Subject: bug#50509: 28.0.50; [PATCH] elisp-mode-tests regression

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2021 09:36:55 -0400

>From c8f9869ba7e022d1952c75fc5076bd26e0843072 Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
From: dickmao <none>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2021 09:31:28 -0400
Subject: [PATCH] A so-called "CICD" integrated into a PR-based submission
 flow...

... would have caught this.  Just saying.

* test/lisp/progmodes/elisp-mode-tests.el (find-defs-defgeneric-el):
---
 test/lisp/progmodes/elisp-mode-tests.el | 6 ++++++
 1 file changed, 6 insertions(+)

diff --git a/test/lisp/progmodes/elisp-mode-tests.el b/test/lisp/progmodes/elisp-mode-tests.el
index f47d54e59c..2745aff670 100644
--- a/test/lisp/progmodes/elisp-mode-tests.el
+++ b/test/lisp/progmodes/elisp-mode-tests.el
@@ -604,6 +604,12 @@ find-defs-defgeneric-el
                 'xref-location-marker nil '(xref-etags-location))
                'cl-defmethod
                (expand-file-name "../../../lisp/progmodes/etags.el" emacs-test-dir)))
+   (xref-make "(cl-defmethod xref-location-marker ((l xref-etags-apropos-location)))"
+              (xref-make-elisp-location
+               (cl--generic-load-hist-format
+                'xref-location-marker nil '(xref-etags-apropos-location))
+               'cl-defmethod
+               (expand-file-name "../../../lisp/progmodes/etags.el" emacs-test-dir)))
    ))
 
 (xref-elisp-deftest find-defs-defgeneric-eval
-- 
2.26.2

In GNU Emacs 28.0.50 (build 9, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.22.30, cairo version 1.15.10)
 of 2021-09-08 built on dick
Repository revision: 0c3a8d99f46135756138ffbbf60f5ba37b7d99b3
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11906000
System Description: Ubuntu 18.04.4 LTS

Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/home/dick/.local
 PKG_CONFIG_PATH=/home/dick/.local/lib/pkgconfig'
Configured features:
CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG JSON LCMS2
LIBSELINUX LIBXML2 MODULES NOTIFY INOTIFY PDUMPER PNG RSVG SECCOMP SOUND
THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS X11 XDBE XIM XPM GTK3 ZLIB
Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Magit

Minor modes in effect:
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  flx-ido-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  indent-tabs-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/dick/ESS/lisp/obsolete/ess-swv hides /home/dick/ESS/lisp/ess-swv
/home/dick/ESS/lisp/obsolete/ess-rutils hides /home/dick/ESS/lisp/ess-rutils
/home/dick/ESS/lisp/obsolete/ess-noweb hides /home/dick/ESS/lisp/ess-noweb
/home/dick/ESS/lisp/obsolete/mouseme hides /home/dick/ESS/lisp/mouseme
/home/dick/ESS/lisp/obsolete/ess-mouse hides /home/dick/ESS/lisp/ess-mouse
/home/dick/ESS/lisp/obsolete/ess-noweb-mode hides /home/dick/ESS/lisp/ess-noweb-mode
/home/dick/ESS/lisp/obsolete/make-regexp hides /home/dick/ESS/lisp/make-regexp
/home/dick/ESS/lisp/obsolete/ess-r-a hides /home/dick/ESS/lisp/ess-r-a
/home/dick/ESS/lisp/obsolete/ess-noweb-font-lock-mode hides /home/dick/ESS/lisp/ess-noweb-font-lock-mode
/home/dick/gomacro-mode/gomacro-mode hides /home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/gomacro-mode-20200326.1103/gomacro-mode
/home/dick/ESS/lisp/julia-mode hides /home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/julia-mode-20200717.1915/julia-mode
/home/dick/ESS/lisp/julia-mode-latexsubs hides /home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/julia-mode-20200717.1915/julia-mode-latexsubs
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/hydra-20170924.2259/lv hides /home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/lv-20191106.1238/lv
/home/dick/org-gcal.el/org-gcal hides /home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-gcal-0.3/org-gcal
/home/dick/.emacs.d/lisp/json hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/json
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/transient-0.3.6/transient hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/transient
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-css hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ox-texinfo hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-plot hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-eval hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-ref hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-crypt hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-tangle hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-asymptote hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ol-w3m hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-hledger hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/ob-hledger
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-forth hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-mouse hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-indent hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-attach-git hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-element hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/org-element
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ol-mhe hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-footnote hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-stan hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/ob-stan
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-perl hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-timer hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-table hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/org-table
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-keys hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/org-keys
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-colview hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ol hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/ol
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-entities hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-src hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/org-src
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-js hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/org
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-makefile hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-io hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-refile hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/org-refile
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-clock hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-dot hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-exp hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-compat hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-maxima hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-C hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-tempo hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/org-tempo
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ox-md hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-screen hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-lua hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-matlab hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-groovy hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ol-docview hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/ol-docview
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-ebnf hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ebnf
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-sed hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ox-html hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-emacs-lisp hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ol-bbdb hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-macs hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-lint hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-loaddefs hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-scheme hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-protocol hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ol-eww hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/ol-eww
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ox-beamer hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-core hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-agenda hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-plantuml hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ox-publish hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ol-eshell hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ol-rmail hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-J hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/ob-J
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-abc hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/ob-abc
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-awk hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-gnuplot hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-sql hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-python hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-octave hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ox-man hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ol-bibtex hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-goto hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/org-goto
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-org hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-lob hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-calc hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-macro hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/ob
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ol-info hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/ol-info
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ox-ascii hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-clojure hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-inlinetask hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-vala hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/ob-vala
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-ruby hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-sass hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-faces hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-attach hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-lilypond hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-archive hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-shen hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-datetree hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-id hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/org-id
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-eshell hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-sqlite hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-picolisp hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-habit hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-ctags hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ol-gnus hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-java hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ox-latex hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-pcomplete hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-processing hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ox-odt hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-feed hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-ditaa hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ox-org hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-coq hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/ob-coq
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-R hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-fortran hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-haskell hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ox-icalendar hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-num hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/org-num
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-ledger hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ox hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/ox
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-mobile hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-duration hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-list hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/org-list
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-latex hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-ocaml hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-lisp hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-mscgen hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-comint hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-capture hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-table hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ob-shell hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/ol-irc hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/ol-irc
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.4.5/org-version hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/org/org-version
/home/dick/.emacs.d/elpa/hierarchy-20171221.1151/hierarchy hides /home/dick/emacs/lisp/emacs-lisp/hierarchy

Features:
(shadow emacsbug org-element avl-tree ol-eww eww xdg ol-rmail ol-mhe ol-irc
ol-info ol-gnus nnselect gnus-search ol-docview doc-view image-mode exif
ol-bibtex bibtex ol-bbdb ol-w3m org-tempo tempo org org-macro org-footnote
org-pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities org-version ob-R ob-emacs-lisp
ob-ein ein-cell ein-output-area ein-kernel ein-ipdb ein-query ein-events
ein-websocket websocket bindat ein-node ewoc ein-log ein-classes ein-core ein
ein-utils deferred ob ob-tangle org-src ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp
ob-comint ob-core ob-eval org-table ol org-keys org-compat org-macs
org-loaddefs cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs gnus-html goto-addr supercite regi
thread magit-imenu package-x package-recipe ag canlock pulse descr-text
dogears timer-list magit-bookmark bookmark debug backtrace autoload tar-mode
arc-mode archive-mode elpaso-disc web-server web-server-status-codes
ghub-graphql treepy gsexp ghub let-alist elpaso elpaso-admin elpaso-milky
elpaso-defs lisp-mnt bbdb-message sendmail footnote nndoc debbugs-gnu debbugs
soap-client rng-xsd rng-dt rng-util xsd-regexp jka-compr git-rebase mule-util
gravatar dns markdown-mode edit-indirect vc-mtn vc-hg vc-bzr vc-src vc-sccs
vc-svn vc-cvs vc-rcs sh-script executable url-queue eieio-opt speedbar ezimage
dframe shortdoc flow-fill cus-start misearch multi-isearch magit-extras
magit-patch-changelog magit-patch magit-submodule magit-obsolete magit-popup
async-bytecomp async magit-blame magit-stash magit-reflog magit-bisect
magit-push magit-pull magit-fetch magit-clone magit-remote magit-commit
magit-sequence magit-notes magit-worktree magit-tag magit-merge magit-branch
magit-reset magit-files magit-refs magit-status magit magit-repos magit-apply
magit-wip magit-log magit-diff smerge-mode diff git-commit log-edit pcvs-util
add-log magit-core magit-autorevert magit-margin magit-transient magit-process
with-editor vterm face-remap find-func vterm-module term ehelp eshell esh-cmd
esh-ext esh-opt esh-proc esh-io esh-arg esh-module esh-groups esh-util server
magit-mode transient magit-git magit-section magit-utils which-func imenu cl
shr-color qp sort smiley mail-extr gnus-async gnus-ml vc-git diff-mode vc
vc-dispatcher bug-reference cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds
cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs tramp-archive tramp-gvfs
tramp-cache zeroconf cl-print help-fns radix-tree gnus-notifications gnus-fun
notifications gnus-kill gnus-dup disp-table utf-7 mm-archive url-cache
nntwitter nntwitter-api nnrss nndiscourse rbenv nnhackernews benchmark
nnfolder bbdb-gnus gnus-demon nntp nnmairix nnml nnreddit gnus-topic url-http
url-auth url-gw network-stream gnutls nsm request autorevert filenotify
virtualenvwrapper gud s dash json-rpc python tramp-sh tramp tramp-loaddefs
trampver tramp-integration files-x tramp-compat ls-lisp gnus-score score-mode
gnus-bcklg gnus-srvr gnus-cite anaphora bbdb-mua bbdb-com crm bbdb bbdb-site
timezone gnus-delay gnus-draft gnus-cache gnus-agent gnus-msg gnus-art mm-uu
mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime dig gnus-sum shr kinsoku svg dom nndraft nnmh
gnus-group mm-url gnus-undo use-package use-package-delight
use-package-diminish gnus-start gnus-dbus dbus xml gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail
mail-source utf7 netrc nnoo parse-time iso8601 gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range
message rmc puny rfc822 mml mml-sec epa epg rfc6068 epg-config mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader
gnus-win paredit-ext paredit subed subed-vtt subed-srt subed-common subed-mpv
subed-debug subed-config dired-x inf-ruby ruby-mode smie company
haskell-interactive-mode haskell-presentation-mode haskell-process
haskell-session haskell-compile haskell-mode haskell-cabal haskell-utils
haskell-font-lock haskell-indentation haskell-string haskell-sort-imports
haskell-lexeme rx haskell-align-imports haskell-complete-module
haskell-ghc-support etags fileloop generator dabbrev haskell-customize hydra
lv use-package-ensure paren solarized-theme solarized-definitions projectile
skeleton ibuf-macs pcase find-dired dired dired-loaddefs ibuf-ext ibuffer
ibuffer-loaddefs grep gnus nnheader gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs rfc2047
rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util mail-prsvr mail-utils time-date flx-ido flx
google-translate-default-ui google-translate-core-ui facemenu color ido
google-translate-core google-translate-tk google-translate-backend
use-package-bind-key bind-key auto-complete advice popup cus-edit pp cus-load
wid-edit ess-r-mode ess-r-flymake flymake-proc flymake warnings thingatpt
ess-r-xref xref ess-trns ess-r-package shell pcomplete ess-r-completion
ess-roxy ess-r-syntax ess-rd noutline outline easy-mmode hideshow ess-s-lang
ess-help ess-mode ess-inf project format-spec ess-tracebug ess ess-utils
ess-custom compile text-property-search comint ansi-color emms-player-mplayer
emms-player-simple emms emms-compat cl-extra help-mode use-package-core
derived hl-line winner ring edmacro kmacro finder-inf json-reformat-autoloads
json-snatcher-autoloads sml-mode-autoloads tornado-template-mode-autoloads
info package browse-url url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods
url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util mailcap url-handlers url-parse
auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs eieio-loaddefs password-cache json
subr-x map url-vars seq byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs
cl-lib iso-transl tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type mwheel term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd
fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode
elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow
isearch easymenu timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax
font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms
cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic
chinese composite charscript charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help
simple abbrev obarray cl-preloaded nadvice button loaddefs faces cus-face
macroexp files window text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env
code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote threads
dbusbind inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting
cairo move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 2474940 331764)
 (symbols 48 79682 74)
 (strings 32 463351 68702)
 (string-bytes 1 16886197)
 (vectors 16 125196)
 (vector-slots 8 3774213 312290)
 (floats 8 4670 4185)
 (intervals 56 10798 4869)
 (buffers 992 71))