Subject: bug#50198: 27.2; 27.2; Crash in xwidget-webkit

From: Lars Ingebrigtsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2021 17:01:16 +0200

(Please keep the debbugs address in the CCs -- otherwise it won't reach
the bug tracker.)

Cyber Knight <[email-masked]> writes:

> The crash happened only once and I couldn't reproduce it. 

That makes it pretty unlikely that we'll be able to debug this.  The
backtrace ended with:

Backtrace:
./src/emacs(+0x147c21)[0x55774b974c21]
./src/emacs(+0x4563c)[0x55774b87263c]
./src/emacs(+0x45b0c)[0x55774b872b0c]
./src/emacs(+0x145d0d)[0x55774b972d0d]
./src/emacs(+0x145d89)[0x55774b972d89]
/usr/lib/libjavascriptcoregtk-4.0.so.18(+0x169481f)[0x7efe50e7581f]
/usr/lib/libpthread.so.0(+0x13870)[0x7efe4f1ac870]
/usr/lib/libgobject-2.0.so.0(+0x2ea34)[0x7efe55b77a34]
/usr/lib/libgobject-2.0.so.0(g_signal_emit_valist+0xe79)[0x7efe55b78c49]
/usr/lib/libgobject-2.0.so.0(g_signal_emit+0x90)[0x7efe55b791a0]
/usr/lib/libgobject-2.0.so.0(+0x1a266)[0x7efe55b63266]
/usr/lib/libgobject-2.0.so.0(g_object_notify_by_pspec+0x152)
[0x7efe55b64612]
/usr/lib/libgtk-3.so.0(gtk_window_set_icon_list+0x89)[0x7efe564a2159]
/usr/lib/libgtk-3.so.0(gtk_window_set_icon+0x8a)[0x7efe564a22aa]

So...  perhaps the crash happened in a callback from the webkit code?
Anybody else have an idea here?