Subject: bug#50199: 28.0.50; command-modes doesn't return modes in the proper format

From: Ash <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2021 00:46:13 -0700

As per the subject. This means that defining modes with `interactive` 
doesn't work and will result in the command *never* being suggested.
Reproduces with `emacs -Q`:

(defun bug--with-interactive () (interactive "P" 'emacs-lisp-mode) ())
(car (command-modes 'bug--with-interactive)) ; 'emacs-lisp-mode
(eq (car (command-modes 'bug--with-interactive)) 'emacs-lisp-mode) ; nil

(defun bug--with-prop () (interactive) ())
(put 'bug--with-prop 'command-modes '('emacs-lisp-mode))
(car (command-modes 'bug--with-prop)) ; emacs-lisp-mode
(eq (car (command-modes 'bug--with-prop)) 'emacs-lisp-mode) ; nil

It seems to actually be returning something along the lines of
(cons 'quote '(rustic-mode))
Not sure why; my emacs knowledge ends at the C guts.

In GNU Emacs 28.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 
3.24.30, cairo version 1.16.0)
Repository revision: 0c640b82f0b3d9a06156a61af0aeec11a2f98ba0
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12101002
System Description: NixOS 21.11 (Porcupine)

Configured using:
'configure
--prefix=/nix/store/k7d37hs58y0w2xd0w8k9y088qg6jwq14-emacs-gcc-20210824.0
--disable-build-details --with-modules --with-x-toolkit=gtk3 --with-xft
--with-cairo --with-native-compilation'

Configured features:
CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG JSON
LIBOTF LIBSELINUX LIBSYSTEMD LIBXML2 M17N_FLT MODULES NATIVE_COMP NOTIFY
INOTIFY PDUMPER PNG RSVG SECCOMP SOUND THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS
X11 XDBE XIM XPM GTK3 ZLIB

Important settings:
value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Lisp Interaction

Minor modes in effect:
global-evil-collection-unimpaired-mode: t
evil-collection-unimpaired-mode: t
global-git-commit-mode: t
magit-auto-revert-mode: t
selectrum-prescient-mode: t
prescient-persist-mode: t
rainbow-delimiters-mode: t
projectile-mode: t
direnv-mode: t
yas-global-mode: t
yas-minor-mode: t
global-evil-colemak-basics-mode: t
evil-colemak-basics-mode: t
global-evil-surround-mode: t
evil-surround-mode: t
shell-dirtrack-mode: t
evil-mode: t
evil-local-mode: t
windmove-mode: t
which-key-mode: t
global-undo-tree-mode: t
undo-tree-mode: t
selectrum-mode: t
beacon-mode: t
recentf-mode: t
straight-use-package-mode: t
straight-package-neutering-mode: t
tooltip-mode: t
global-eldoc-mode: t
eldoc-mode: t
electric-indent-mode: t
mouse-wheel-mode: t
file-name-shadow-mode: t
global-font-lock-mode: t
font-lock-mode: t
blink-cursor-mode: t
auto-composition-mode: t
auto-encryption-mode: t
auto-compression-mode: t
line-number-mode: t
indent-tabs-mode: t
transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/vector/.emacs.d/straight/build/transient/transient hides 
/nix/store/k7d37hs58y0w2xd0w8k9y088qg6jwq14-emacs-gcc-20210824.0/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/transient
/home/vector/.emacs.d/straight/build/xref/xref hides 
/nix/store/k7d37hs58y0w2xd0w8k9y088qg6jwq14-emacs-gcc-20210824.0/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/progmodes/xref
/home/vector/.emacs.d/straight/build/project/project hides 
/nix/store/k7d37hs58y0w2xd0w8k9y088qg6jwq14-emacs-gcc-20210824.0/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/progmodes/project
/home/vector/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-icalendar hides 
/nix/store/k7d37hs58y0w2xd0w8k9y088qg6jwq14-emacs-gcc-20210824.0/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/vector/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-entities hides 
/nix/store/k7d37hs58y0w2xd0w8k9y088qg6jwq14-emacs-gcc-20210824.0/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/vector/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-eval hides 
/nix/store/k7d37hs58y0w2xd0w8k9y088qg6jwq14-emacs-gcc-20210824.0/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/vector/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-info hides 
/nix/store/k7d37hs58y0w2xd0w8k9y088qg6jwq14-emacs-gcc-20210824.0/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-info
/home/vector/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-feed hides 
/nix/store/k7d37hs58y0w2xd0w8k9y088qg6jwq14-emacs-gcc-20210824.0/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/vector/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ocaml hides 
/nix/store/k7d37hs58y0w2xd0w8k9y088qg6jwq14-emacs-gcc-20210824.0/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/vector/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-eshell hides 
/nix/store/k7d37hs58y0w2xd0w8k9y088qg6jwq14-emacs-gcc-20210824.0/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/home/vector/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-eshell hides 
/nix/store/k7d37hs58y0w2xd0w8k9y088qg6jwq14-emacs-gcc-20210824.0/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/home/vector/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-docview hides 
/nix/store/k7d37hs58y0w2xd0w8k9y088qg6jwq14-emacs-gcc-20210824.0/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-docview
/home/vector/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-shell hides 
/nix/store/k7d37hs58y0w2xd0w8k9y088qg6jwq14-emacs-gcc-20210824.0/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/vector/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-octave hides 
/nix/store/k7d37hs58y0w2xd0w8k9y088qg6jwq14-emacs-gcc-20210824.0/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/vector/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-crypt hides 
/nix/store/k7d37hs58y0w2xd0w8k9y088qg6jwq14-emacs-gcc-20210824.0/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/vector/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-faces hides 
/nix/store/k7d37hs58y0w2xd0w8k9y088qg6jwq14-emacs-gcc-20210824.0/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/vector/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lisp hides 
/nix/store/k7d37hs58y0w2xd0w8k9y088qg6jwq14-emacs-gcc-20210824.0/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/vector/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-inlinetask hides 
/nix/store/k7d37hs58y0w2xd0w8k9y088qg6jwq14-emacs-gcc-20210824.0/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/vector/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-perl hides 
/nix/store/k7d37hs58y0w2xd0w8k9y088qg6jwq14-emacs-gcc-20210824.0/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/vector/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-abc hides 
/nix/store/k7d37hs58y0w2xd0w8k9y088qg6jwq14-emacs-gcc-20210824.0/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-abc
/home/vector/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-indent hides 
/nix/store/k7d37hs58y0w2xd0w8k9y088qg6jwq14-emacs-gcc-20210824.0/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/vector/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-groovy hides 
/nix/store/k7d37hs58y0w2xd0w8k9y088qg6jwq14-emacs-gcc-20210824.0/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/vector/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-element hides 
/nix/store/k7d37hs58y0w2xd0w8k9y088qg6jwq14-emacs-gcc-20210824.0/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-element
/home/vector/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-html hides 
/nix/store/k7d37hs58y0w2xd0w8k9y088qg6jwq14-emacs-gcc-20210824.0/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/vector/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-scheme hides 
/nix/store/k7d37hs58y0w2xd0w8k9y088qg6jwq14-emacs-gcc-20210824.0/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/vector/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-java hides 
/nix/store/k7d37hs58y0w2xd0w8k9y088qg6jwq14-emacs-gcc-20210824.0/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/vector/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-mhe hides 
/nix/store/k7d37hs58y0w2xd0w8k9y088qg6jwq14-emacs-gcc-20210824.0/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/home/vector/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-dot hides 
/nix/store/k7d37hs58y0w2xd0w8k9y088qg6jwq14-emacs-gcc-20210824.0/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/vector/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-shen hides 
/nix/store/k7d37hs58y0w2xd0w8k9y088qg6jwq14-emacs-gcc-20210824.0/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/vector/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-makefile hides 
/nix/store/k7d37hs58y0w2xd0w8k9y088qg6jwq14-emacs-gcc-20210824.0/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/vector/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-exp hides 
/nix/store/k7d37hs58y0w2xd0w8k9y088qg6jwq14-emacs-gcc-20210824.0/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/vector/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob hides 
/nix/store/k7d37hs58y0w2xd0w8k9y088qg6jwq14-emacs-gcc-20210824.0/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob
/home/vector/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-hledger hides 
/nix/store/k7d37hs58y0w2xd0w8k9y088qg6jwq14-emacs-gcc-20210824.0/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-hledger
/home/vector/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-bibtex hides 
/nix/store/k7d37hs58y0w2xd0w8k9y088qg6jwq14-emacs-gcc-20210824.0/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/home/vector/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-macro hides 
/nix/store/k7d37hs58y0w2xd0w8k9y088qg6jwq14-emacs-gcc-20210824.0/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/vector/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-attach hides 
/nix/store/k7d37hs58y0w2xd0w8k9y088qg6jwq14-emacs-gcc-20210824.0/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/vector/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-asymptote hides 
/nix/store/k7d37hs58y0w2xd0w8k9y088qg6jwq14-emacs-gcc-20210824.0/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/vector/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-list hides 
/nix/store/k7d37hs58y0w2xd0w8k9y088qg6jwq14-emacs-gcc-20210824.0/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-list
/home/vector/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-duration hides 
/nix/store/k7d37hs58y0w2xd0w8k9y088qg6jwq14-emacs-gcc-20210824.0/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/vector/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sqlite hides 
/nix/store/k7d37hs58y0w2xd0w8k9y088qg6jwq14-emacs-gcc-20210824.0/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/vector/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol hides 
/nix/store/k7d37hs58y0w2xd0w8k9y088qg6jwq14-emacs-gcc-20210824.0/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol
/home/vector/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-eww hides 
/nix/store/k7d37hs58y0w2xd0w8k9y088qg6jwq14-emacs-gcc-20210824.0/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-eww
/home/vector/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-lint hides 
/nix/store/k7d37hs58y0w2xd0w8k9y088qg6jwq14-emacs-gcc-20210824.0/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/vector/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-gnus hides 
/nix/store/k7d37hs58y0w2xd0w8k9y088qg6jwq14-emacs-gcc-20210824.0/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/home/vector/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-version hides 
/nix/store/k7d37hs58y0w2xd0w8k9y088qg6jwq14-emacs-gcc-20210824.0/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-version
/home/vector/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sed hides 
/nix/store/k7d37hs58y0w2xd0w8k9y088qg6jwq14-emacs-gcc-20210824.0/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/vector/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-md hides 
/nix/store/k7d37hs58y0w2xd0w8k9y088qg6jwq14-emacs-gcc-20210824.0/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/vector/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sql hides 
/nix/store/k7d37hs58y0w2xd0w8k9y088qg6jwq14-emacs-gcc-20210824.0/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/vector/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-timer hides 
/nix/store/k7d37hs58y0w2xd0w8k9y088qg6jwq14-emacs-gcc-20210824.0/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/vector/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-publish hides 
/nix/store/k7d37hs58y0w2xd0w8k9y088qg6jwq14-emacs-gcc-20210824.0/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/vector/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-texinfo hides 
/nix/store/k7d37hs58y0w2xd0w8k9y088qg6jwq14-emacs-gcc-20210824.0/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/vector/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-ctags hides 
/nix/store/k7d37hs58y0w2xd0w8k9y088qg6jwq14-emacs-gcc-20210824.0/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/vector/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-archive hides 
/nix/store/k7d37hs58y0w2xd0w8k9y088qg6jwq14-emacs-gcc-20210824.0/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/vector/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-maxima hides 
/nix/store/k7d37hs58y0w2xd0w8k9y088qg6jwq14-emacs-gcc-20210824.0/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/vector/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-pcomplete hides 
/nix/store/k7d37hs58y0w2xd0w8k9y088qg6jwq14-emacs-gcc-20210824.0/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/vector/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-num hides 
/nix/store/k7d37hs58y0w2xd0w8k9y088qg6jwq14-emacs-gcc-20210824.0/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-num
/home/vector/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-src hides 
/nix/store/k7d37hs58y0w2xd0w8k9y088qg6jwq14-emacs-gcc-20210824.0/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-src
/home/vector/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-latex hides 
/nix/store/k7d37hs58y0w2xd0w8k9y088qg6jwq14-emacs-gcc-20210824.0/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/vector/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-core hides 
/nix/store/k7d37hs58y0w2xd0w8k9y088qg6jwq14-emacs-gcc-20210824.0/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/vector/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-org hides 
/nix/store/k7d37hs58y0w2xd0w8k9y088qg6jwq14-emacs-gcc-20210824.0/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/vector/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-J hides 
/nix/store/k7d37hs58y0w2xd0w8k9y088qg6jwq14-emacs-gcc-20210824.0/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-J
/home/vector/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-matlab hides 
/nix/store/k7d37hs58y0w2xd0w8k9y088qg6jwq14-emacs-gcc-20210824.0/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/vector/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-calc hides 
/nix/store/k7d37hs58y0w2xd0w8k9y088qg6jwq14-emacs-gcc-20210824.0/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/vector/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-stan hides 
/nix/store/k7d37hs58y0w2xd0w8k9y088qg6jwq14-emacs-gcc-20210824.0/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-stan
/home/vector/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-forth hides 
/nix/store/k7d37hs58y0w2xd0w8k9y088qg6jwq14-emacs-gcc-20210824.0/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/vector/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-table hides 
/nix/store/k7d37hs58y0w2xd0w8k9y088qg6jwq14-emacs-gcc-20210824.0/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-table
/home/vector/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-protocol hides 
/nix/store/k7d37hs58y0w2xd0w8k9y088qg6jwq14-emacs-gcc-20210824.0/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/vector/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ledger hides 
/nix/store/k7d37hs58y0w2xd0w8k9y088qg6jwq14-emacs-gcc-20210824.0/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/vector/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-mouse hides 
/nix/store/k7d37hs58y0w2xd0w8k9y088qg6jwq14-emacs-gcc-20210824.0/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/vector/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-rmail hides 
/nix/store/k7d37hs58y0w2xd0w8k9y088qg6jwq14-emacs-gcc-20210824.0/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/home/vector/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-C hides 
/nix/store/k7d37hs58y0w2xd0w8k9y088qg6jwq14-emacs-gcc-20210824.0/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/vector/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-clock hides 
/nix/store/k7d37hs58y0w2xd0w8k9y088qg6jwq14-emacs-gcc-20210824.0/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/vector/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ruby hides 
/nix/store/k7d37hs58y0w2xd0w8k9y088qg6jwq14-emacs-gcc-20210824.0/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/vector/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-awk hides 
/nix/store/k7d37hs58y0w2xd0w8k9y088qg6jwq14-emacs-gcc-20210824.0/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/vector/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-id hides 
/nix/store/k7d37hs58y0w2xd0w8k9y088qg6jwq14-emacs-gcc-20210824.0/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-id
/home/vector/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-js hides 
/nix/store/k7d37hs58y0w2xd0w8k9y088qg6jwq14-emacs-gcc-20210824.0/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/vector/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-habit hides 
/nix/store/k7d37hs58y0w2xd0w8k9y088qg6jwq14-emacs-gcc-20210824.0/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/vector/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-beamer hides 
/nix/store/k7d37hs58y0w2xd0w8k9y088qg6jwq14-emacs-gcc-20210824.0/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/vector/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-refile hides 
/nix/store/k7d37hs58y0w2xd0w8k9y088qg6jwq14-emacs-gcc-20210824.0/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-refile
/home/vector/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lob hides 
/nix/store/k7d37hs58y0w2xd0w8k9y088qg6jwq14-emacs-gcc-20210824.0/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/vector/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-footnote hides 
/nix/store/k7d37hs58y0w2xd0w8k9y088qg6jwq14-emacs-gcc-20210824.0/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/vector/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-vala hides 
/nix/store/k7d37hs58y0w2xd0w8k9y088qg6jwq14-emacs-gcc-20210824.0/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-vala
/home/vector/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-table hides 
/nix/store/k7d37hs58y0w2xd0w8k9y088qg6jwq14-emacs-gcc-20210824.0/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/vector/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lilypond hides 
/nix/store/k7d37hs58y0w2xd0w8k9y088qg6jwq14-emacs-gcc-20210824.0/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/vector/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox hides 
/nix/store/k7d37hs58y0w2xd0w8k9y088qg6jwq14-emacs-gcc-20210824.0/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox
/home/vector/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-mscgen hides 
/nix/store/k7d37hs58y0w2xd0w8k9y088qg6jwq14-emacs-gcc-20210824.0/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/vector/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-processing hides 
/nix/store/k7d37hs58y0w2xd0w8k9y088qg6jwq14-emacs-gcc-20210824.0/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/vector/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-datetree hides 
/nix/store/k7d37hs58y0w2xd0w8k9y088qg6jwq14-emacs-gcc-20210824.0/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/vector/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ditaa hides 
/nix/store/k7d37hs58y0w2xd0w8k9y088qg6jwq14-emacs-gcc-20210824.0/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/vector/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sass hides 
/nix/store/k7d37hs58y0w2xd0w8k9y088qg6jwq14-emacs-gcc-20210824.0/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/vector/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-haskell hides 
/nix/store/k7d37hs58y0w2xd0w8k9y088qg6jwq14-emacs-gcc-20210824.0/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/vector/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lua hides 
/nix/store/k7d37hs58y0w2xd0w8k9y088qg6jwq14-emacs-gcc-20210824.0/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/vector/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-css hides 
/nix/store/k7d37hs58y0w2xd0w8k9y088qg6jwq14-emacs-gcc-20210824.0/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/vector/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-org hides 
/nix/store/k7d37hs58y0w2xd0w8k9y088qg6jwq14-emacs-gcc-20210824.0/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/vector/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-python hides 
/nix/store/k7d37hs58y0w2xd0w8k9y088qg6jwq14-emacs-gcc-20210824.0/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/vector/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-attach-git hides 
/nix/store/k7d37hs58y0w2xd0w8k9y088qg6jwq14-emacs-gcc-20210824.0/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/home/vector/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-w3m hides 
/nix/store/k7d37hs58y0w2xd0w8k9y088qg6jwq14-emacs-gcc-20210824.0/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/home/vector/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-fortran hides 
/nix/store/k7d37hs58y0w2xd0w8k9y088qg6jwq14-emacs-gcc-20210824.0/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/vector/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-goto hides 
/nix/store/k7d37hs58y0w2xd0w8k9y088qg6jwq14-emacs-gcc-20210824.0/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-goto
/home/vector/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-agenda hides 
/nix/store/k7d37hs58y0w2xd0w8k9y088qg6jwq14-emacs-gcc-20210824.0/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/vector/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-plot hides 
/nix/store/k7d37hs58y0w2xd0w8k9y088qg6jwq14-emacs-gcc-20210824.0/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/vector/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-colview hides 
/nix/store/k7d37hs58y0w2xd0w8k9y088qg6jwq14-emacs-gcc-20210824.0/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/vector/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-irc hides 
/nix/store/k7d37hs58y0w2xd0w8k9y088qg6jwq14-emacs-gcc-20210824.0/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-irc
/home/vector/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-tempo hides 
/nix/store/k7d37hs58y0w2xd0w8k9y088qg6jwq14-emacs-gcc-20210824.0/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-tempo
/home/vector/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-man hides 
/nix/store/k7d37hs58y0w2xd0w8k9y088qg6jwq14-emacs-gcc-20210824.0/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/vector/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-R hides 
/nix/store/k7d37hs58y0w2xd0w8k9y088qg6jwq14-emacs-gcc-20210824.0/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/vector/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-comint hides 
/nix/store/k7d37hs58y0w2xd0w8k9y088qg6jwq14-emacs-gcc-20210824.0/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/vector/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-io hides 
/nix/store/k7d37hs58y0w2xd0w8k9y088qg6jwq14-emacs-gcc-20210824.0/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/vector/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-coq hides 
/nix/store/k7d37hs58y0w2xd0w8k9y088qg6jwq14-emacs-gcc-20210824.0/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-coq
/home/vector/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-mobile hides 
/nix/store/k7d37hs58y0w2xd0w8k9y088qg6jwq14-emacs-gcc-20210824.0/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/vector/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-emacs-lisp hides 
/nix/store/k7d37hs58y0w2xd0w8k9y088qg6jwq14-emacs-gcc-20210824.0/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/vector/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-odt hides 
/nix/store/k7d37hs58y0w2xd0w8k9y088qg6jwq14-emacs-gcc-20210824.0/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/vector/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org hides 
/nix/store/k7d37hs58y0w2xd0w8k9y088qg6jwq14-emacs-gcc-20210824.0/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org
/home/vector/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-picolisp hides 
/nix/store/k7d37hs58y0w2xd0w8k9y088qg6jwq14-emacs-gcc-20210824.0/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/vector/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-clojure hides 
/nix/store/k7d37hs58y0w2xd0w8k9y088qg6jwq14-emacs-gcc-20210824.0/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/vector/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-bbdb hides 
/nix/store/k7d37hs58y0w2xd0w8k9y088qg6jwq14-emacs-gcc-20210824.0/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/home/vector/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-capture hides 
/nix/store/k7d37hs58y0w2xd0w8k9y088qg6jwq14-emacs-gcc-20210824.0/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/vector/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-compat hides 
/nix/store/k7d37hs58y0w2xd0w8k9y088qg6jwq14-emacs-gcc-20210824.0/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/vector/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ref hides 
/nix/store/k7d37hs58y0w2xd0w8k9y088qg6jwq14-emacs-gcc-20210824.0/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/vector/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-gnuplot hides 
/nix/store/k7d37hs58y0w2xd0w8k9y088qg6jwq14-emacs-gcc-20210824.0/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/vector/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-latex hides 
/nix/store/k7d37hs58y0w2xd0w8k9y088qg6jwq14-emacs-gcc-20210824.0/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/vector/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-tangle hides 
/nix/store/k7d37hs58y0w2xd0w8k9y088qg6jwq14-emacs-gcc-20210824.0/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/vector/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-ascii hides 
/nix/store/k7d37hs58y0w2xd0w8k9y088qg6jwq14-emacs-gcc-20210824.0/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/vector/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-keys hides 
/nix/store/k7d37hs58y0w2xd0w8k9y088qg6jwq14-emacs-gcc-20210824.0/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-keys
/home/vector/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-screen hides 
/nix/store/k7d37hs58y0w2xd0w8k9y088qg6jwq14-emacs-gcc-20210824.0/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/vector/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-plantuml hides 
/nix/store/k7d37hs58y0w2xd0w8k9y088qg6jwq14-emacs-gcc-20210824.0/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/vector/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-macs hides 
/nix/store/k7d37hs58y0w2xd0w8k9y088qg6jwq14-emacs-gcc-20210824.0/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/vector/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-loaddefs hides 
/nix/store/k7d37hs58y0w2xd0w8k9y088qg6jwq14-emacs-gcc-20210824.0/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/vector/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ebnf hides 
/nix/store/k7d37hs58y0w2xd0w8k9y088qg6jwq14-emacs-gcc-20210824.0/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ebnf
/home/vector/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-install hides 
/nix/store/k7d37hs58y0w2xd0w8k9y088qg6jwq14-emacs-gcc-20210824.0/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/org-install
/home/vector/.emacs.d/straight/build/let-alist/let-alist hides 
/nix/store/k7d37hs58y0w2xd0w8k9y088qg6jwq14-emacs-gcc-20210824.0/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/let-alist

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug sendmail dabbrev ielm cc-mode cc-fonts
cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs
misearch multi-isearch evil-collection-debug debug backtrace jka-compr
completion pp evil-collection-vc-annotate vc-annotate vc mode-local
eieio-opt evil-collection-speedbar speedbar ezimage dframe
evil-collection-shortdoc shortdoc evil-collection-apropos apropos
cl-print help-fns radix-tree mule-util rustic-flycheck let-alist
evil-collection-flycheck flycheck lsp-diagnostics company-box
company-box-doc frame-local company-box-icons company-oddmuse
company-keywords company-etags company-gtags company-dabbrev-code
company-dabbrev company-files company-clang company-capf company-cmake
company-semantic company-template company-bbdb evil-collection-company
company lsp-headerline lsp-icons evil-collection-view view lsp-zig
lsp-steep lsp-svelte lsp-sqls lsp-yaml lsp-xml lsp-vimscript lsp-vhdl
lsp-vetur lsp-html lsp-verilog lsp-vala lsp-v lsp-terraform lsp-tex
lsp-sorbet lsp-solargraph lsp-rf lsp-r lsp-purescript lsp-pylsp lsp-pyls
lsp-pwsh lsp-php lsp-perl lsp-ocaml lsp-nix lsp-nim lsp-markdown lsp-lua
lsp-kotlin lsp-json lsp-javascript lsp-haxe lsp-groovy lsp-hack lsp-go
lsp-completion lsp-gdscript lsp-fsharp lsp-fortran lsp-eslint lsp-erlang
lsp-elixir lsp-elm lsp-dockerfile lsp-dhall lsp-d lsp-css lsp-csharp
lsp-crystal lsp-cmake lsp-clojure lsp-semantic-tokens lsp-clangd dom
lsp-beancount lsp-bash lsp-angular lsp-ada lsp-actionscript lsp-modeline
lsp-rust lsp-mode lsp-protocol network-stream nsm lv inline ht ewoc
rustic-lsp rustic-playpen rustic-rustfix rustic-racer etags fileloop
evil-collection-xref xref project f rustic-babel rustic-rustfmt
org-element avl-tree generator org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table
ob-exp org-macro org-footnote org-src ob-comint org-pcomplete org-list
org-faces org-entities org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval
org-table ol org-keys oc org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs find-func
evil-collection-calendar cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs rustic-popup
rustic-cargo rustic-compile spinner xterm-color
evil-collection-markdown-mode markdown-mode evil-collection-outline
noutline outline rustic-interaction rustic char-fold face-remap
evil-collection-unimpaired evil-collection-which-key
evil-collection-vc-git evil-collection-tabulated-list
evil-collection-tab-bar evil-collection-simple
evil-collection-process-menu evil-collection-package-menu
evil-collection-occur evil-collection-magit evil-collection-log-edit
evil-collection-info evil-collection-indent evil-collection-imenu
evil-collection-image image-mode exif evil-collection-ibuffer
evil-collection-help evil-collection-grep evil-collection-epa
evil-collection-elisp-mode evil-collection-dired
evil-collection-diff-mode evil-collection-dashboard
evil-collection-compile evil-collection-comint calc-ext
evil-collection-calc evil-collection-buff-menu evil-collection annalist
magit-submodule magit-obsolete magit-blame magit-stash magit-reflog
magit-bisect magit-push magit-pull magit-fetch magit-clone magit-remote
magit-commit magit-sequence magit-notes magit-worktree magit-tag
magit-merge magit-branch magit-reset magit-files magit-refs magit-status
magit package browse-url url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand
url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util mailcap
url-handlers url-parse url-vars magit-repos magit-apply magit-wip
magit-log which-func imenu magit-diff smerge-mode git-commit log-edit
message rmc dired dired-loaddefs rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived epg
epg-config gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs auth-source password-cache
time-date mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils
mailheader pcvs-util add-log magit-core magit-autorevert autorevert
filenotify magit-margin magit-transient magit-process with-editor server
magit-mode transient format-spec magit-git magit-section magit-utils
eieio eieio-core eieio-loaddefs vc-git vc-dispatcher checkdoc
selectrum-prescient prescient selectrum minibuf-eldef crm
rainbow-delimiters display-line-numbers linum whitespace projectile
lisp-mnt mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums
mail-prsvr grep compile text-property-search ibuf-ext ibuffer
ibuffer-loaddefs company-box-autoloads frame-local-autoloads
company-autoloads proof-general-autoloads proof-site proof-autoloads
flycheck-autoloads pkg-info-autoloads epl-autoloads
elvish-mode-autoloads nix-mode-autoloads lua-mode-autoloads
rustic-autoloads xterm-color-autoloads project-autoloads xref-autoloads
let-alist-autoloads lsp-mode-autoloads lv-autoloads
markdown-mode-autoloads spinner-autoloads ht-autoloads f-autoloads
direnv json map diff-mode direnv-autoloads magit-autoloads
magit-section-autoloads git-commit-autoloads with-editor-autoloads
transient-autoloads yasnippet yasnippet-autoloads projectile-autoloads
evil-collection-autoloads annalist-autoloads evil-colemak-basics
evil-snipe evil-colemak-basics-autoloads evil-snipe-autoloads
evil-surround evil evil-integration evil-maps evil-commands reveal
flyspell ispell evil-jumps evil-command-window evil-types evil-search
evil-ex shell pcomplete comint ansi-color evil-macros evil-repeat
evil-states evil-core evil-common windmove calc calc-loaddefs calc-macs
thingatpt rect evil-digraphs evil-vars which-key which-key-autoloads
evil-surround-autoloads evil-autoloads goto-chg-autoloads undo-tree diff
undo-tree-autoloads selectrum-prescient-autoloads prescient-autoloads
selectrum-autoloads easy-mmode no-littering no-littering-autoloads
avy-autoloads beacon beacon-autoloads rainbow-delimiters-autoloads
writeroom-mode-autoloads visual