Subject: bug#50571: closed (Re: bug#50571: 28.0.50; Redisplay segfaults with empty face cache)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2021 18:42:01 +0000

Your bug report

#50571: 28.0.50; Redisplay segfaults with empty face cache

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
50571: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=50571
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#50571: 28.0.50; Redisplay segfaults with empty face cache
From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
To: "Basil L. Contovounesios" <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2021 21:41:25 +0300
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

> From: "Basil L. Contovounesios" <[email-masked]>
> Cc: [email-masked]
> Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2021 19:21:12 +0100
> 
> > Thanks for the data.  I guess this is a preview of how allowing
> > arbitrary Lisp that affects the display in fontification-functions
> > will keep shooting in the foot, time and again.
> 
> For that there's M-x kevlar-feet-mode of course, though I'm not sure
> it's GPL-compatible.

Emacs Lisp is way more powerful than any Kevlar.

> > Please try the patch below.
> 
> It seems to relieve the pain in my feet, thank you very much!

Thanks, installed.  And closing the bug (again).

Subject: 28.0.50; Redisplay segfaults with empty face cache
From: "Basil L. Contovounesios" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2021 15:59:29 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

I can reliably cause Emacs to segfault with my current config and
installed packages with the following steps specific to my system:

0. C-x p p (project-switch-project)
1. Select a checkout of https://github.com/kyleam/bog,
   using Ivy completion.
2. m (magit-project-status)

This tries to pop up a new frame (I have pop-up-frames non-nil) with
some recently introduced warning about bug-reference-bug-regexp.  I know
this is what it tries to do only because Emacs didn't segfault the first
time it happened, whereas now the segfault happens every time, before I
get a chance to read the warning.

I think there was some work on Magit recently relating to
bug-reference-mode, but I haven't updated my packages in a few days, so
it is possible that the warning has already been fixed upstream.  I will
therefore hold off on updating my packages until this segfault is fixed.

The attached GDB log for this session shows that the assertion that the
face cache (of the frame displaying Magit) is nonempty is tripped.

I have to run now, but I'll keep GDB running, and I'd be grateful for
help debugging this.

Thanks,

-- 
Basil

In GNU Emacs 28.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, X toolkit, cairo version 1.16.0, Xaw3d scroll bars)
 of 2021-09-13 built on tia
Repository revision: 7fe88446c30279285e3171091189b3d1af697c05
Repository branch: HEAD
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12011000
System Description: Debian GNU/Linux bookworm/sid

Configured using:
 'configure 'CC=ccache gcc' 'CFLAGS=-O0 -ggdb3' --config-cache
 --prefix=/home/blc/.local --program-suffix=-dbg
 --enable-checking=yes,glyphs --enable-check-lisp-object-type
 --with-x-toolkit=lucid --with-file-notification=yes --with-x'

Configured features:
ACL CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GPM GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG
JSON LCMS2 LIBOTF LIBSELINUX LIBSYSTEMD LIBXML2 M17N_FLT MODULES NOTIFY
INOTIFY PDUMPER PNG RSVG SECCOMP SOUND THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS
X11 XAW3D XDBE XIM XPM LUCID ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_IE.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Lisp Interaction

Minor modes in effect:
  minibuffer-depth-indicate-mode: t
  bug-reference-prog-mode: t
  global-whitespace-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  global-subword-mode: t
  subword-mode: t
  global-so-long-mode: t
  global-paren-face-mode: t
  paren-face-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  display-battery-mode: t
  blc-rainbow-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  window-divider-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-save-visited-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/blc/.emacs.d/lisp/counsel hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/counsel-0.13.4.0.20210819.150009/counsel
/home/blc/.emacs.d/lisp/ivy-hydra hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/ivy-hydra-0.13.5.0.20210311.102431/ivy-hydra
/home/blc/.local/src/emacs-dbg/lisp/org/org-num hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5snapshot0.20210901.144307/org-num
/home/blc/.local/src/emacs-dbg/lisp/org/ob-plantuml hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5snapshot0.20210901.144307/ob-plantuml
/home/blc/.local/src/emacs-dbg/lisp/org/ol-rmail hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5snapshot0.20210901.144307/ol-rmail
/home/blc/.local/src/emacs-dbg/lisp/org/ol-bibtex hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5snapshot0.20210901.144307/ol-bibtex
/home/blc/.local/src/emacs-dbg/lisp/org/ob-python hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5snapshot0.20210901.144307/ob-python
/home/blc/.local/src/emacs-dbg/lisp/org/org-table hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5snapshot0.20210901.144307/org-table
/home/blc/.local/src/emacs-dbg/lisp/org/ol-info hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5snapshot0.20210901.144307/ol-info
/home/blc/.local/src/emacs-dbg/lisp/org/ob-stan hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5snapshot0.20210901.144307/ob-stan
/home/blc/.local/src/emacs-dbg/lisp/org/ob-scheme hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5snapshot0.20210901.144307/ob-scheme
/home/blc/.local/src/emacs-dbg/lisp/org/org-macro hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5snapshot0.20210901.144307/org-macro
/home/blc/.local/src/emacs-dbg/lisp/org/org-habit hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5snapshot0.20210901.144307/org-habit
/home/blc/.local/src/emacs-dbg/lisp/org/ob-coq hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5snapshot0.20210901.144307/ob-coq
/home/blc/.local/src/emacs-dbg/lisp/org/ob-ocaml hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5snapshot0.20210901.144307/ob-ocaml
/home/blc/.local/src/emacs-dbg/lisp/org/ob-org hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5snapshot0.20210901.144307/ob-org
/home/blc/.local/src/emacs-dbg/lisp/org/org-capture hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5snapshot0.20210901.144307/org-capture
/home/blc/.local/src/emacs-dbg/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5snapshot0.20210901.144307/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/blc/.local/src/emacs-dbg/lisp/org/org-attach-git hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5snapshot0.20210901.144307/org-attach-git
/home/blc/.local/src/emacs-dbg/lisp/org/org-plot hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5snapshot0.20210901.144307/org-plot
/home/blc/.local/src/emacs-dbg/lisp/org/ob-exp hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5snapshot0.20210901.144307/ob-exp
/home/blc/.local/src/emacs-dbg/lisp/org/org-crypt hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5snapshot0.20210901.144307/org-crypt
/home/blc/.local/src/emacs-dbg/lisp/org/ob hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5snapshot0.20210901.144307/ob
/home/blc/.local/src/emacs-dbg/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5snapshot0.20210901.144307/ob-gnuplot
/home/blc/.local/src/emacs-dbg/lisp/org/ob-tangle hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5snapshot0.20210901.144307/ob-tangle
/home/blc/.local/src/emacs-dbg/lisp/org/ob-io hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5snapshot0.20210901.144307/ob-io
/home/blc/.local/src/emacs-dbg/lisp/org/ob-ebnf hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5snapshot0.20210901.144307/ob-ebnf
/home/blc/.local/src/emacs-dbg/lisp/org/ob-haskell hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5snapshot0.20210901.144307/ob-haskell
/home/blc/.local/src/emacs-dbg/lisp/org/ox-icalendar hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5snapshot0.20210901.144307/ox-icalendar
/home/blc/.local/src/emacs-dbg/lisp/org/ob-dot hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5snapshot0.20210901.144307/ob-dot
/home/blc/.local/src/emacs-dbg/lisp/org/org-element hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5snapshot0.20210901.144307/org-element
/home/blc/.local/src/emacs-dbg/lisp/org/ox-org hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5snapshot0.20210901.144307/ox-org
/home/blc/.local/src/emacs-dbg/lisp/org/ob-makefile hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5snapshot0.20210901.144307/ob-makefile
/home/blc/.local/src/emacs-dbg/lisp/org/ob-shell hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5snapshot0.20210901.144307/ob-shell
/home/blc/.local/src/emacs-dbg/lisp/org/ob-mscgen hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5snapshot0.20210901.144307/ob-mscgen
/home/blc/.local/src/emacs-dbg/lisp/org/ob-clojure hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5snapshot0.20210901.144307/ob-clojure
/home/blc/.local/src/emacs-dbg/lisp/org/org-protocol hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5snapshot0.20210901.144307/org-protocol
/home/blc/.local/src/emacs-dbg/lisp/org/org-clock hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5snapshot0.20210901.144307/org-clock
/home/blc/.local/src/emacs-dbg/lisp/org/ob-R hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5snapshot0.20210901.144307/ob-R
/home/blc/.local/src/emacs-dbg/lisp/org/ob-J hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5snapshot0.20210901.144307/ob-J
/home/blc/.local/src/emacs-dbg/lisp/org/org-compat hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5snapshot0.20210901.144307/org-compat
/home/blc/.local/src/emacs-dbg/lisp/org/org-keys hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5snapshot0.20210901.144307/org-keys
/home/blc/.local/src/emacs-dbg/lisp/org/org-inlinetask hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5snapshot0.20210901.144307/org-inlinetask
/home/blc/.local/src/emacs-dbg/lisp/org/ol-w3m hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5snapshot0.20210901.144307/ol-w3m
/home/blc/.local/src/emacs-dbg/lisp/org/org-datetree hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5snapshot0.20210901.144307/org-datetree
/home/blc/.local/src/emacs-dbg/lisp/org/ob-abc hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5snapshot0.20210901.144307/ob-abc
/home/blc/.local/src/emacs-dbg/lisp/org/ob-eval hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5snapshot0.20210901.144307/ob-eval
/home/blc/.local/src/emacs-dbg/lisp/org/org-version hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5snapshot0.20210901.144307/org-version
/home/blc/.local/src/emacs-dbg/lisp/org/org-src hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5snapshot0.20210901.144307/org-src
/home/blc/.local/src/emacs-dbg/lisp/org/org-agenda hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5snapshot0.20210901.144307/org-agenda
/home/blc/.local/src/emacs-dbg/lisp/org/org-footnote hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5snapshot0.20210901.144307/org-footnote
/home/blc/.local/src/emacs-dbg/lisp/org/ob-shen hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5snapshot0.20210901.144307/ob-shen
/home/blc/.local/src/emacs-dbg/lisp/org/ob-groovy hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5snapshot0.20210901.144307/ob-groovy
/home/blc/.local/src/emacs-dbg/lisp/org/ob-eshell hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5snapshot0.20210901.144307/ob-eshell
/home/blc/.local/src/emacs-dbg/lisp/org/ox-md hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5snapshot0.20210901.144307/ox-md
/home/blc/.local/src/emacs-dbg/lisp/org/ol-bbdb hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5snapshot0.20210901.144307/ol-bbdb
/home/blc/.local/src/emacs-dbg/lisp/org/ob-fortran hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5snapshot0.20210901.144307/ob-fortran
/home/blc/.local/src/emacs-dbg/lisp/org/ob-matlab hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5snapshot0.20210901.144307/ob-matlab
/home/blc/.local/src/emacs-dbg/lisp/org/ol-mhe hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5snapshot0.20210901.144307/ol-mhe
/home/blc/.local/src/emacs-dbg/lisp/org/ob-hledger hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5snapshot0.20210901.144307/ob-hledger
/home/blc/.local/src/emacs-dbg/lisp/org/ox-texinfo hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5snapshot0.20210901.144307/ox-texinfo
/home/blc/.local/src/emacs-dbg/lisp/org/ox-man hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5snapshot0.20210901.144307/ox-man
/home/blc/.local/src/emacs-dbg/lisp/org/ob-ditaa hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5snapshot0.20210901.144307/ob-ditaa
/home/blc/.local/src/emacs-dbg/lisp/org/ob-ruby hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5snapshot0.20210901.144307/ob-ruby
/home/blc/.local/src/emacs-dbg/lisp/org/ob-asymptote hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5snapshot0.20210901.144307/ob-asymptote
/home/blc/.local/src/emacs-dbg/lisp/org/ob-ledger hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5snapshot0.20210901.144307/ob-ledger
/home/blc/.local/src/emacs-dbg/lisp/org/ox-html hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5snapshot0.20210901.144307/ox-html
/home/blc/.local/src/emacs-dbg/lisp/org/org-archive hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5snapshot0.20210901.144307/org-archive
/home/blc/.local/src/emacs-dbg/lisp/org/ox-odt hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5snapshot0.20210901.144307/ox-odt
/home/blc/.local/src/emacs-dbg/lisp/org/org-pcomplete hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5snapshot0.20210901.144307/org-pcomplete
/home/blc/.local/src/emacs-dbg/lisp/org/ob-sed hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5snapshot0.20210901.144307/ob-sed
/home/blc/.local/src/emacs-dbg/lisp/org/ol-gnus hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5snapshot0.20210901.144307/ol-gnus
/home/blc/.local/src/emacs-dbg/lisp/org/org-macs hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5snapshot0.20210901.144307/org-macs
/home/blc/.local/src/emacs-dbg/lisp/org/ob-screen hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5snapshot0.20210901.144307/ob-screen
/home/blc/.local/src/emacs-dbg/lisp/org/org-ctags hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5snapshot0.20210901.144307/org-ctags
/home/blc/.local/src/emacs-dbg/lisp/org/org-entities hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5snapshot0.20210901.144307/org-entities
/home/blc/.local/src/emacs-dbg/lisp/org/org-indent hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5snapshot0.20210901.144307/org-indent
/home/blc/.local/src/emacs-dbg/lisp/org/ob-js hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5snapshot0.20210901.144307/ob-js
/home/blc/.local/src/emacs-dbg/lisp/org/ox-latex hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5snapshot0.20210901.144307/ox-latex
/home/blc/.local/src/emacs-dbg/lisp/org/ol-eshell hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5snapshot0.20210901.144307/ol-eshell
/home/blc/.local/src/emacs-dbg/lisp/org/ox hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5snapshot0.20210901.144307/ox
/home/blc/.local/src/emacs-dbg/lisp/org/ob-table hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5snapshot0.20210901.144307/ob-table
/home/blc/.local/src/emacs-dbg/lisp/org/ob-java hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5snapshot0.20210901.144307/ob-java
/home/blc/.local/src/emacs-dbg/lisp/org/org-colview hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5snapshot0.20210901.144307/org-colview
/home/blc/.local/src/emacs-dbg/lisp/org/ob-calc hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5snapshot0.20210901.144307/ob-calc
/home/blc/.local/src/emacs-dbg/lisp/org/ob-sass hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5snapshot0.20210901.144307/ob-sass
/home/blc/.local/src/emacs-dbg/lisp/org/org-mouse hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5snapshot0.20210901.144307/org-mouse
/home/blc/.local/src/emacs-dbg/lisp/org/ol-docview hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5snapshot0.20210901.144307/ol-docview
/home/blc/.local/src/emacs-dbg/lisp/org/org-lint hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5snapshot0.20210901.144307/org-lint
/home/blc/.local/src/emacs-dbg/lisp/org/org-goto hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5snapshot0.20210901.144307/org-goto
/home/blc/.local/src/emacs-dbg/lisp/org/ob-lisp hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5snapshot0.20210901.144307/ob-lisp
/home/blc/.local/src/emacs-dbg/lisp/org/ol hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5snapshot0.20210901.144307/ol
/home/blc/.local/src/emacs-dbg/lisp/org/ol-eww hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5snapshot0.20210901.144307/ol-eww
/home/blc/.local/src/emacs-dbg/lisp/org/ob-lua hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5snapshot0.20210901.144307/ob-lua
/home/blc/.local/src/emacs-dbg/lisp/org/org-id hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5snapshot0.20210901.144307/org-id
/home/blc/.local/src/emacs-dbg/lisp/org/ox-beamer hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5snapshot0.20210901.144307/ox-beamer
/home/blc/.local/src/emacs-dbg/lisp/org/org-attach hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5snapshot0.20210901.144307/org-attach
/home/blc/.local/src/emacs-dbg/lisp/org/ol-irc hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5snapshot0.20210901.144307/ol-irc
/home/blc/.local/src/emacs-dbg/lisp/org/ob-lilypond hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5snapshot0.20210901.144307/ob-lilypond
/home/blc/.local/src/emacs-dbg/lisp/org/ob-core hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5snapshot0.20210901.144307/ob-core
/home/blc/.local/src/emacs-dbg/lisp/org/ob-ref hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5snapshot0.20210901.144307/ob-ref
/home/blc/.local/src/emacs-dbg/lisp/org/ox-ascii hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5snapshot0.20210901.144307/ox-ascii
/home/blc/.local/src/emacs-dbg/lisp/org/org-list hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5snapshot0.20210901.144307/org-list
/home/blc/.local/src/emacs-dbg/lisp/org/org-mobile hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5snapshot0.20210901.144307/org-mobile
/home/blc/.local/src/emacs-dbg/lisp/org/ob-perl hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5snapshot0.20210901.144307/ob-perl
/home/blc/.local/src/emacs-dbg/lisp/org/org-refile hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5snapshot0.20210901.144307/org-refile
/home/blc/.local/src/emacs-dbg/lisp/org/org-faces hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5snapshot0.20210901.144307/org-faces
/home/blc/.local/src/emacs-dbg/lisp/org/ob-processing hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5snapshot0.20210901.144307/ob-processing
/home/blc/.local/src/emacs-dbg/lisp/org/ob-picolisp hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5snapshot0.20210901.144307/ob-picolisp
/home/blc/.local/src/emacs-dbg/lisp/org/ob-awk hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5snapshot0.20210901.144307/ob-awk
/home/blc/.local/src/emacs-dbg/lisp/org/ob-vala hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5snapshot0.20210901.144307/ob-vala
/home/blc/.local/src/emacs-dbg/lisp/org/ob-octave hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5snapshot0.20210901.144307/ob-octave
/home/blc/.local/src/emacs-dbg/lisp/org/ob-maxima hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5snapshot0.20210901.144307/ob-maxima
/home/blc/.local/src/emacs-dbg/lisp/org/org-duration hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5snapshot0.20210901.144307/org-duration
/home/blc/.local/src/emacs-dbg/lisp/org/ob-forth hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5snapshot0.20210901.144307/ob-forth
/home/blc/.local/src/emacs-dbg/lisp/org/org hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5snapshot0.20210901.144307/org
/home/blc/.local/src/emacs-dbg/lisp/org/org-tempo hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5snapshot0.20210901.144307/org-tempo
/home/blc/.local/src/emacs-dbg/lisp/org/ox-publish hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5snapshot0.20210901.144307/ox-publish
/home/blc/.local/src/emacs-dbg/lisp/org/ob-sql hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5snapshot0.20210901.144307/ob-sql
/home/blc/.local/src/emacs-dbg/lisp/org/ob-latex hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5snapshot0.20210901.144307/ob-latex
/home/blc/.local/src/emacs-dbg/lisp/org/org-feed hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5snapshot0.20210901.144307/org-feed
/home/blc/.local/src/emacs-dbg/lisp/org/org-loaddefs hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5snapshot0.20210901.144307/org-loaddefs
/home/blc/.local/src/emacs-dbg/lisp/org/ob-sqlite hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5snapshot0.20210901.144307/ob-sqlite
/home/blc/.local/src/emacs-dbg/lisp/org/ob-lob hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5snapshot0.20210901.144307/ob-lob
/home/blc/.local/src/emacs-dbg/lisp/org/ob-C hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5snapshot0.20210901.144307/ob-C
/home/blc/.local/src/emacs-dbg/lisp/org/org-timer hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5snapshot0.20210901.144307/org-timer
/home/blc/.local/src/emacs-dbg/lisp/org/ob-comint hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5snapshot0.20210901.144307/ob-comint
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-contrib-0.1.0.20210610.153732/ox-koma-letter hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5snapshot0.20210901.144307/ox-koma-letter
/home/blc/.local/src/emacs-dbg/lisp/org/ob-css hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5snapshot0.20210901.144307/ob-css
/home/blc/.emacs.d/lisp/swiper hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/swiper-0.13.4.0.20210521.132146/swiper
/home/blc/.emacs.d/lisp/colir hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/ivy-0.13.4.0.20210903.181938/colir
/home/blc/.emacs.d/lisp/ivy-faces hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/ivy-0.13.4.0.20210903.181938/ivy-faces
/home/blc/.emacs.d/lisp/ivy-overlay hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/ivy-0.13.4.0.20210903.181938/ivy-overlay
/home/blc/.emacs.d/lisp/ivy hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/ivy-0.13.4.0.20210903.181938/ivy
/home/blc/.emacs.d/lisp/dash hides /home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/dash-2.19.1.0.20210826.114923/dash
/home/blc/.emacs.d/elpa/transient-0.3.6.0.20210819.211812/transient hides /home/blc/.local/src/emacs-dbg/lisp/transient

Features:
(shadow sort footnote mail-extr gnus-msg gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view
mml-smime smime dig gnus-sum shr kinsoku svg dom gnus-group gnus-undo
gnus-start gnus-dbus gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7 netrc
nnoo parse-time iso8601 gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range gnus-win gnus
nnheader wid-edit emacsbug message rmc puny rfc822 mml mml-sec epa
derived epg rfc6068 epg-config gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs time-date
mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils
mailheader sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util mail-prsvr
mail-utils thingatpt counsel xref project git-annex advice rx dired-x
deb-view dired dired-loaddefs compile text-property-search comint
ansi-color swiper cl-extra help-mode mb-depth ivy ring ivy-faces
ivy-overlay colir color vc-git diff-mode easy-mmode vc vc-dispatcher
bug-reference edmacro kmacro whitespace time cap-words superword subword
so-long paren-face paren highlight-escape-sequences delsel delight
modus-operandi-theme modus-themes pcase format-spec battery dbus xml xdg
blc-pkg finder-inf info tex-site debian-el sly-autoloads package
browse-url url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history
url-cookie url-domsuf url-util mailcap url-handlers url-parse
auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs eieio-loaddefs
password-cache json subr-x url-vars cl-loaddefs cl-lib blc-lib map seq
byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile cconv iso-transl tooltip eldoc
electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel term/x-win
x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu
timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core
term/tty-colors frame minibuffer cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms
cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese composite charscript charprop case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray cl-preloaded nadvice button
loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window text-properties overlay
sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote threads dbusbind inotify lcms2
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting cairo x-toolkit
x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 403751 62245)
 (symbols 48 27937 12)
 (strings 32 116179 9154)
 (string-bytes 1 3506695)
 (vectors 16 39922)
 (vector-slots 8 469718 40842)
 (floats 8 333 153)
 (intervals 56 313 72)
 (buffers 992 10))