Subject: [core-updates-frozen] make check-system tests broken

From: muradm <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2021 18:26:17 +0300

Hi,

Currently execution of any system tests with "make check-system 
..." seems
to be broken. Tests are getting executed, and their status is 
"pass" in
the log. But, some in some place around the test execution, below 
exception
is fired.

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
This is the GNU system.  Welcome.
komputilo login: shepherd: changing HTTP/HTTPS proxy of 
'guix-daemon' to "http://localhost:8118"...
shepherd: Service guix-daemon has been stopped.
shepherd: Service guix-daemon has been started.
shepherd: clearing HTTP/HTTPS proxy of 'guix-daemon'...
shepherd: Service guix-daemon has been stopped.
shepherd: Service guix-daemon has been started.
Backtrace:
           4 (primitive-load 
           "/gnu/store/638i01a9gj6zknrcyp78n9pc434?")
In ice-9/eval.scm:
   191:35  3 (_ #f)
   196:35  2 (_ #f)
    263:9  1 (_ #(#(#<directory (guile-user) 7ffff3fd7c80>) #f))
    155:9  0 (_ _)

ice-9/eval.scm:155:9: In procedure struct-vtable: Wrong type 
argument in position 1 (expecting struct): #f
QEMU runs as PID 10
connected to QEMU's monitor
read QEMU monitor prompt
connected to guest REPL
%%%% Starting test basic  (Writing full log to "basic.log")
marionette is ready

;;; (services (console-font-tty2 user-homes mcron term-tty4 udev 
    term-tty2 syslogd console-font-tty5 user-processes 
    console-font-tty6 file-system-/sys/firmware/efi/efivars 
    loopback)
# of expected passes      27
# of skipped tests        1
note: keeping build directory `/tmp/guix-build-basic.drv-1'
builder for 
`/gnu/store/2rk2jzv97s2cjipz8s64fv70ya9f8sii-basic.drv' failed 
with exit code 1
build of /gnu/store/2rk2jzv97s2cjipz8s64fv70ya9f8sii-basic.drv 
failed
View build log at 
'/var/log/guix/drvs/2r/k2jzv97s2cjipz8s64fv70ya9f8sii-basic.drv.bz2'.
guix build: error: build of 
`/gnu/store/2rk2jzv97s2cjipz8s64fv70ya9f8sii-basic.drv' failed
make: *** [Makefile:7039: check-system] Error 1
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

Thanks in advance,
muradm