Subject: Re: bug#50568: Missing source code

From: zimoun <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2021 11:55:29 +0200

Hi Ludo,

On Thu, 7 Oct 2021 at 15:53, Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]> wrote:
>
> Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]> skribis:
>
> >   https://ci.guix.gnu.org/eval/27221?status=failed
>
> We’re left with the following missing bioconductor.org tarballs:
>
>   AnnotationFuncs_1.40.0.tar.gz

I pick this one.  Cuirass says Succeeded with the log:

https://ci.guix.gnu.org/build/1000819/log/raw

Well, I do not know what is this 141.80.167.131 IP address.  Something
related to Bayfront, right?

>   AneuFinderData_1.18.0.tar.gz
>   BiocCaseStudies_1.52.0.tar.gz
>   chromstaRData_1.16.0.tar.gz
>   genomationData_1.22.0.tar.gz

> Zimoun, Ricardo: do you know how to address the bioconductor.org issue?

>From the evaluation you mention above, all these had succeeded.  Could
you confirm it is fine?

BTW, for the interested reader, I would like to point this bug#39885
[1] about Bioconductor, URI, fallback and time-machine which appears
to me related.  In addition to the two options proposed, another one
not listed but discussed elsewhere is to switch Bioconductor packages
from url-fetch to git-fecth.

1: <http://issues.guix.gnu.org/issue/39885>

All the best,
simoon