Subject: Tests fail while building Guix

From: Simon Streit <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2021 20:07:26 +0200

Hello,

since my first submission of this bug report was rejected -- the
attachments where too big --, this report I will simply repost so that
it can be delivered through mailman while the original post remains only
accessible through the web interface.

Here the original post:

Simon Streit <[email-masked]> writes:
> Hello,
>
> after a time off, I just recently began pulling the latest commits and
> have been trying to build Guix since maybe a week.  But several tests
> fail.  Even a clean clone fails.
>
> I've only a handful of logs.  It seams that the tests fail mostly for
> this reason:
>
> /home/ss2/code/guix/test-tmp/store/9m9mjdz3zl28n1dq094aqsxk5d480mvg-bash: 9m9mjdz3zl28n1dq094aqsxk5d480mvg-bash: No such file or directory
>
> But this executable is there though.

The original logs have been compressed, which should make them now small
enough to let them through the mailer.