Subject: bug#50243: [core-updates-frozen] "multiple definition of..." build failures

From: Ricardo Wurmus <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2021 20:32:59 +0100

More fixes:

3d109b0306 gnu: uim-qt: Pass -fcommon to compiler.
108b923d92 gnu: uim-gtk: Pass -fcommon to compiler.
1882282843 gnu: megaglest: Pass -fcommon to compiler.

(Note that uim-qt still fails to install, because it attempts to 
install its library into the prefix directory of qtbase:

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
make[3]: Entering directory 
'/tmp/guix-build-uim-qt-1.8.8.drv-0/uim-1.8.8/qt5/immodule'
/gnu/store/fildpz4qc0llifg8si9s7ag0vwlq1r2z-qtbase-5.15.2/bin/qmake 
-install qinstall -exe libuimplatforminputcontextplugin.so 
/gnu/store/fildpz4qc0llifg8si9s7ag0vwlq1r2z-qtbase-5.15.2/lib/qt5/plugins/platforminputcontexts/libuimplatforminputcontextplugin.so
Error copying libuimplatforminputcontextplugin.so to 
/gnu/store/fildpz4qc0llifg8si9s7ag0vwlq1r2z-qtbase-5.15.2/lib/qt5/plugins/platforminputcontexts/libuimplatforminputcontextplugin.so: 
Cannot create 
/gnu/store/fildpz4qc0llifg8si9s7ag0vwlq1r2z-qtbase-5.15.2/lib/qt5/plugins/platforminputcontexts/libuimplatforminputcontextplugin.so 
for output
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

-- 
Ricardo