Subject: bug#50568: Missing source code

From: Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Oct 2021 15:38:20 +0200

Hi Guillaume,

Guillaume Le Vaillant <[email-masked]> skribis:

> I have the following ones in the store:

Thanks!  I’ve been able to address these in several ways:

>  - cl-gserver-1.8.0-checkout

  commit f7f036e7c369515ad678cc08dd5bc9e254804d38 (do take a look at
  the comment in that commit…)

>  - gnu-standards-2020-11-25-checkout

  CVS doesn’t go through the firewall at berlin, so I manually added it
  to the store (not great).

>  - golden-utils-0.0.0-3.fe1898f-checkout

  commit ef93b238f64c1a27270cae78772b60d63088a026

>  - xorg-server_1.20.10-3.diff.gz

  manually added to the store; problem is that this file has disappeared
  upstream, AFAICS, so it would be best to change this package
  definition, possibly adding copy of the diff.gz file to the repo?

Ludo’.