Subject: bug#50514: 28.0.50; org inline call to python src block req C-g to break

From: "Barton, Mark" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2021 23:06:55 +0000

With the Test.org<http://Test.org> file below, if I C-c C-c on the call_file_date it will echo “Shell native completion is enabled” and Emacs will not respond until I hit C-g. If I immediately C-c C-c again, it will echo “Inline error: multiline result cannot be used” and Emacs responds normally to commands without C-g to break out. The problem is only when I use session in the property line. If I comment out the property line then it works. My original file uses dozens of python src blocks that require the session option.

This all works fine if I replace python.el from commit 9c1bbad907, before the send string optimization, which is my current work around.
—begin test.org<http://test.org>---------

#+TITLE: Test Org Babel Export with Python Blocks
#+AUTHOR: Mark Barton
#+DATE: 2021-09-05
#+PROPERTY: header-args:python :session python-chain :exports results :results output

*** Initialize python

#+NAME: file_date
#+begin_src python :exports both
print("testing2", end="")
#+end_src

#+RESULTS: file_date
: >>> testing

*** Summary

Test inline call_file_date[:results output :results output]() {{{results(=testing2=)}}}

—end test.org<http://test.org>-------------

In GNU Emacs 28.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-apple-darwin20.6.0, NS appkit-2022.60 Version 11.5.1 (Build 20G80))
of 2021-09-10 built on C02FM1E2MD6T
Repository revision: dea67939b65f39b60d8e990745504bd8f9e3be2c
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'Apple', version 10.3.2022
System Description:  macOS 11.5.1

Configured using:
'configure --with-native-compilation'

Configured features:
ACL GLIB GMP GNUTLS JPEG JSON LCMS2 LIBXML2 MODULES NATIVE_COMP NOTIFY
KQUEUE NS PDUMPER PNG RSVG THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS XIM ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Org

Minor modes in effect:
  flyspell-mode: t
  org-indent-mode: t
  doom-modeline-mode: t
  company-quickhelp-mode: t
  company-quickhelp-local-mode: t
  org-super-agenda-mode: t
  org-bullets-mode: t
  global-atomic-chrome-edit-mode: t
  pcre-mode: t
  global-git-gutter-mode: t
  git-gutter-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  global-hungry-delete-mode: t
  hungry-delete-mode: t
  beacon-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  treemacs-filewatch-mode: t
  treemacs-follow-mode: t
  treemacs-git-mode: t
  treemacs-fringe-indicator-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  show-smartparens-global-mode: t
  show-smartparens-mode: t
  smartparens-global-mode: t
  smartparens-mode: t
  global-flycheck-mode: t
  flycheck-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  whole-line-or-region-global-mode: t
  whole-line-or-region-local-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  global-so-long-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  global-company-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  marginalia-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  vertico-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  window-divider-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  visual-line-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/Users/bartm002/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20210910.1028/magit-section-pkg hides /Users/bartm002/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-section-20210829.1849/magit-section-pkg
/Users/bartm002/.emacs.d/elpa/transient-20210819.2118/transient hides /Users/bartm002/Documents/GitHub/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/transient
/Users/bartm002/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210906/ob-stan hides /Users/bartm002/Documents/GitHub/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-stan
/Users/bartm002/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210906/ob-exp hides /Users/bartm002/Documents/GitHub/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-exp
/Users/bartm002/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210906/ob-J hides /Users/bartm002/Documents/GitHub/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-J
/Users/bartm002/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210906/ob-emacs-lisp hides /Users/bartm002/Documents/GitHub/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/Users/bartm002/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210906/ob-css hides /Users/bartm002/Documents/GitHub/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-css
/Users/bartm002/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210906/ob-lob hides /Users/bartm002/Documents/GitHub/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lob
/Users/bartm002/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210906/ol-irc hides /Users/bartm002/Documents/GitHub/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-irc
/Users/bartm002/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210906/ob-forth hides /Users/bartm002/Documents/GitHub/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-forth
/Users/bartm002/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210906/org-macs hides /Users/bartm002/Documents/GitHub/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-macs
/Users/bartm002/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210906/ob hides /Users/bartm002/Documents/GitHub/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob
/Users/bartm002/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210906/org-version hides /Users/bartm002/Documents/GitHub/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-version
/Users/bartm002/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210906/ob-scheme hides /Users/bartm002/Documents/GitHub/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/Users/bartm002/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210906/ox hides /Users/bartm002/Documents/GitHub/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox
/Users/bartm002/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210906/ob-abc hides /Users/bartm002/Documents/GitHub/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-abc
/Users/bartm002/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210906/ob-C hides /Users/bartm002/Documents/GitHub/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-C
/Users/bartm002/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210906/org-capture hides /Users/bartm002/Documents/GitHub/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-capture
/Users/bartm002/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210906/ob-ref hides /Users/bartm002/Documents/GitHub/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ref
/Users/bartm002/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210906/ob-clojure hides /Users/bartm002/Documents/GitHub/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/Users/bartm002/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210906/org-mouse hides /Users/bartm002/Documents/GitHub/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mouse
/Users/bartm002/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210906/ob-ledger hides /Users/bartm002/Documents/GitHub/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/Users/bartm002/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210906/org-ctags hides /Users/bartm002/Documents/GitHub/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-ctags
/Users/bartm002/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210906/org-entities hides /Users/bartm002/Documents/GitHub/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-entities
/Users/bartm002/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210906/org-archive hides /Users/bartm002/Documents/GitHub/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-archive
/Users/bartm002/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210906/ob-screen hides /Users/bartm002/Documents/GitHub/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-screen
/Users/bartm002/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210906/ol-bibtex hides /Users/bartm002/Documents/GitHub/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/Users/bartm002/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210906/ob-haskell hides /Users/bartm002/Documents/GitHub/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/Users/bartm002/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210906/ob-asymptote hides /Users/bartm002/Documents/GitHub/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/Users/bartm002/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210906/org-table hides /Users/bartm002/Documents/GitHub/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-table
/Users/bartm002/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210906/ol-eww hides /Users/bartm002/Documents/GitHub/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-eww
/Users/bartm002/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210906/ox-org hides /Users/bartm002/Documents/GitHub/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-org
/Users/bartm002/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210906/org-num hides /Users/bartm002/Documents/GitHub/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-num
/Users/bartm002/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210906/org-plot hides /Users/bartm002/Documents/GitHub/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-plot
/Users/bartm002/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210906/ol-rmail hides /Users/bartm002/Documents/GitHub/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/Users/bartm002/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210906/ob-awk hides /Users/bartm002/Documents/GitHub/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-awk
/Users/bartm002/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210906/ob-groovy hides /Users/bartm002/Documents/GitHub/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/Users/bartm002/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210906/ob-octave hides /Users/bartm002/Documents/GitHub/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-octave
/Users/bartm002/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210906/org-faces hides /Users/bartm002/Documents/GitHub/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-faces
/Users/bartm002/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210906/org-colview hides /Users/bartm002/Documents/GitHub/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-colview
/Users/bartm002/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210906/ob-R hides /Users/bartm002/Documents/GitHub/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-R
/Users/bartm002/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210906/org-refile hides /Users/bartm002/Documents/GitHub/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-refile
/Users/bartm002/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210906/org-timer hides /Users/bartm002/Documents/GitHub/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-timer
/Users/bartm002/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210906/ob-ebnf hides /Users/bartm002/Documents/GitHub/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ebnf
/Users/bartm002/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210906/org-mobile hides /Users/bartm002/Documents/GitHub/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mobile
/Users/bartm002/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210906/ob-fortran hides /Users/bartm002/Documents/GitHub/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/Users/bartm002/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210906/ob-shell hides /Users/bartm002/Documents/GitHub/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-shell
/Users/bartm002/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210906/ob-perl hides /Users/bartm002/Documents/GitHub/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-perl
/Users/bartm002/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210906/ob-sqlite hides /Users/bartm002/Documents/GitHub/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/Users/bartm002/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210906/ob-sed hides /Users/bartm002/Documents/GitHub/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sed
/Users/bartm002/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210906/org-list hides /Users/bartm002/Documents/GitHub/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-list
/Users/bartm002/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210906/ob-ruby hides /Users/bartm002/Documents/GitHub/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/Users/bartm002/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210906/ob-eval hides /Users/bartm002/Documents/GitHub/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-eval
/Users/bartm002/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210906/org-habit hides /Users/bartm002/Documents/GitHub/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-habit
/Users/bartm002/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210906/org-clock hides /Users/bartm002/Documents/GitHub/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-clock
/Users/bartm002/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210906/org-goto hides /Users/bartm002/Documents/GitHub/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-goto
/Users/bartm002/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210906/ox-html hides /Users/bartm002/Documents/GitHub/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-html
/Users/bartm002/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210906/org-src hides /Users/bartm002/Documents/GitHub/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-src
/Users/bartm002/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210906/ob-lisp hides /Users/bartm002/Documents/GitHub/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/Users/bartm002/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210906/ol-eshell hides /Users/bartm002/Documents/GitHub/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/Users/bartm002/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210906/ob-ditaa hides /Users/bartm002/Documents/GitHub/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/Users/bartm002/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210906/org-pcomplete hides /Users/bartm002/Documents/GitHub/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/Users/bartm002/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210906/org-lint hides /Users/bartm002/Documents/GitHub/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-lint
/Users/bartm002/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210906/ox-latex hides /Users/bartm002/Documents/GitHub/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-latex
/Users/bartm002/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210906/ob-sass hides /Users/bartm002/Documents/GitHub/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sass
/Users/bartm002/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210906/ob-io hides /Users/bartm002/Documents/GitHub/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-io
/Users/bartm002/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210906/ob-tangle hides /Users/bartm002/Documents/GitHub/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/Users/bartm002/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210906/ob-calc hides /Users/bartm002/Documents/GitHub/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-calc
/Users/bartm002/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210906/ob-java hides /Users/bartm002/Documents/GitHub/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-java
/Users/bartm002/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210906/ox-icalendar hides /Users/bartm002/Documents/GitHub/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/Users/bartm002/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210906/ol-mhe hides /Users/bartm002/Documents/GitHub/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/Users/bartm002/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210906/org-attach-git hides /Users/bartm002/Documents/GitHub/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/Users/bartm002/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210906/ox-md hides /Users/bartm002/Documents/GitHub/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-md
/Users/bartm002/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210906/ox-beamer hides /Users/bartm002/Documents/GitHub/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/Users/bartm002/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210906/org-element hides /Users/bartm002/Documents/GitHub/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-element
/Users/bartm002/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210906/org-protocol hides /Users/bartm002/Documents/GitHub/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-protocol
/Users/bartm002/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210906/ob-mscgen hides /Users/bartm002/Documents/GitHub/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/Users/bartm002/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210906/ob-gnuplot hides /Users/bartm002/Documents/GitHub/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/Users/bartm002/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210906/org-tempo hides /Users/bartm002/Documents/GitHub/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-tempo
/Users/bartm002/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210906/ob-latex hides /Users/bartm002/Documents/GitHub/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-latex
/Users/bartm002/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210906/ol-w3m hides /Users/bartm002/Documents/GitHub/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/Users/bartm002/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210906/org-id hides /Users/bartm002/Documents/GitHub/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-id
/Users/bartm002/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210906/ob-vala hides /Users/bartm002/Documents/GitHub/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-vala
/Users/bartm002/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210906/ox-man hides /Users/bartm002/Documents/GitHub/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-man
/Users/bartm002/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210906/org-feed hides /Users/bartm002/Documents/GitHub/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-feed
/Users/bartm002/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210906/ob-lua hides /Users/bartm002/Documents/GitHub/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lua
/Users/bartm002/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210906/ob-table hides /Users/bartm002/Documents/GitHub/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-table
/Users/bartm002/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210906/ob-ocaml hides /Users/bartm002/Documents/GitHub/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/Users/bartm002/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210906/ob-coq hides /Users/bartm002/Documents/GitHub/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-coq
/Users/bartm002/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210906/ol-gnus hides /Users/bartm002/Documents/GitHub/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/Users/bartm002/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210906/ob-picolisp hides /Users/bartm002/Documents/GitHub/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/Users/bartm002/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210906/org-indent hides /Users/bartm002/Documents/GitHub/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-indent
/Users/bartm002/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210906/ob-lilypond hides /Users/bartm002/Documents/GitHub/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/Users/bartm002/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210906/ob-matlab hides /Users/bartm002/Documents/GitHub/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/Users/bartm002/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210906/org-datetree hides /Users/bartm002/Documents/GitHub/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-datetree
/Users/bartm002/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210906/ol-docview hides /Users/bartm002/Documents/GitHub/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-docview
/Users/bartm002/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210906/ob-python hides /Users/bartm002/Documents/GitHub/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-python
/Users/bartm002/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210906/ob-makefile hides /Users/bartm002/Documents/GitHub/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/Users/bartm002/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210906/org-duration hides /Users/bartm002/Documents/GitHub/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-duration
/Users/bartm002/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210906/org-agenda hides /Users/bartm002/Documents/GitHub/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-agenda
/Users/bartm002/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210906/ob-dot hides /Users/bartm002/Documents/GitHub/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-dot
/Users/bartm002/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210906/ob-js hides /Users/bartm002/Documents/GitHub/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-js
/Users/bartm002/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210906/ox-publish hides /Users/bartm002/Documents/GitHub/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-publish
/Users/bartm002/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210906/org-inlinetask hides /Users/bartm002/Documents/GitHub/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/Users/bartm002/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210906/ob-org hides /Users/bartm002/Documents/GitHub/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-org
/Users/bartm002/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210906/org-keys hides /Users/bartm002/Documents/GitHub/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-keys
/Users/bartm002/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210906/ob-core hides /Users/bartm002/Documents/GitHub/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-core
/Users/bartm002/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210906/org-compat hides /Users/bartm002/Documents/GitHub/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-compat
/Users/bartm002/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210906/ol hides /Users/bartm002/Documents/GitHub/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol
/Users/bartm002/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210906/ox-odt hides /Users/bartm002/Documents/GitHub/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-odt
/Users/bartm002/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210906/ol-info hides /Users/bartm002/Documents/GitHub/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-info
/Users/bartm002/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210906/ob-plantuml hides /Users/bartm002/Documents/GitHub/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/Users/bartm002/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210906/ob-eshell hides /Users/bartm002/Documents/GitHub/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/Users/bartm002/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210906/ox-ascii hides /Users/bartm002/Documents/GitHub/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/Users/bartm002/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210906/org-loaddefs hides /Users/bartm002/Documents/GitHub/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/Users/bartm002/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210906/ob-hledger hides /Users/bartm002/Documents/GitHub/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-hledger
/Users/bartm002/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210906/ob-maxima hides /Users/bartm002/Documents/GitHub/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/Users/bartm002/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210906/org hides /Users/bartm002/Documents/GitHub/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org
/Users/bartm002/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210906/ol-bbdb hides /Users/bartm002/Documents/GitHub/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/Users/bartm002/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210906/org-macro hides /Users/bartm002/Documents/GitHub/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-macro
/Users/bartm002/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210906/ob-sql hides /Users/bartm002/Documents/GitHub/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sql
/Users/bartm002/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210906/org-attach hides /Users/bartm002/Documents/GitHub/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-attach
/Users/bartm002/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210906/ob-processing hides /Users/bartm002/Documents/GitHub/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-processing
/Users/bartm002/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210906/ox-texinfo hides /Users/bartm002/Documents/GitHub/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/Users/bartm002/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210906/org-crypt hides /Users/bartm002/Documents/GitHub/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-crypt
/Users/bartm002/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210906/org-footnote hides /Users/bartm002/Documents/GitHub/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-footnote
/Users/bartm002/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210906/org-install hides /Users/bartm002/Documents/GitHub/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-install
/Users/bartm002/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210906/ob-comint hides /Users/bartm002/Documents/GitHub/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-comint
/Users/bartm002/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210906/ob-shen hides /Users/bartm002/Documents/GitHub/emacs/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-shen

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug sendmail lsp-zig lsp-steep lsp-svelte
lsp-sqls lsp-yaml lsp-xml lsp-vimscript lsp-vhdl lsp-vetur lsp-html
lsp-verilog lsp-vala lsp-v lsp-terraform lsp-tex lsp-sorbet
lsp-solargraph lsp-rust lsp-rf lsp-r lsp-purescript lsp-pylsp lsp-pyls
lsp-pwsh lsp-php lsp-perl lsp-ocaml lsp-nix lsp-nim lsp-markdown lsp-lua
lsp-kotlin lsp-json lsp-javascript lsp-haxe lsp-groovy lsp-hack
lsp-graphql lsp-go lsp-completion lsp-gdscript lsp-fsharp lsp-fortran
lsp-eslint lsp-erlang lsp-elixir lsp-elm lsp-dockerfile lsp-dhall lsp-d
lsp-css lsp-csharp gnutls lsp-crystal lsp-cmake lsp-clojure
lsp-semantic-tokens lsp-clangd lsp-beancount lsp-bash lsp-angular
lsp-ada lsp-actionscript flyspell ispell org-indent ol-eww ol-rmail
ol-mhe ol-irc ol-info ol-gnus nnselect gnus-search eieio-opt speedbar
ezimage dframe gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime dig
gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-dbus gnus-cloud nnimap
nnmail mail-source utf7 netrc nnoo gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range
gnus-win ol-docview doc-view ol-bibtex bibtex ol-bbdb ol-w3m vc-mtn
vc-hg vc-bzr vc-src vc-sccs vc-cvs vc-rcs cursor-sensor
rainbow-delimiters display-line-numbers doom-modeline
doom-modeline-segments doom-modeline-env doom-modeline-core shrink-path
company-quickhelp ein ox-pandoc ox-org org-mouse ob-plantuml ob-latex
ob-org ob-dot ob-ditaa ob-js ob-C ob-shell ob-python python-pytest
smartparens-python python ob-sql-mode ob-sql org-crypt org-web-tools eww
xdg url-queue shr kinsoku svg mm-url gnus nnheader esxml-query dom
org-omnifocus org-devonthink org-sidebar org-ql-search org-ql-view ov
org-super-agenda org-ql peg ts org-habit dash-functional ox-clip htmlize
org-pomodoro alert log4e notifications dbus gntp org-timer org-clock
org-bullets org-eldoc ox-extra ox-odt rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse
rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok
nxml-util ox-latex ox-icalendar ox-html table ox-ascii ox-publish ox
org-protocol iedit iedit-lib pdf-tools pdf-view jka-compr pdf-cache
pdf-info tq pdf-util pdf-macs image-mode exif all-the-icons
all-the-icons-faces data-material data-weathericons data-octicons
data-fileicons data-faicons data-alltheicons sdcv pos-tip showtip
synosaurus ido dictionary dictionary-connection atomic-chrome websocket
bindat let-alist visual-regexp regex-tool pcre2el rxt re-builder rg
rg-info-hack rg-menu rg-ibuffer rg-result wgrep-rg rg-history rg-header
ag vc-svn find-dired wgrep-ag wgrep bufler projectile grep ibuf-ext
ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs pretty-hydra hydra bufler-group-tree dumb-jump
popup vterm face-remap term disp-table ehelp vterm-module term/xterm
xterm magit-lfs git-timemachine vc-git git-gutter magit-bookmark
magit-submodule magit-obsolete magit-blame magit-stash magit-reflog
magit-bisect magit-push magit-pull magit-fetch magit-clone magit-remote
magit-commit magit-sequence magit-notes magit-worktree magit-tag
magit-merge magit-branch magit-reset magit-files magit-refs magit-status
magit magit-repos magit-apply magit-wip magit-log which-func magit-diff
smerge-mode diff-mode git-commit log-edit message rfc822 mml mml-sec epa
gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mailabbrev
gmm-utils pcvs-util add-log magit-core magit-autorevert magit-margin
magit-transient magit-process with-editor server magit-mode transient
magit-git magit-section magit-utils crm dired-subtree dired-narrow
dired-hacks-utils multiple-cursors mc-separate-operations
rectangular-region-mode mc-mark-pop mc-edit-lines
mc-hide-unmatched-lines-mode mc-mark-more mc-cycle-cursors
multiple-cursors-core rect hungry-delete beacon undo-tree diff
restclient dap-java lsp-java request mailheader autorevert mail-utils
lsp-treemacs lsp-treemacs-themes treemacs treemacs-header-line
treemacs-compatibility treemacs-mode treemacs-bookmarks
treemacs-interface treemacs-extensions treemacs-mouse-interface
treemacs-tags treemacs-persistence treemacs-filewatch-mode
treemacs-follow-mode treemacs-rendering treemacs-async
treemacs-workspaces treemacs-dom treemacs-visuals
treemacs-fringe-indicator treemacs-scope treemacs-faces treemacs-icons
treemacs-themes treemacs-core-utils pfuture treemacs-logging
treemacs-customization treemacs-macros smartparens-c cc-mode cc-fonts
cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs
blacken pyvenv eshell esh-cmd esh-ext esh-opt esh-proc esh-io esh-arg
esh-module esh-groups esh-util dap-lldb dap-python dap-mode dap-launch
posframe dap-overlays lsp-pyright lsp-sourcekit lsp lsp-mode
lsp-protocol tree-widget network-stream puny nsm rmc
smartparens-markdown markdown-mode lv inline ht filenotify f ewoc epg
rfc6068 epg-config swift-mode swift-mode-imenu swift-mode-repl
swift-mode-beginning-of-defun swift-mode-font-lock
swift-mode-standard-types swift-mode-indent swift-mode-lexer
highlight-indent-guides smartparens-config smartparens-org
smartparens-text smartparens-clojure paren smartparens
use-package-diminish powershell flycheck-plantuml flycheck ace-window
avy transpose-frame which-key try yasnippet-classic-snippets
yasnippet-snippets yasnippet ejc-sql-conf ejc-company ejc-sql
ejc-completion-common ejc-doc ejc-eldoc ejc-direx ejc-interaction
clomacs simple-httpd net-utils ejc-format ejc-result-buffer
ejc-result-mode cua-base direx eieio-compat dired dired-loaddefs ejc-lib
s cider tramp-sh cider-debug cider-browse-ns cider-mode cider-find
cider-inspector cider-completion cider-profile cider-eval cider-jar
arc-mode archive-mode compile cider-repl-history pulse cider-repl
cider-resolve cider-test cider-overlays cider-stacktrace cider-doc
cider-browse-spec cider-clojuredocs cider-eldoc cider-client
cider-common cider-connection cider-util color cider-popup
sesman-browser nrepl-client tramp tramp-loaddefs trampver
tramp-integration files-x tramp-compat shell parse-time iso8601 ls-lisp
queue nrepl-dict cider-compat spinner sesman vc vc-dispatcher
clojure-mode lisp-mnt mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util
ietf-drums mail-prsvr align imenu parseedn parseclj-parser parseclj-lex
a derived sql view sqlformat reformatter unfill burly bookmark
text-property-search whole-line-or-region move-text wrap-region
default-text-scale zoom-window winner comp comp-cstr warnings so-long
hl-line delsel desktop frameset cus-edit pp cus-load wid-edit
plantuml-mode xml dash thingatpt company-oddmuse company-keywords
company-etags etags fileloop xref project company-gtags
company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev company-files company-clang
company-capf company-cmake company-semantic company-template
company-bbdb company pcase exec-path-from-shell calfw-org org-capture
org-element avl-tree generator org-agenda org-refile calfw holidays
hol-loaddefs cl marginalia savehist orderless vertico
modus-vivendi-theme modus-operandi-theme modus-themes
use-package-bind-key bind-key use-package-ensure use-package-core
cl-extra help-mode org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp
org-macro org-footnote org-src ob-comint org-pcomplete pcomplete comint
ansi-color ring org-list org-faces org-entities time-date noutline
outline easy-mmode org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-table
ol rx org-keys org-compat advice org-macs org-loaddefs format-spec
find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs finder-inf edmacro kmacro info
package browse-url url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods
url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util mailcap url-handlers
url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs eieio-loaddefs
password-cache json subr-x map url-vars seq byte-opt gv bytecomp
byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs cl-lib iso-transl tooltip eldoc electric
uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel term/ns-win ns-win
ucs-normalize mule-util term/common-win tool-bar dnd fontset image
regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode
lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch
easymenu timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax
font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer cl-generic cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european
ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite charscript charprop
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray
cl-preloaded nadvice button loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files
window text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages
mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote threads kqueue
cocoa ns lcms2 multi-tty make-network-process native-compile emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1143528 216646)
(symbols 48 77259 138)
(strings 32 322051 82623)
(string-bytes 1 11052667)
(vectors 16 133021)
(vector-slots 8 2544805 369169)
(floats 8 1255 1903)
(intervals 56 1666 1318)
(buffers 992 17))