Subject: [bug#50208] [PATCH 0/5] Add home-environment and related services

From: Andrew Tropin <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2021 09:49:17 +0300

On 2021-08-26 13:58, Oleg Pykhalov wrote:

> I applied your patch, replaces tabs with spaces, modified commit message
> according to GNU standards, added the file to gnu/local.mk for
> compilation (I forgot to do it for previous patch series, apologies).
>
>
> I would like to squash the patch for home-services.scm with a previous
> series (hope force push will work), but I should ask you could I do it?
> Otherwise I could just push two patches to wip-guix-home.
>
> Updated patches are attached below.

On top of the patches above I made a new patch series, which introduces
home-environment and a set of default services, which are expected to be
present in most Guix Home configurations.

Andrew Tropin (5):
  home-services: Add fontutils.
  home-services: Add helper functions for service configurations.
  home-services: Add shells.
  home-services: Add xdg.
  home: Add home-environment.

 gnu/home-services/configuration.scm |  63 +++
 gnu/home-services/fontutils.scm     |  65 +++
 gnu/home-services/shells.scm        | 637 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 gnu/home-services/xdg.scm           | 475 +++++++++++++++++++++
 gnu/home.scm                        |  97 +++++
 gnu/local.mk                        |   5 +
 6 files changed, 1342 insertions(+)
 create mode 100644 gnu/home-services/configuration.scm
 create mode 100644 gnu/home-services/fontutils.scm
 create mode 100644 gnu/home-services/shells.scm
 create mode 100644 gnu/home-services/xdg.scm
 create mode 100644 gnu/home.scm

-- 
2.33.0