Subject: bug#505: 23.0.60; Font for fixed-pitch not resolved

From: Michael Welsh Duggan <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2008 22:20:29 -0400

Chong Yidong <[email-masked]> writes:

> Interesting.  Okay, let's try something else (thanks for bearing with
> me).
>
> Could you save the following program in a file called, say, foo.c, then
> compile it, run it, and show me the output (if any)?

-unknown-monospace-bold-r-normal--12-120-75-75-c-0-iso8859-1
-unknown-monospace-bold-r-normal--0-0-0-0-c-0-iso8859-1
-unknown-monospace-bold-r-normal--12-120-75-75-m-0-iso8859-1
-unknown-monospace-bold-r-normal--0-0-0-0-m-0-iso8859-1
-unknown-monospace-medium-o-normal--12-120-75-75-c-0-iso8859-1
-unknown-monospace-medium-o-normal--0-0-0-0-c-0-iso8859-1
-unknown-monospace-medium-o-normal--12-120-75-75-m-0-iso8859-1
-unknown-monospace-medium-o-normal--0-0-0-0-m-0-iso8859-1
-unknown-monospace-medium-r-normal--12-120-75-75-c-0-iso8859-1
-unknown-monospace-medium-r-normal--0-0-0-0-c-0-iso8859-1
-unknown-monospace-medium-r-normal--12-120-75-75-m-0-iso8859-1
-unknown-monospace-medium-r-normal--0-0-0-0-m-0-iso8859-1

-- 
Michael Welsh Duggan
([email-masked])