Subject: Re: bug#50279: 28.0.50; ffap-file-finder customization no longer works

From: Bob Rogers <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2022 15:08:51 -0400

From: Lars Ingebrigtsen <[email-masked]>
   Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2022 20:52:30 +0200

   Lars Ingebrigtsen <[email-masked]> writes:

   >> It definitely has to do with my initializations, but I've been swamped
   >> for the last three weeks and unable to get any further.  I should be
   >> able to get back to it this week.
   >
   > Great; there's no hurry.

   This was almost a year ago.  Any progress?

I spent a while trying bifurcation last winter with no result.  I really
do want to resolve this issue, but I just moved my family across the
continent, and have barely had time to think for months now.  Our
furniture delivery has been delayed, so I've started to clean up some
software loose ends (and catch up on emacs-devel); with any luck I may
have time to look at this again.

   For once I have something to blame other than my world-class
procrastination skills . . .

					-- Bob