Subject: [bug#50296] [PATCH 0/2] Add 'guix home' command.

From: Oleg Pykhalov <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 09 Sep 2021 20:45:55 +0300

Andrew Tropin <[email-masked]> writes:

[…]

> I did a little better solution for the first generation case for
> on-change service.  Added it as fixup commit, so it's necessary to
> rebase with --autosquash to get it melded in the right place.  Can you
> also rebase the whole branch on the latest master and recreate it,
> please?  I'll test it and will be preparing for merge.  Probably will
> send a few more patches, but they should be minor.
>
> From 6f3ec7f6bb4a6f495c4b7f38fce7cb31d179097b Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
> From: Andrew Tropin <[email-masked]>
> Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2021 08:15:35 +0300
> Subject: [PATCH] fixup! home-services: run-on-change: Handle first generation
>  case.
>
> ---
>  gnu/home-services.scm | 11 +++++++----
>  1 file changed, 7 insertions(+), 4 deletions(-)

I did what you asked, but please, don't depend on recreating the branch
next time.  Otherwise we will wait for other contributers decision about
this approach.  Every branch recreation guix-commits mailing list
receives a batch of messages, which could annoy subscribers.

Thanks,
Oleg.