Subject: Re: bug#50507: New function in Emacs GnuTLS implementation

From: Robert Pluim <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 02 Jan 2023 11:24:05 +0100

>>>>> On Sat, 31 Dec 2022 09:33:20 +0200, Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]> said:

    >> From: Robert Pluim <[email-masked]>
    >> Cc: [email-masked], Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]> ,  [email-masked]
    >> Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2022 17:41:58 +0100
    >> 
    >> Done (with a very minor change to the commit message: I added the bug
    >> number).
    >> 
    >> I tested with and without GnuTLS builds on GNU/Linux. The MS-Windows
    >> changes looked sane, but I didnʼt test those.

    Eli> Thanks, the basic HTTPS connectivity seems to work on MS-Windows after
    Eli> the change.  Are there any special tests of the new functionality I
    Eli> should try?  There aren't any tests for this in the test suite,
    Eli> AFAICT.

There are no tests for TLS connections with client side certificates
at all, let alone password protected ones. They must work, nobody has
ever complained about them 😺

Robert
--