Subject: Re: bug#50568: Missing source code

From: Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 04 Oct 2021 22:05:37 +0200

Hi!

Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]> skribis:

> As of current ‘master’ (ca.  ec0e05ff306c950142c9ead7c712c749617069e7),
> the following source code is missing (these are fixed-output
> derivations):

We now have ‘etc/source-manifest.scm’, meaning one can run¹:

  guix weather -m etc/source-manifest.scm

This manifest is now built at ci.guix.gnu.org:

  https://ci.guix.gnu.org/jobset/source

… which gives us a good overview of currently missing/mismatching
source:

  https://ci.guix.gnu.org/eval/27221?status=failed

So far 27 failures out of 16,315, roughly 0.2%.

If you have copies of the missing/modified files that show up there,
please share.

Ludo’.

¹ https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/guix-devel/2021-09/msg00174.html