Subject: bug#50491: 28.0.50; load-theme in early-init does not fully loads/enables expected faces

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2021 17:19:13 +0300

> We already say there:

>      We do not recommend that you move into ‘early-init.el’ customizations
>   that can be left in the normal init files.  That is because the early
> ...

> So it seems we already warn there against moving initializations to
> early-init.el that can be left in init.el.  I see no reason to have a
> more detailed warning.

That's right, I'm fine with that part.
What confuses me is the phrase "frame appearance".
(The concerns I have/had were described in more detail in my previous
email.)

It makes me guess if probably any of the documented
`(elisp) 30.4 Frame Parameters' variables could be added
to the early-init file quite "safely"?

[I took a look at the commit 6dfdf0c9e8e that added that phrase but,
unfortunately, it didn't answer my question.]

Thank you.