Subject: [bug#50374] (no subject)

From: Adolfo De Unánue <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2021 11:19:13 -0500

Hi

I am the author of the patch https://issues.guix.gnu.org/50333 (my 
first
patch, so I am a newbie on this).

Could you help me to understand why your proposal is a better 
solution?
I want to learn how to approach to this matters in the future.

My rationale is that the extensions folder *is* part of org-roam, 
that's
why I *added* them to the original package.

Also, Do we need to do something in order to get this patch (or 
mine)
approved?
(again, just asking because this workflow is new for me)

Thanks in advance for your time

--
- A