Subject: 28.0.50; csv-mode header line is not literal

From: Len Trigg <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2021 15:09:16 +1200

csv-mode seems to interpret column names as format strings when header
line is enabled. To reproduce, create the following as (say) foo.csv:

--------------------
column1 %column2 column3
a b c
--------------------

Load this file and ensure that csv-mode is enabled, and call
`csv-header-line` to turn on the header line. The header line that
appears substitutes the current cursor column position number into the
%c of the second column name in the header (it is even updated as the
cursor is moved around). The header line should be literal.

Cheers,
Len.

In GNU Emacs 28.0.50 (build 5, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.20,
cairo version 1.16.0)
 of 2021-09-10 built on noir
Repository revision: ceb60225bacc7650b5e52032c0c33b9d67f9a6d7
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12009000
System Description: Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS

Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/home/len/.local --with-xwidgets --with-rsvg
 --with-cairo --with-native-compilation'

Configured features:
CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG JSON
LCMS2 LIBSELINUX LIBXML2 MODULES NATIVE_COMP NOTIFY INOTIFY PDUMPER PNG
RSVG SECCOMP SOUND THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS X11 XDBE XIM XPM
XWIDGETS GTK3 ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_NZ.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: CSV

Minor modes in effect:
  csv-align-mode: t
  csv-field-index-mode: t
  global-company-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  dap-tooltip-mode: t
  dap-ui-controls-mode: t
  dap-ui-mode: t
  dap-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  cursor-sensor-mode: t
  global-atomic-chrome-edit-mode: t
  pyvenv-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  smartparens-global-mode: t
  smartparens-mode: t
  editorconfig-mode: t
  diredfl-global-mode: t
  direnv-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  all-the-icons-ivy-rich-mode: t
  ivy-rich-mode: t
  ivy-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  treemacs-icons-dired-mode: t
  treemacs-filewatch-mode: t
  treemacs-follow-mode: t
  treemacs-git-mode: t
  treemacs-fringe-indicator-mode: t
  all-the-icons-ibuffer-mode: t
  global-ligature-mode: t
  ligature-mode: t
  diff-hl-margin-local-mode: t
  diff-hl-margin-mode: t
  global-diff-hl-mode: t
  diff-hl-mode: t
  xterm-mouse-mode: t
  straight-use-package-mode: t
  straight-package-neutering-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  indent-tabs-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/transient/transient hides
/home/len/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/transient
/home/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-stan hides
/home/len/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-stan
/home/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-clock hides
/home/len/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-perl hides
/home/len/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-tangle hides
/home/len/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-org hides
/home/len/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ledger hides
/home/len/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-makefile hides
/home/len/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-fortran hides
/home/len/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-plantuml hides
/home/len/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-man hides
/home/len/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-eval hides
/home/len/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-lint hides
/home/len/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-publish hides
/home/len/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-latex hides
/home/len/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-groovy hides
/home/len/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-habit hides
/home/len/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-eshell hides
/home/len/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/home/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-shell hides
/home/len/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-duration hides
/home/len/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-rmail hides
/home/len/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/home/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-inlinetask hides
/home/len/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-irc hides
/home/len/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-irc
/home/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-emacs-lisp hides
/home/len/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-mscgen hides
/home/len/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-screen hides
/home/len/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ocaml hides
/home/len/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-shen hides
/home/len/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-entities hides
/home/len/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-matlab hides
/home/len/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-gnuplot hides
/home/len/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-bibtex hides
/home/len/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/home/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sass hides
/home/len/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-css hides
/home/len/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-vala hides
/home/len/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-vala
/home/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-R hides
/home/len/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-datetree hides
/home/len/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ebnf hides
/home/len/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ebnf
/home/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-mouse hides
/home/len/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sqlite hides
/home/len/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-maxima hides
/home/len/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-beamer hides
/home/len/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-bbdb hides
/home/len/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/home/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-C hides
/home/len/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-w3m hides
/home/len/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/home/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ditaa hides
/home/len/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-odt hides
/home/len/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-archive hides
/home/len/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-mhe hides
/home/len/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/home/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ref hides
/home/len/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sql hides
/home/len/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lua hides
/home/len/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-faces hides
/home/len/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-abc hides
/home/len/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-abc
/home/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ruby hides
/home/len/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-plot hides
/home/len/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-compat hides
/home/len/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-src hides
/home/len/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-src
/home/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-macs hides
/home/len/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-dot hides
/home/len/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-attach-git hides
/home/len/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/home/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-pcomplete hides
/home/len/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-goto hides
/home/len/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-goto
/home/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-md hides
/home/len/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-attach hides
/home/len/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-latex hides
/home/len/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-coq hides
/home/len/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-coq
/home/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-asymptote hides
/home/len/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-octave hides
/home/len/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-indent hides
/home/len/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-version hides
/home/len/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-version
/home/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-table hides
/home/len/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-table
/home/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-timer hides
/home/len/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-ascii hides
/home/len/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-core hides
/home/len/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-footnote hides
/home/len/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-io hides
/home/len/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-scheme hides
/home/len/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol hides
/home/len/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol
/home/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-html hides
/home/len/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-element hides
/home/len/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-element
/home/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-haskell hides
/home/len/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-loaddefs hides
/home/len/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sed hides
/home/len/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-capture hides
/home/len/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-eshell hides
/home/len/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/home/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-gnus hides
/home/len/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/home/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-org hides
/home/len/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lilypond hides
/home/len/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-agenda hides
/home/len/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-texinfo hides
/home/len/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-id hides
/home/len/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-id
/home/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-python hides
/home/len/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-java hides
/home/len/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-picolisp hides
/home/len/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-docview hides
/home/len/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-docview
/home/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-eww hides
/home/len/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-eww
/home/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox hides
/home/len/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox
/home/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-keys hides
/home/len/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-keys
/home/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-ctags hides
/home/len/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org hides
/home/len/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org
/home/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-num hides
/home/len/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-num
/home/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-awk hides
/home/len/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-refile hides
/home/len/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-refile
/home/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-hledger hides
/home/len/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-hledger
/home/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-info hides
/home/len/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-info
/home/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lisp hides
/home/len/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-colview hides
/home/len/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-exp hides
/home/len/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-feed hides
/home/len/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-comint hides
/home/len/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-tempo hides
/home/len/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-tempo
/home/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-protocol hides
/home/len/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-list hides
/home/len/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-list
/home/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-crypt hides
/home/len/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-forth hides
/home/len/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-js hides
/home/len/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-mobile hides
/home/len/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lob hides
/home/len/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-table hides
/home/len/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-processing hides
/home/len/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-J hides
/home/len/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-J
/home/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-calc hides
/home/len/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-install hides
/home/len/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-install
/home/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob hides
/home/len/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob
/home/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-macro hides
/home/len/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-clojure hides
/home/len/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-icalendar hides
/home/len/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/let-alist/let-alist hides
/home/len/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/let-alist
/home/len/.emacs.d/straight/build/eldoc/eldoc hides
/home/len/.local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/eldoc

Features:
(shadow mail-extr emacsbug sendmail csv-mode sort eradio magit-ediff
dabbrev org-indent mixed-pitch org-element avl-tree ol-eww eww url-queue
mm-url ol-rmail ol-mhe ol-irc ol-info ol-gnus nnselect gnus-search
gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime dig gnus-sum shr kinsoku
svg gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-dbus dbus gnus-cloud nnimap
nnmail mail-source utf7 netrc nnoo gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range
gnus-win gnus nnheader ol-docview doc-view ol-bibtex bibtex ol-bbdb
ol-w3m ol-doi org-link-doi org-bullets ob-dot ob-plantuml ob-gnuplot
ob-js ob-python ob-awk ob-shell org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table
ob-exp org-macro org-footnote org-src ob-comint org-pcomplete org-list
org-faces org-entities org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval
org-table ol org-keys oc org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs woman tutorial
man help-macro help-at-pt ehelp apropos cus-start eieio-opt speedbar
ezimage dframe shortdoc cl-print help-fns radix-tree lsp-diagnostics
company-box company-box-doc frame-local company-box-icons
company-oddmuse company-keywords company-etags company-gtags
company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev company-files company-clang
company-capf company-cmake company-semantic company-template
company-yasnippet company-bbdb company lsp-headerline lsp-icons
lsp-modeline lsp-ui lsp-ui-flycheck lsp-ui-doc xwidget image-mode exif
goto-addr lsp-ui-imenu lsp-ui-peek lsp-ui-sideline lsp-ui-util lsp-zig
lsp-steep lsp-svelte lsp-yaml lsp-xml lsp-vimscript lsp-vhdl lsp-vetur
lsp-html lsp-verilog lsp-vala lsp-v lsp-terraform lsp-tex lsp-sorbet
lsp-solargraph lsp-rust lsp-rf lsp-r lsp-purescript dap-mouse dap-ui
gdb-mi gud bui bui-list bui-info bui-entry bui-core bui-history
bui-button bui-utils lsp-lens dap-python lsp-pyls lsp-pwsh lsp-php
lsp-perl lsp-ocaml lsp-nix lsp-nim lsp-markdown lsp-lua lsp-kotlin
lsp-json lsp-haxe lsp-groovy lsp-hack lsp-graphql lsp-go lsp-completion
lsp-gdscript lsp-fsharp lsp-fortran lsp-eslint lsp-erlang lsp-elixir
lsp-elm lsp-dockerfile lsp-dhall lsp-d lsp-css lsp-csharp gnutls
lsp-crystal lsp-cmake lsp-clojure lsp-semantic-tokens lsp-clangd dom
lsp-beancount lsp-bash lsp-angular lsp-ada lsp-actionscript ccls
ccls-member-hierarchy ccls-inheritance-hierarchy ccls-call-hierarchy
ccls-tree ccls-code-lens ccls-semantic-highlight ccls-common lsp-pylsp
lsp-javascript lsp-sqls dap-java dap-mode dap-launch dap-overlays
lsp-java lsp-treemacs lsp-treemacs-themes lsp-mode lsp-protocol spinner
network-stream nsm markdown-mode noutline outline sql view mule-util
recentf tree-widget vc-mtn vc-hg vc-bzr vc-src vc-sccs vc-svn vc-cvs
vc-rcs bug-reference symbol-overlay ws-butler
display-fill-column-indicator display-line-numbers magit-extras
face-remap treemacs-magit magit-bookmark magit-submodule magit-obsolete
magit-blame magit-stash magit-reflog magit-bisect magit-push magit-pull
magit-fetch magit-clone magit-remote magit-commit magit-sequence
magit-notes magit-worktree magit-tag magit-merge magit-branch
magit-reset magit-files magit-refs magit-status magit magit-repos
magit-apply magit-wip magit-log which-func magit-diff smerge-mode diff
git-commit log-edit message rmc puny rfc822 mml mml-sec epa epg rfc6068
epg-config gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode
mailabbrev gmm-utils add-log magit-core magit-autorevert magit-margin
magit-transient magit-process with-editor magit-mode magit-git
magit-section magit-utils crm dired-aux editorconfig-core
editorconfig-core-handle editorconfig-fnmatch cursor-sensor counsel xdg
disp-table server diary-lib diary-loaddefs cal-menu calendar
cal-loaddefs generic hydra lv python-pytest python-pytest-autoloads
importmagic f epc ctable concurrent deferred cl importmagic-autoloads
epc-autoloads ctable-autoloads concurrent-autoloads deferred-autoloads
py-isort py-isort-autoloads python-black reformatter
python-black-autoloads reformatter-autoloads blacken blacken-autoloads
flycheck-mypy flycheck-mypy-autoloads elpy elpy-rpc elpy-shell
elpy-profile elpy-django elpy-refactor python tramp-sh tramp
tramp-loaddefs trampver tramp-integration tramp-compat parse-time
iso8601 time-date ls-lisp ido files-x cus-edit wid-edit elpy-autoloads
highlight-indentation-autoloads groovy-mode groovy-mode-autoloads
shell-extras eradio-autoloads atomic-chrome websocket bindat
atomic-chrome-autoloads websocket-autoloads counsel-keepassxc-autoloads
pyvenv eshell esh-cmd esh-ext esh-opt esh-proc esh-io esh-arg esh-module
esh-groups esh-util pyvenv-autoloads ccls-autoloads typescript-mode
typescript-mode-autoloads lsp-java-autoloads dap-mode-autoloads
lsp-treemacs-autoloads bui-autoloads lsp-ui-autoloads lsp-mode-autoloads
spinner-autoloads f-autoloads eldoc-autoloads dockerfile-mode sh-script
smie executable dockerfile-mode-autoloads go-mode find-file ffap
go-mode-autoloads js2-mode etags fileloop generator js cc-mode cc-fonts
cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs
js2-mode-autoloads ess ess-utils ess-custom ess-autoloads dts-mode
dts-mode-autoloads gnuplot info-look gnuplot-autoloads
scad-dbus-autoloads scad-mode-autoloads projectile lisp-mnt mail-parse
rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums mail-prsvr ibuf-ext
projectile-autoloads grip-mode grip-mode-autoloads
markdown-mode-autoloads plantuml-mode xml plantuml-mode-autoloads
graphviz-dot-mode graphviz-dot-mode-autoloads org-bullets-autoloads
multi-web-mode multi-web-mode-autoloads yaml-mode yaml-mode-autoloads
csv-mode-autoloads ediff ediff-merg ediff-mult ediff-wind ediff-diff
ediff-help ediff-init ediff-util git-timemachine transient format-spec
vc-git git-timemachine-autoloads git-messenger-autoloads flycheck-aspell
ispell flycheck-aspell-autoloads flycheck derived find-func jka-compr
let-alist flycheck-autoloads let-alist-autoloads pkg-info-autoloads
epl-autoloads company-box-autoloads frame-local-autoloads
company-autoloads yasnippet-snippets-autoloads yasnippet-snippets
yasnippet yasnippet-autoloads multiple-cursors mc-separate-operations
rectangular-region-mode mc-mark-pop mc-edit-lines
mc-hide-unmatched-lines-mode mc-mark-more mc-cycle-cursors
multiple-cursors-core multiple-cursors-autoloads iedit-autoloads
visual-regexp-autoloads wgrep-ag wgrep-ag-autoloads wgrep
wgrep-autoloads evil-numbers-autoloads evil-autoloads goto-chg-autoloads
rectangle-utils rect rectangle-utils-autoloads smartparens thingatpt
smartparens-autoloads ws-butler-autoloads dtrt-indent
dtrt-indent-autoloads editorconfig editorconfig-autoloads
expand-region-autoloads diredfl diredfl-autoloads dired-du-autoloads
dired-single dired-single-autoloads dired-hide-dotfiles
dired-hide-dotfiles-autoloads direnv direnv-autoloads shell pcomplete
midnight dumb-jump popup dumb-jump-autoloads popup-autoloads
embark-consult-autoloads embark-autoloads consult-autoloads
marginalia-autoloads orderless-autoloads vertico-autoloads
all-the-icons-completion-autoloads counsel-autoloads request mailheader
autorevert mail-utils request-autoloads all-the-icons-ivy-rich
treemacs-bookmarks bookmark pp ivy-rich all-the-icons-ivy-rich-autoloads
ivy-rich-autoloads all-the-icons-ivy all-the-icons-ivy-autoloads swiper
ivy ivy-faces ivy-overlay colir swiper-autoloads ivy-autoloads posframe
point-stack point-stack-autoloads crux-autoloads edmacro kmacro
move-text move-text-autoloads use-package-bind-key bind-key which-key
which-key-autoloads minimap minimap-autoloads treemacs-magit-autoloads
magit-autoloads magit-section-autoloads git-commit-autoloads
with-editor-autoloads transient-autoloads treemacs-icons-dired
treemacs-icons-dired-autoloads treemacs treemacs-header-line
treemacs-compatibility treemacs-mode treemacs-interface
treemacs-extensions treemacs-mouse-interface treemacs-tags imenu xref
project treemacs-persistence treemacs-filewatch-mode filenotify
treemacs-follow-mode treemacs-rendering treemacs-async
treemacs-workspaces treemacs-dom treemacs-visuals
treemacs-fringe-indicator treemacs-scope treemacs-faces treemacs-icons
treemacs-themes treemacs-core-utils pfuture inline ht treemacs-logging
treemacs-customization treemacs-macros treemacs-autoloads cfrs-autoloads
posframe-autoloads ht-autoloads hydra-autoloads lv-autoloads
pfuture-autoloads ace-window-autoloads avy-autoloads
all-the-icons-ibuffer ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs
all-the-icons-ibuffer-autoloads all-the-icons all-the-icons-faces
data-material data-weathericons data-octicons data-fileicons
data-faicons data-alltheicons all-the-icons-autoloads ligature
ligature-autoloads symbol-overlay-autoloads highlight-indent-guides
highlight-indent-guides-autoloads diff-hl-margin diff-hl-dired dired
dired-loaddefs diff-hl log-view pcvs-util vc-dir ewoc vc vc-dispatcher
diff-mode easy-mmode diff-hl-autoloads hl-line whitespace xterm-color
xterm-color-autoloads rainbow-mode rainbow-mode-autoloads pcase
spaceline-config spaceline-segments s spaceline powerline
powerline-separators powerline-themes dash spaceline-autoloads
s-autoloads dash-autoloads powerline-autoloads finder-inf
jetbrains-darcula-theme-autoloads modus-vivendi-theme modus-themes
modus-vivendi-theme-autoloads use-package-diminish auto-minor-mode
auto-minor-mode-autoloads diminish diminish-autoloads try package
browse-url url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history
url-cookie url-domsuf url-util mailcap url-handlers url-parse
auth-source eieio eieio-core eieio-loaddefs password-cache json map
url-vars try-autoloads olivetti olivetti-autoloads mixed-pitch-autoloads
pulse color advice use-package-ensure xt-mouse use-package-core comp
comp-cstr warnings rx use-package-autoloads bind-key-autoloads
straight-autoloads info cl-seq cl-extra help-mode seq byte-opt straight
subr-x cl-macs gv cl-loaddefs cl-lib bytecomp byte-compile cconv
lazy-lock paren avoid grep compile text-property-search comint
ansi-color ring delsel cus-load iso-transl tooltip eldoc electric
uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel term/x-win x-win
term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu
timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core
term/tty-colors frame minibuffer cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms
cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese composite charscript charprop case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray cl-preloaded nadvice button
loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window text-properties overlay
sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote threads xwidget-internal dbusbind
inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting
cairo move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process
native-compile emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 2137430 1565228)
 (symbols 48 78577 316)
 (strings 32 335236 147000)
 (string-bytes 1 14649352)
 (vectors 16 146764)
 (vector-slots 8 3434744 1277735)
 (floats 8 2662 5314)
 (intervals 56 58705 30176)
 (buffers 992 60))