Subject: 27.2; 27.2; Crash in xwidget-webkit

From: Cyber Knight <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2021 21:45:41 +0800

In GNU Emacs 27.2 (build 2, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.30)
 of 2021-08-25 built on arch
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12013000
System Description: Arch Linux

Recent messages:
xw callback #<xwidget > [7 times]
You can run the command ‘xwidget-webkit-browse-url’ with g
xw callback #<xwidget > [7 times]
You can run the command ‘xwidget-webkit-browse-url’ with g
xw callback #<xwidget > [4 times]
End of buffer
Beginning of buffer [3 times]
End of buffer [12 times]
Quit

Making completion list... [3 times]

Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/usr --sysconfdir=/etc --libexecdir=/usr/lib
 --localstatedir=/var --with-x-toolkit=gtk3 --with-xft --with-wide-int
 --with-modules --with-xwidgets'

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG SOUND GPM DBUS GSETTINGS GLIB NOTIFY INOTIFY
ACL GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE HARFBUZZ M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11 XDBE XIM MODULES THREADS XWIDGETS
LIBSYSTEMD JSON PDUMPER LCMS2 GMP

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: xwidget-webkit

Minor modes in effect:
  global-company-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  global-display-line-numbers-mode: t
  display-line-numbers-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
None found.

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message rmc puny dired dired-loaddefs
rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived epg epg-config mm-decode mm-bodies
mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader sendmail
xwidget image-mode exif disp-table company-oddmuse company-keywords
company-etags etags fileloop generator xref project company-gtags
company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev company-files company-clang
company-capf company-cmake company-semantic company-template
company-bbdb company pcase page-break-lines linum whitespace org-agenda
org-refile org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-macro
org-footnote org-src ob-comint org-pcomplete pcomplete comint ansi-color
ring org-list org-faces org-entities noutline outline easy-mmode
org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-table org-keys
org-loaddefs find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs ol org-compat
advice org-macs format-spec bookmark pp cl-extra help-mode
display-line-numbers all-the-icons-gnus gnus nnheader gnus-util rmail
rmail-loaddefs rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums text-property-search time-date
mail-utils mm-util mail-prsvr dashboard dashboard-widgets all-the-icons
all-the-icons-faces data-material data-weathericons data-octicons
data-fileicons data-faicons data-alltheicons time recentf tree-widget
wid-edit font-lock+ rust-mode rx thingatpt finder-inf tron-legacy-theme
cl edmacro kmacro info package easymenu browse-url url-handlers
url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs eieio-loaddefs
password-cache json subr-x map url-vars seq byte-opt gv bytecomp
byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs cl-lib tooltip eldoc electric uniquify
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel term/x-win x-win
term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer
select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
term/tty-colors frame minibuffer cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms
cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese composite charscript charprop case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs
button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5
base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote threads dbusbind inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting
system-font-setting font-render-setting xwidget-internal move-toolbar
gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 323051 12797)
 (symbols 48 24350 2)
 (strings 32 116255 3157)
 (string-bytes 1 3249240)
 (vectors 16 33608)
 (vector-slots 8 504008 18162)
 (floats 8 542 113)
 (intervals 56 352 0)
 (buffers 1000 15))

Fatal error 11: Segmentation violation
Backtrace:
./src/emacs(+0x147c21)[0x55774b974c21]
./src/emacs(+0x4563c)[0x55774b87263c]
./src/emacs(+0x45b0c)[0x55774b872b0c]
./src/emacs(+0x145d0d)[0x55774b972d0d]
./src/emacs(+0x145d89)[0x55774b972d89]
/usr/lib/libjavascriptcoregtk-4.0.so.18(+0x169481f)[0x7efe50e7581f]
/usr/lib/libpthread.so.0(+0x13870)[0x7efe4f1ac870]
/usr/lib/libgobject-2.0.so.0(+0x2ea34)[0x7efe55b77a34]
/usr/lib/libgobject-2.0.so.0(g_signal_emit_valist+0xe79)[0x7efe55b78c49]
/usr/lib/libgobject-2.0.so.0(g_signal_emit+0x90)[0x7efe55b791a0]
/usr/lib/libgobject-2.0.so.0(+0x1a266)[0x7efe55b63266]
/usr/lib/libgobject-2.0.so.0(g_object_notify_by_pspec+0x152)[0x7efe55b64612]
/usr/lib/libgtk-3.so.0(gtk_window_set_icon_list+0x89)[0x7efe564a2159]
/usr/lib/libgtk-3.so.0(gtk_window_set_icon+0x8a)[0x7efe564a22aa]
./src/emacs(+0x111e87)[0x55774b93ee87]
./src/emacs(+0xfe08f)[0x55774b92b08f]
./src/emacs(+0x10a024)[0x55774b937024]
./src/emacs(+0x590d1)[0x55774b8860d1]
./src/emacs(+0x15cdf3)[0x55774b989df3]
./src/emacs(+0x15d99c)[0x55774b98a99c]
./src/emacs(+0x15da58)[0x55774b98aa58]
./src/emacs(+0x1a8dd3)[0x55774b9d5dd3]
./src/emacs(+0x1e0fb8)[0x55774ba0dfb8]
./src/emacs(+0x1abc3e)[0x55774b9d8c3e]
./src/emacs(+0x1a8d17)[0x55774b9d5d17]
./src/emacs(+0x1e0fb8)[0x55774ba0dfb8]
./src/emacs(+0x1ab24f)[0x55774b9d824f]
./src/emacs(+0x1acad9)[0x55774b9d9ad9]
./src/emacs(+0x1a6b32)[0x55774b9d3b32]
./src/emacs(+0x1a8dd3)[0x55774b9d5dd3]
./src/emacs(+0x1e0fb8)[0x55774ba0dfb8]
./src/emacs(+0x1a8d17)[0x55774b9d5d17]
./src/emacs(+0x1e0fb8)[0x55774ba0dfb8]
./src/emacs(+0x1a8d17)[0x55774b9d5d17]
./src/emacs(+0x1a55e1)[0x55774b9d25e1]
./src/emacs(+0x1a8dd3)[0x55774b9d5dd3]
./src/emacs(+0x1aab08)[0x55774b9d7b08]
./src/emacs(+0x1a6cf6)[0x55774b9d3cf6]
./src/emacs(+0x1a8dd3)[0x55774b9d5dd3]
./src/emacs(+0x1e0fb8)[0x55774ba0dfb8]
./src/emacs(+0x1a8d17)[0x55774b9d5d17]
...
fish: Job 1, './src/emacs' terminated by signal SIGSEGV (Address boundary
error)