Subject: bug#50443: Fwd: Flyspell error traversal additions

From: Stefan Kangas <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2021 09:05:29 -0700

Roni Kallio <[email-masked]> writes:

>> Also, the patch is long enough to require a copyright assignment from
>> you.  Would you be willing to start your legal paperwork at this time,
>> so we could accept your contribution when it is complete?
>
> Sure, can you direct me to what I need to do to sign?

Please email the following information to [email-masked], and we
will send you the assignment form for your past and future changes.

Please use your full legal name (in ASCII characters) as the subject
line of the message.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
REQUEST: SEND FORM FOR PAST AND FUTURE CHANGES

[What is the name of the program or package you're contributing to?]
Emacs

[Did you copy any files or text written by someone else in these changes?
Even if that material is free software, we need to know about it.]

[Do you have an employer who might have a basis to claim to own
your changes?  Do you attend a school which might make such a claim?]

[For the copyright registration, what country are you a citizen of?]

[What year were you born?]

[Please write your email address here.]

[Please write your postal address here.]

[Which files have you changed so far, and which new files have you written
so far?]