Subject: 28.0.50; [PATCH] Filling holes in css-mode.el

From: Theodor Thornhill <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 02 Sep 2021 20:46:12 +0200

Hello!

In $DAYJOB, right now we are working on a larger redesign of our
customer facing web app.  As such I'm knee deep in css these days.  I've
noticed there are some holes in the completion keywords, and I'd like to
start addressing those.  Hence the first, simple starting-point patch.
Before I continue adding patches, I'd like some pointers as to how I
should structure them.  For example - lots of keywords are now shared
between grid and flex. An example is `align-content', which is now
under a section devoted to flex.  However, there are some newer,
grid-related completion keywords that are not in this section, nor
anywhere else.  See line 306 in css-mode.el. I guess the solution here
is to add `start' and `end' there, but I want to check first.

Should I add several, smaller patches, or one big correction of most of
the things I see at the moment?  

Best,
Theodor Thornhill

>From b0a4ec120d3371982878e523f33c34bed59c1371 Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
From: Theodor Thornhill <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2021 20:27:19 +0200
Subject: [PATCH] Add selection to css-pseudo-element-ids

 * lisp/textmodes/css-mode.el (css-pseudo-element-ids): Add selection
 as an element id
---
 lisp/textmodes/css-mode.el | 2 +-
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)

diff --git a/lisp/textmodes/css-mode.el b/lisp/textmodes/css-mode.el
index 61a2f6b3bc..3bcd9c9766 100644
--- a/lisp/textmodes/css-mode.el
+++ b/lisp/textmodes/css-mode.el
@@ -57,7 +57,7 @@
   "Identifiers for pseudo-classes.")
 
 (defconst css-pseudo-element-ids
-  '("after" "before" "first-letter" "first-line")
+  '("after" "before" "first-letter" "first-line" "selection")
   "Identifiers for pseudo-elements.")
 
 (defconst css-at-ids
-- 
2.30.1 (Apple Git-130)