Subject: bug#50279: 28.0.50; ffap-file-finder customization no longer works

From: Lars Ingebrigtsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2021 18:02:52 +0200

Lars Ingebrigtsen <[email-masked]> writes:

>> I can reproduce this using my full customizations, but not in emacs -Q
>> with an excerpt of my code.  More precisely, the problem reproduces, but
>> not the desired behavior after reverting the change.  And indeed,
>> looking closer at the code, I don't understand why reverting this
>> particular change should make a difference.  But it worked when I built
>> emacs on 31-Jul (d3d6ea50d2) and didn't when I next built it on 11-Aug
>> (3b5f8ab0d0), and I don't see any other change to ffap.el that might
>> explain the difference.
>>
>>    I'll be out of town tomorrow, so I'll have to give this another look
>> on Wednesday.

This was a month ago -- did you make any further progress in debugging
this?

-- 
(domestic pets only, the antidote for overdose, milk.)
   bloggy blog: http://lars.ingebrigtsen.no