Subject: Re: bug#50568: Missing source code

From: Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Oct 2021 15:53:37 +0200

Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]> skribis:

>   https://ci.guix.gnu.org/eval/27221?status=failed

We’re left with the following missing bioconductor.org tarballs:

  AnnotationFuncs_1.40.0.tar.gz
  AneuFinderData_1.18.0.tar.gz
  BiocCaseStudies_1.52.0.tar.gz
  chromstaRData_1.16.0.tar.gz
  genomationData_1.22.0.tar.gz

and a hash mismatch for:

  texlive-marginnote-51265-checkout

Zimoun, Ricardo: do you know how to address the bioconductor.org issue?

Ricardo: do you still have a copy of texlive-marginnote-51265-checkout
with the hash as it currently appears on master?  We’ll probably end up
just updating the hash, but it’d be nice to check the differences.

Once we’re done with those, we’ll have 100% source coverage on ci.guix.
At that point, we can start building Disarchive metadata.

TIA!

Ludo’.