Subject: bug#50478: No network on GNU/Hurd, not even localhost

From: Joshua Branson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 Sep 2021 13:26:25 -0400

Akib Azmain Turja <[email-masked]> writes:

> I've downloaded latest QEMU image from build servers (build details:
> https://ci.guix.gnu.org/build/618573/details).  Then I booted it with
> libvirtd on my Guix System on GNU/Linux.  It booted and the login shell

Is this the same as booting it with qemu?  I know I've had issues with
no internet access with the Hurd too, but I'm not a very technical user,
so it's most likely operator error.

> Can someone help me with this issue?  The QEMU image is almost unusable
> without networking.
>
> Note: all commands and their outputs are copied by hand.

I wish I had more knowledge to help you out.  

-- 
Joshua Branson (jab in #guix)
Sent from Emacs and Gnus
  https://gnucode.me
  https://video.hardlimit.com/accounts/joshua_branson/video-channels
  https://propernaming.org
  "You can have whatever you want, as long as you help
enough other people get what they want." - Zig Ziglar