Subject: webrtc-for-telegram-desktop-0-83.a198773 build failure

From: Andrea Rossi <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2021 17:43:38 +0200

Hello,

During an upgrade I'm getting this build failure:

*--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---*

building
/gnu/store/7n7zkczmdv3xk8994sgp95aw15d2hp8k-webrtc-for-telegram-desktop-0-83.a198773.drv...
 96%
[##########################################################################################################################
     ]builder for
`/gnu/store/7n7zkczmdv3xk8994sgp95aw15d2hp8k-webrtc-for-telegram-desktop-0-83.a198773.drv'
failed with exit code 1
build of
/gnu/store/7n7zkczmdv3xk8994sgp95aw15d2hp8k-webrtc-for-telegram-desktop-0-83.a198773.drv
failed
View build log at
'/var/log/guix/drvs/7n/7zkczmdv3xk8994sgp95aw15d2hp8k-webrtc-for-telegram-desktop-0-83.a198773.drv.bz2'.
cannot build derivation
`/gnu/store/b5zh60q6kqyh01jb2r6lgqcb34qpm9xz-telegram-desktop-2.5.9.drv': 1
dependencies couldn't be built
guix upgrade: error: build of
`/gnu/store/b5zh60q6kqyh01jb2r6lgqcb34qpm9xz-telegram-desktop-2.5.9.drv'
failed

*--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---*

Find attached the build log.

Looking forward to any feedback,
Thanks in advance.

-- 
Andrea Rossi
OpenPGP key: FCE2EDE78BD9B2CB