origin-method' (linux, icecat)

From: zimoun <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2021 13:45:05 +0200

Hi,

This patch follows the discussion from [0].  In short, it simplifies the code
generating the file 'sources.json' used by Software Heritage to ingest all the
tarballs.  It would partially fix the issue raised here [1].

The first patch moves the duplicate of 'computed-origin-method' and adds
comments.  Please proof-read. :-)

The second patch update the package guix.  Since I cannot know the commit hash
and checksum beforehand, it is set to xxxx and should be updated by the
commiter.  This update is necessary to get the correct Guix-as-library used by
the website generator of 'sources.json', IIUC.

All the best,
simon

0: <http://issues.guix.gnu.org/50515#5>
1: <https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/guix-devel/2021-09/msg00050.html>

zimoun (2):
  guix: packages: Document 'computed-origin-method'.
  gnu: guix: Update to xxxx.

 gnu/packages/gnuzilla.scm           | 14 ++------------
 gnu/packages/linux.scm              | 14 ++------------
 gnu/packages/package-management.scm |  6 +++---
 guix/packages.scm                   | 23 ++++++++++++++++++++++-
 4 files changed, 29 insertions(+), 28 deletions(-)

base-commit: 33bc3fb2a5f30a6e21f1b8d6d43867d921bd951c
-- 
2.32.0