Subject: bug#50308: Error during redisplay

From: Frank Li <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2021 16:43:39 -0400

From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Subject: 26.1; Error during redisplay
--text follows this line--

In GNU Emacs 26.1 (build 1, x86_64-w64-mingw32)
 of 2018-05-30 built on CIRROCUMULUS
Repository revision: 07f8f9bc5a51f5aa94eb099f3e15fbe0c20ea1ea
Windowing system distributor 'Microsoft Corp.', version 10.0.19043
Recent messages:
Error during redisplay: (jit-lock-function 1501) signaled (invalid-regexp
"Regular expression too big")
Error during redisplay: (jit-lock-function 2001) signaled (invalid-regexp
"Regular expression too big")
Error during redisplay: (jit-lock-function 2501) signaled (invalid-regexp
"Regular expression too big")
Error during redisplay: (jit-lock-function 3001) signaled (invalid-regexp
"Regular expression too big")
Error during redisplay: (jit-lock-function 3501) signaled (invalid-regexp
"Regular expression too big")
Error during redisplay: (jit-lock-function 4001) signaled (invalid-regexp
"Regular expression too big")
Error during redisplay: (jit-lock-function 4501) signaled (invalid-regexp
"Regular expression too big")
Error during redisplay: (jit-lock-function 5001) signaled (invalid-regexp
"Regular expression too big")
Error during redisplay: (jit-lock-function 5501) signaled (invalid-regexp
"Regular expression too big")
mwheel-scroll: Beginning of buffer [13 times]

Configured using:
 'configure --without-dbus --host=x86_64-w64-mingw32
 --without-compress-install 'CFLAGS=-O2 -static -g3''

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG SOUND NOTIFY ACL GNUTLS LIBXML2 ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS THREADS LCMS2

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: ENU
  locale-coding-system: cp1252

Major mode: Messages

Minor modes in effect:
  global-company-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  global-highlight-changes-mode: t
  highlight-changes-visible-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  my-keys-minor-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  auto-image-file-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
c:/home/jali/.emacs.d/my/lisp/thumbs hides
c:/progFile/emacs/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/thumbs
c:/home/jali/.emacs.d/my/lisp-personal/imenu hides
c:/progFile/emacs/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/imenu
c:/home/jali/.emacs.d/my/lisp/which-func hides
c:/progFile/emacs/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/progmodes/which-func

Features:
(shadow mail-extr emacsbug sendmail dired-aux find-file misearch
multi-isearch sort face-remap cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds
cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs allout elec-pair
company-files company-keywords company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev
company-gtags company-template company my-cscope xcscope ggtags
hippie-exp pcase etags xref project compile ewoc hilit-chg w32-browser
shell-command shell bookmark+ bookmark+-key dired-x bookmark+-1 gnus-sum
gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source tls
gnutls utf7 netrc nnoo parse-time gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message
rmc puny rfc822 mml mml-sec epa epg mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode
mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win gnus
nnheader gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums
mail-utils bookmark+-bmu help-mode org-element avl-tree generator org
org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete pcomplete org-list org-faces
org-entities noutline outline org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle
org-src ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-keys ob-exp ob-comint comint
ansi-color ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs format-spec
find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs bookmark+-lit bookmark+-mac
bookmark pp dedicate-windows-manually org-bullets vlf-setup locate dired
dired-loaddefs git-add-dired adaptive-wrap color-theme-buffer-local
marker-visit ffap thingatpt vline show-whitespace-mode easy-mmode
which-func imenu my-sams-lib view winner ring desktop-menu desktop
frameset color-theme ctypes vc-rcs hideshow hide-region my_copy redo
wb-line-number browse-kill-ring advice derived backup-dir recentf
tree-widget wid-edit bm edmacro kmacro swbuff buffer-move windmove
unicad ido lazy-set-key mm-util mail-prsvr hl-line finder-inf info
package easymenu epg-config url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq
eieio eieio-core cl-macs eieio-loaddefs password-cache url-vars seq
byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cconv avoid image-file paren time
cus-start cus-load cl gv cl-loaddefs cl-lib time-date mule-util tooltip
eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel
dos-w32 ls-lisp disp-table term/w32-win w32-win w32-vars term/common-win
tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace
newcomment text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page
menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock
font-lock syntax facemenu font-core term/tty-colors frame cl-generic
cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite charscript charprop
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray minibuffer
cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote w32notify w32 lcms2
multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 551705 67240)
 (symbols 56 43857 1)
 (miscs 48 1992 2363)
 (strings 32 118066 4725)
 (string-bytes 1 3776680)
 (vectors 16 37164)
 (vector-slots 8 807547 53842)
 (floats 8 523 412)
 (intervals 56 680 320)
 (buffers 992 68))