Subject: Updated with updated font logging

From: Michael Welsh Duggan <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 09 Jul 2008 23:51:41 -0400

http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=505

A new font log for bug 505 using the updated font logging:

ftfont-list: -*-Monospace-*-iso8859-1
  -bitstream-Bitstream Vera Sans Mono-normal-oblique-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  -bitstream-Bitstream Vera Sans Mono-normal-normal-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  -bitstream-Bitstream Vera Sans Mono-bold-normal-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  -bitstream-Bitstream Vera Sans Mono-bold-oblique-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
xfont-list: -*-Monospace-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-iso8859-1
  -unknown-monospace-medium-r-normal--*-0-0-m-0-iso8859-1
  -unknown-monospace-medium-r-normal--*-0-0-c-0-iso8859-1
  -unknown-monospace-medium-o-normal--*-0-0-m-0-iso8859-1
  -unknown-monospace-medium-o-normal--*-0-0-c-0-iso8859-1
  -unknown-monospace-bold-r-normal--*-0-0-m-0-iso8859-1
  -unknown-monospace-bold-r-normal--*-0-0-c-0-iso8859-1
list: -*-Monospace-*-iso8859-1
  -bitstream-Bitstream Vera Sans Mono-normal-oblique-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  -bitstream-Bitstream Vera Sans Mono-normal-normal-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  -bitstream-Bitstream Vera Sans Mono-bold-normal-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  -bitstream-Bitstream Vera Sans Mono-bold-oblique-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  -unknown-monospace-medium-r-normal--*-0-0-m-0-iso8859-1
  -unknown-monospace-medium-r-normal--*-0-0-c-0-iso8859-1
  -unknown-monospace-medium-o-normal--*-0-0-m-0-iso8859-1
  -unknown-monospace-medium-o-normal--*-0-0-c-0-iso8859-1
  -unknown-monospace-bold-r-normal--*-0-0-m-0-iso8859-1
  -unknown-monospace-bold-r-normal--*-0-0-c-0-iso8859-1
sort-by: -*-Monospace-normal-normal-normal-*-12-*-iso8859-1
  xft:-bitstream-Bitstream Vera Sans Mono-normal-normal-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
open: -bitstream-Bitstream Vera Sans Mono-normal-normal-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  xft:-bitstream-Bitstream Vera Sans Mono-normal-normal-normal-*-12-*-m-0-iso10646-1
ftfont-list: -bitstream-Bitstream Vera Sans Mono-*-iso8859-1
  -bitstream-Bitstream Vera Sans Mono-normal-oblique-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  -bitstream-Bitstream Vera Sans Mono-normal-normal-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  -bitstream-Bitstream Vera Sans Mono-bold-normal-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  -bitstream-Bitstream Vera Sans Mono-bold-oblique-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
xfont-list: -bitstream-Bitstream Vera Sans Mono-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-iso8859-1
  -bitstream-bitstream vera sans mono-medium-r-normal--*-0-0-m-0-iso8859-1
  -bitstream-bitstream vera sans mono-medium-r-normal--*-0-0-c-0-iso8859-1
  -bitstream-bitstream vera sans mono-medium-o-normal--*-0-0-m-0-iso8859-1
  -bitstream-bitstream vera sans mono-medium-o-normal--*-0-0-c-0-iso8859-1
  -bitstream-bitstream vera sans mono-bold-r-normal--*-0-0-m-0-iso8859-1
  -bitstream-bitstream vera sans mono-bold-r-normal--*-0-0-c-0-iso8859-1
  -bitstream-bitstream vera sans mono-bold-o-normal--*-0-0-m-0-iso8859-1
  -bitstream-bitstream vera sans mono-bold-o-normal--*-0-0-c-0-iso8859-1
list: -bitstream-Bitstream Vera Sans Mono-*-iso8859-1
  -bitstream-Bitstream Vera Sans Mono-normal-oblique-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  -bitstream-Bitstream Vera Sans Mono-normal-normal-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  -bitstream-Bitstream Vera Sans Mono-bold-normal-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  -bitstream-Bitstream Vera Sans Mono-bold-oblique-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  -bitstream-bitstream vera sans mono-medium-r-normal--*-0-0-m-0-iso8859-1
  -bitstream-bitstream vera sans mono-medium-r-normal--*-0-0-c-0-iso8859-1
  -bitstream-bitstream vera sans mono-medium-o-normal--*-0-0-m-0-iso8859-1
  -bitstream-bitstream vera sans mono-medium-o-normal--*-0-0-c-0-iso8859-1
  -bitstream-bitstream vera sans mono-bold-r-normal--*-0-0-m-0-iso8859-1
  -bitstream-bitstream vera sans mono-bold-r-normal--*-0-0-c-0-iso8859-1
  -bitstream-bitstream vera sans mono-bold-o-normal--*-0-0-m-0-iso8859-1
  -bitstream-bitstream vera sans mono-bold-o-normal--*-0-0-c-0-iso8859-1
sort-by: -bitstream-Bitstream Vera Sans Mono-normal-normal-normal-*-12-*-iso8859-1
  xft:-bitstream-Bitstream Vera Sans Mono-normal-normal-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
open: -bitstream-Bitstream Vera Sans Mono-normal-normal-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  xft:-bitstream-Bitstream Vera Sans Mono-normal-normal-normal-*-12-*-m-0-iso10646-1
list: -bitstream-Bitstream Vera Sans Mono-*-iso8859-1
  -bitstream-Bitstream Vera Sans Mono-normal-oblique-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  -bitstream-Bitstream Vera Sans Mono-normal-normal-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  -bitstream-Bitstream Vera Sans Mono-bold-normal-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  -bitstream-Bitstream Vera Sans Mono-bold-oblique-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  -bitstream-bitstream vera sans mono-medium-r-normal--*-0-0-m-0-iso8859-1
  -bitstream-bitstream vera sans mono-medium-r-normal--*-0-0-c-0-iso8859-1
  -bitstream-bitstream vera sans mono-medium-o-normal--*-0-0-m-0-iso8859-1
  -bitstream-bitstream vera sans mono-medium-o-normal--*-0-0-c-0-iso8859-1
  -bitstream-bitstream vera sans mono-bold-r-normal--*-0-0-m-0-iso8859-1
  -bitstream-bitstream vera sans mono-bold-r-normal--*-0-0-c-0-iso8859-1
  -bitstream-bitstream vera sans mono-bold-o-normal--*-0-0-m-0-iso8859-1
  -bitstream-bitstream vera sans mono-bold-o-normal--*-0-0-c-0-iso8859-1
sort-by: -bitstream-Bitstream Vera Sans Mono-normal-italic-normal-*-12-*-iso8859-1
  xft:-bitstream-Bitstream Vera Sans Mono-normal-oblique-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
open: -bitstream-Bitstream Vera Sans Mono-normal-oblique-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  xft:-bitstream-Bitstream Vera Sans Mono-normal-oblique-normal-*-12-*-m-0-iso10646-1
ftfont-list: -bitstream-Bitstream Vera Sans Mono-*-m-*-iso10646-1
  -bitstream-Bitstream Vera Sans Mono-normal-oblique-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  -bitstream-Bitstream Vera Sans Mono-normal-normal-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  -bitstream-Bitstream Vera Sans Mono-bold-normal-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  -bitstream-Bitstream Vera Sans Mono-bold-oblique-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
xfont-list: -bitstream-Bitstream Vera Sans Mono-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-m-*-iso10646-1
  -bitstream-bitstream vera sans mono-medium-r-normal--*-0-0-m-0-iso10646-1
  -bitstream-bitstream vera sans mono-medium-o-normal--*-0-0-m-0-iso10646-1
  -bitstream-bitstream vera sans mono-bold-r-normal--*-0-0-m-0-iso10646-1
  -bitstream-bitstream vera sans mono-bold-o-normal--*-0-0-m-0-iso10646-1
list: -bitstream-Bitstream Vera Sans Mono-*-normal-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  -bitstream-Bitstream Vera Sans Mono-bold-normal-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  -bitstream-Bitstream Vera Sans Mono-normal-normal-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  -bitstream-bitstream vera sans mono-bold-r-normal--*-0-0-m-0-iso10646-1
  -bitstream-bitstream vera sans mono-medium-r-normal--*-0-0-m-0-iso10646-1
sort-by: -bitstream-Bitstream Vera Sans Mono-light-normal-normal-*-12-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  xft:-bitstream-Bitstream Vera Sans Mono-normal-normal-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
open: -bitstream-Bitstream Vera Sans Mono-normal-normal-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  xft:-bitstream-Bitstream Vera Sans Mono-normal-normal-normal-*-12-*-m-0-iso10646-1
list: -bitstream-Bitstream Vera Sans Mono-*-normal-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  -bitstream-Bitstream Vera Sans Mono-bold-normal-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  -bitstream-Bitstream Vera Sans Mono-normal-normal-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  -bitstream-bitstream vera sans mono-bold-r-normal--*-0-0-m-0-iso10646-1
  -bitstream-bitstream vera sans mono-medium-r-normal--*-0-0-m-0-iso10646-1
sort-by: -bitstream-Bitstream Vera Sans Mono-light-normal-normal-*-12-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  xft:-bitstream-Bitstream Vera Sans Mono-normal-normal-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
list: -bitstream-Bitstream Vera Sans Mono-*-normal-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  -bitstream-Bitstream Vera Sans Mono-bold-normal-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  -bitstream-Bitstream Vera Sans Mono-normal-normal-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  -bitstream-bitstream vera sans mono-bold-r-normal--*-0-0-m-0-iso10646-1
  -bitstream-bitstream vera sans mono-medium-r-normal--*-0-0-m-0-iso10646-1
sort-by: -bitstream-Bitstream Vera Sans Mono-bold-normal-normal-*-12-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  xft:-bitstream-Bitstream Vera Sans Mono-bold-normal-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
open: -bitstream-Bitstream Vera Sans Mono-bold-normal-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  xft:-bitstream-Bitstream Vera Sans Mono-bold-normal-normal-*-12-*-m-0-iso10646-1
list: -bitstream-Bitstream Vera Sans Mono-normal-*-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  -bitstream-Bitstream Vera Sans Mono-normal-normal-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  -bitstream-Bitstream Vera Sans Mono-normal-oblique-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  -bitstream-bitstream vera sans mono-medium-o-normal--*-0-0-m-0-iso10646-1
  -bitstream-bitstream vera sans mono-medium-r-normal--*-0-0-m-0-iso10646-1
sort-by: -bitstream-Bitstream Vera Sans Mono-normal-italic-normal-*-12-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  xft:-bitstream-Bitstream Vera Sans Mono-normal-oblique-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
open: -bitstream-Bitstream Vera Sans Mono-normal-oblique-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  xft:-bitstream-Bitstream Vera Sans Mono-normal-oblique-normal-*-12-*-m-0-iso10646-1
ftfont-list: -*-DejaVu Sans Mono-*-iso8859-1
  -unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-bold-oblique-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  -unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-normal-normal-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  -unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-normal-oblique-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  -unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-bold-normal-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
xfont-list: -*-DejaVu Sans Mono-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-iso8859-1
  -dejavu-dejavu sans mono-medium-r-normal--*-0-0-m-0-iso8859-1
  -dejavu-dejavu sans mono-medium-r-normal--*-0-0-c-0-iso8859-1
  -dejavu-dejavu sans mono-medium-o-normal--*-0-0-m-0-iso8859-1
  -dejavu-dejavu sans mono-medium-o-normal--*-0-0-c-0-iso8859-1
  -dejavu-dejavu sans mono-bold-r-normal--*-0-0-m-0-iso8859-1
  -dejavu-dejavu sans mono-bold-r-normal--*-0-0-c-0-iso8859-1
  -dejavu-dejavu sans mono-bold-o-normal--*-0-0-m-0-iso8859-1
  -dejavu-dejavu sans mono-bold-o-normal--*-0-0-c-0-iso8859-1
  -bitstream-dejavu sans mono-medium-r-normal--*-0-0-m-0-iso8859-1
  -bitstream-dejavu sans mono-medium-r-normal--*-0-0-c-0-iso8859-1
  -bitstream-dejavu sans mono-bold-o-normal--*-0-0-m-0-iso8859-1
  -bitstream-dejavu sans mono-bold-o-normal--*-0-0-c-0-iso8859-1
list: -*-DejaVu Sans Mono-*-iso8859-1
  -unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-bold-oblique-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  -unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-normal-normal-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  -unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-normal-oblique-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  -unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-bold-normal-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  -dejavu-dejavu sans mono-medium-r-normal--*-0-0-m-0-iso8859-1
  -dejavu-dejavu sans mono-medium-r-normal--*-0-0-c-0-iso8859-1
  -dejavu-dejavu sans mono-medium-o-normal--*-0-0-m-0-iso8859-1
  -dejavu-dejavu sans mono-medium-o-normal--*-0-0-c-0-iso8859-1
  -dejavu-dejavu sans mono-bold-r-normal--*-0-0-m-0-iso8859-1
  -dejavu-dejavu sans mono-bold-r-normal--*-0-0-c-0-iso8859-1
  -dejavu-dejavu sans mono-bold-o-normal--*-0-0-m-0-iso8859-1
  -dejavu-dejavu sans mono-bold-o-normal--*-0-0-c-0-iso8859-1
  -bitstream-dejavu sans mono-medium-r-normal--*-0-0-m-0-iso8859-1
  -bitstream-dejavu sans mono-medium-r-normal--*-0-0-c-0-iso8859-1
  -bitstream-dejavu sans mono-bold-o-normal--*-0-0-m-0-iso8859-1
  -bitstream-dejavu sans mono-bold-o-normal--*-0-0-c-0-iso8859-1
sort-by: -*-DejaVu Sans Mono-normal-normal-normal-*-15-*-iso8859-1
  xft:-unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-normal-normal-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
open: -unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-normal-normal-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  xft:-unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-normal-normal-normal-*-15-*-m-0-iso10646-1
ftfont-list: -unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-*-m-*-iso10646-1
  -unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-bold-oblique-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  -unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-normal-normal-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  -unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-normal-oblique-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  -unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-bold-normal-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
xfont-list: -unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-m-*-iso10646-1
xfont-list: DejaVu Sans Mono:size=15
list: -unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-*-normal-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  -unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-bold-normal-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  -unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-normal-normal-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
sort-by: -unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-light-normal-normal-*-15-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  xft:-unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-normal-normal-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
open: -unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-normal-normal-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  xft:-unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-normal-normal-normal-*-15-*-m-0-iso10646-1
list: -*-DejaVu Sans Mono-*-iso8859-1
  -unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-bold-oblique-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  -unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-normal-normal-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  -unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-normal-oblique-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  -unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-bold-normal-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  -dejavu-dejavu sans mono-medium-r-normal--*-0-0-m-0-iso8859-1
  -dejavu-dejavu sans mono-medium-r-normal--*-0-0-c-0-iso8859-1
  -dejavu-dejavu sans mono-medium-o-normal--*-0-0-m-0-iso8859-1
  -dejavu-dejavu sans mono-medium-o-normal--*-0-0-c-0-iso8859-1
  -dejavu-dejavu sans mono-bold-r-normal--*-0-0-m-0-iso8859-1
  -dejavu-dejavu sans mono-bold-r-normal--*-0-0-c-0-iso8859-1
  -dejavu-dejavu sans mono-bold-o-normal--*-0-0-m-0-iso8859-1
  -dejavu-dejavu sans mono-bold-o-normal--*-0-0-c-0-iso8859-1
  -bitstream-dejavu sans mono-medium-r-normal--*-0-0-m-0-iso8859-1
  -bitstream-dejavu sans mono-medium-r-normal--*-0-0-c-0-iso8859-1
  -bitstream-dejavu sans mono-bold-o-normal--*-0-0-m-0-iso8859-1
  -bitstream-dejavu sans mono-bold-o-normal--*-0-0-c-0-iso8859-1
sort-by: -*-DejaVu Sans Mono-normal-normal-normal-*-15-*-iso8859-1
  xft:-unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-normal-normal-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
list: -unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-*-normal-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  -unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-bold-normal-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  -unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-normal-normal-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
sort-by: -unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-light-normal-normal-*-15-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  xft:-unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-normal-normal-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
ftfont-list: -unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-*-iso8859-1
  -unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-bold-oblique-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  -unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-normal-normal-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  -unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-normal-oblique-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  -unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-bold-normal-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
xfont-list: -unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-iso8859-1
xfont-list: DejaVu Sans Mono:size=15
list: -unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-*-iso8859-1
  -unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-bold-oblique-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  -unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-normal-normal-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  -unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-normal-oblique-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  -unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-bold-normal-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
sort-by: -unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-normal-normal-normal-*-15-*-iso8859-1
  xft:-unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-normal-normal-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
open: -unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-normal-normal-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  xft:-unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-normal-normal-normal-*-15-*-m-0-iso10646-1
list: -unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-*-iso8859-1
  -unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-bold-oblique-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  -unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-normal-normal-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  -unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-normal-oblique-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  -unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-bold-normal-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
sort-by: -unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-normal-italic-normal-*-15-*-iso8859-1
  xft:-unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-normal-oblique-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
open: -unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-normal-oblique-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  xft:-unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-normal-oblique-normal-*-15-*-m-0-iso10646-1
list: -unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-*-iso8859-1
  -unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-bold-oblique-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  -unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-normal-normal-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  -unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-normal-oblique-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  -unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-bold-normal-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
sort-by: -unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-normal-normal-normal-*-15-*-m-0-iso8859-1
  xft:-unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-normal-normal-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
list: -unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-*-normal-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  -unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-bold-normal-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  -unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-normal-normal-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
sort-by: -unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-light-normal-normal-*-15-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  xft:-unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-normal-normal-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
list: -unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-*-iso8859-1
  -unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-bold-oblique-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  -unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-normal-normal-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  -unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-normal-oblique-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  -unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-bold-normal-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
sort-by: -unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-normal-normal-normal-*-15-*-iso8859-1
  xft:-unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-normal-normal-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
ftfont-list: -unknown-Sans Serif-*-iso8859-1
  -unknown-DejaVu Sans-normal-normal-semi-condensed-*-0-iso10646-1
  -unknown-DejaVu Sans-normal-oblique-normal-*-0-iso10646-1
  -unknown-DejaVu Sans-normal-oblique-semi-condensed-*-0-iso10646-1
  -unknown-DejaVu Sans-bold-normal-semi-condensed-*-0-iso10646-1
  -unknown-DejaVu Sans-normal-normal-normal-*-0-iso10646-1
  -unknown-DejaVu Sans-extra-light-normal-normal-*-0-iso10646-1
  -unknown-DejaVu Sans-bold-oblique-normal-*-0-iso10646-1
  -unknown-DejaVu Sans-bold-normal-normal-*-0-iso10646-1
  -unknown-DejaVu Sans-bold-oblique-semi-condensed-*-0-iso10646-1
xfont-list: -unknown-Sans Serif-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-iso8859-1
xfont-list: DejaVu Sans Mono:size=15
list: -unknown-Sans Serif-normal-normal-normal-*-iso8859-1
  -unknown-DejaVu Sans-normal-normal-normal-*-0-iso10646-1
open: -unknown-DejaVu Sans-normal-normal-normal-*-0-iso10646-1
  xft:-unknown-DejaVu Sans-normal-normal-normal-*-15-*-0-iso10646-1
list: -unknown-Sans Serif-normal-normal-normal-*-iso8859-1
  -unknown-DejaVu Sans-normal-normal-normal-*-0-iso10646-1
list: -unknown-Sans Serif-normal-normal-normal-*-iso8859-1
  -unknown-DejaVu Sans-normal-normal-normal-*-0-iso10646-1
list: -unknown-Sans Serif-normal-*-normal-*-iso8859-1
  -unknown-DejaVu Sans-normal-normal-normal-*-0-iso10646-1
  -unknown-DejaVu Sans-normal-oblique-normal-*-0-iso10646-1
sort-by: -unknown-Sans Serif-normal-oblique-normal-*-15-*-iso8859-1
  xft:-unknown-DejaVu Sans-normal-oblique-normal-*-0-iso10646-1
open: -unknown-DejaVu Sans-normal-oblique-normal-*-0-iso10646-1
  xft:-unknown-DejaVu Sans-normal-oblique-normal-*-15-*-0-iso10646-1
list: -unknown-Sans Serif-normal-normal-normal-*-iso8859-1
  -unknown-DejaVu Sans-normal-normal-normal-*-0-iso10646-1
list: -unknown-Sans Serif-normal-normal-normal-*-iso8859-1
  -unknown-DejaVu Sans-normal-normal-normal-*-0-iso10646-1
open: -unknown-DejaVu Sans-normal-normal-normal-*-0-iso10646-1
  xft:-unknown-DejaVu Sans-normal-normal-normal-*-12-*-0-iso10646-1
ftfont-list: -unknown-Monospace-*-iso8859-1
xfont-list: -unknown-Monospace-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-iso8859-1
  -unknown-monospace-medium-r-normal--*-0-0-m-0-iso8859-1
  -unknown-monospace-medium-r-normal--*-0-0-c-0-iso8859-1
  -unknown-monospace-medium-o-normal--*-0-0-m-0-iso8859-1
  -unknown-monospace-medium-o-normal--*-0-0-c-0-iso8859-1
  -unknown-monospace-bold-r-normal--*-0-0-m-0-iso8859-1
  -unknown-monospace-bold-r-normal--*-0-0-c-0-iso8859-1
list: -unknown-Monospace-normal-normal-normal-*-iso8859-1
  -unknown-monospace-medium-r-normal--*-0-0-c-0-iso8859-1
  -unknown-monospace-medium-r-normal--*-0-0-m-0-iso8859-1
sort-by: -unknown-Monospace-normal-normal-normal-*-15-*-iso8859-1
  x:-unknown-monospace-medium-r-normal--*-0-0-c-0-iso8859-1
  x:open failed: -unknown-monospace-medium-r-normal--15-*-0-0-c-0-iso8859-1
open: -unknown-monospace-medium-r-normal--*-0-0-c-0-iso8859-1
list: -unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-*-normal-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  -unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-bold-normal-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  -unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-normal-normal-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
sort-by: -unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-bold-normal-normal-*-15-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  xft:-unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-bold-normal-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
open: -unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-bold-normal-normal-*-m-0-iso10646-1
  xft:-unknown-DejaVu Sans Mono-bold-normal-normal-*-15-*-m-0-iso10646-1

-- 
Michael Welsh Duggan
([email-masked])