Subject: bug#50300: closed (Close)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2023 09:35:02 +0000

Your bug report

#50300: webrtc-for-telegram-desktop-0-83.a198773 build failure

which was filed against the guix package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
50300: https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=50300
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Close
From: Andreas Enge <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2023 11:34:28 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

In current master, webrtc-for-telegram-desktop-0-328.5098730 builds.
Closing.

Andreas

Subject: webrtc-for-telegram-desktop-0-83.a198773 build failure
From: Andrea Rossi <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2021 17:43:38 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hello,

During an upgrade I'm getting this build failure:

*--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---*

building
/gnu/store/7n7zkczmdv3xk8994sgp95aw15d2hp8k-webrtc-for-telegram-desktop-0-83.a198773.drv...
 96%
[##########################################################################################################################
     ]builder for
`/gnu/store/7n7zkczmdv3xk8994sgp95aw15d2hp8k-webrtc-for-telegram-desktop-0-83.a198773.drv'
failed with exit code 1
build of
/gnu/store/7n7zkczmdv3xk8994sgp95aw15d2hp8k-webrtc-for-telegram-desktop-0-83.a198773.drv
failed
View build log at
'/var/log/guix/drvs/7n/7zkczmdv3xk8994sgp95aw15d2hp8k-webrtc-for-telegram-desktop-0-83.a198773.drv.bz2'.
cannot build derivation
`/gnu/store/b5zh60q6kqyh01jb2r6lgqcb34qpm9xz-telegram-desktop-2.5.9.drv': 1
dependencies couldn't be built
guix upgrade: error: build of
`/gnu/store/b5zh60q6kqyh01jb2r6lgqcb34qpm9xz-telegram-desktop-2.5.9.drv'
failed

*--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---*

Find attached the build log.

Looking forward to any feedback,
Thanks in advance.

-- 
Andrea Rossi
OpenPGP key: FCE2EDE78BD9B2CB