Subject: [PATCH v2 0/4] Update ‘ocaml-ppxlib’

From: Xinglu Chen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Sep 2021 16:06:36 +0200

Changes since v1:

* Update ‘ocamlformat’ to fix the build with ‘ocaml-ppxlib’.

* Patch ‘ocaml-ppx-variants-conv’ to make it build with
  [email-masked].

* Reorder the patches so that the ‘ocaml-ppxlib’ update comes last.

Xinglu Chen (4):
  gnu: ocaml-ppx-optcomp: Update to 0.14.3.
  gnu: ocamlformat: Update to 0.19.0.
  gnu: ocaml-ppx-variants-conv: Patch for building with ocaml-ppxlib.
  gnu: ocaml-ppxlib: Update to 0.23.0.

 gnu/local.mk                                  |  1 +
 gnu/packages/ocaml.scm                        | 17 +++++---
 ...ocaml-ppx-variants-ppxlib-api-change.patch | 42 +++++++++++++++++++
 3 files changed, 54 insertions(+), 6 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/ocaml-ppx-variants-ppxlib-api-change.patch

base-commit: 9540323458de87b0b8aa421e449a4fe27af7c393
-- 
2.33.0