Subject: bug#50173: 27.1; M-x notmuch fails with 'Invalid read syntax: "#"'

From: Charles-André Roy <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2021 12:01:45 -0400

After having installed Debian 11 Bullseye, I tried to lauch Notmuch with

M-x notmuch

The following message appeared in the mini-buffer :

Invalid read syntax: "#"

and the processing of the command stopped.

Emacs remained active.

In GNU Emacs 27.1 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.24, cairo version 1.16.0)
 of 2021-03-27, modified by Debian built on x86-conova-01
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12011000
System Description: Debian GNU/Linux 11 (bullseye)

Recent messages:
Auto-saving...done
Auto-saving...done
Wrote /home/charles/ecrits/journal_2020.org
bookmarks has auto save data; consider M-x recover-this-file
Error: (error "File not in bookmark format: /home/charles/.emacs.d/bookmarks")
eval-buffer: Invalid read syntax: "#"
completing-read-default: Command attempted to use minibuffer while in minibuffer
Quit [2 times]
eval-buffer: Invalid read syntax: "#"
Mark set
eval-buffer: Invalid read syntax: "#"
Configured using:
 'configure --build x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr
 --sharedstatedir=/var/lib --libexecdir=/usr/lib
 --localstatedir=/var/lib --infodir=/usr/share/info
 --mandir=/usr/share/man --enable-libsystemd --with-pop=yes
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/27.1/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --with-sound=alsa --without-gconf --with-mailutils --build
 x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr --sharedstatedir=/var/lib
 --libexecdir=/usr/lib --localstatedir=/var/lib
 --infodir=/usr/share/info --mandir=/usr/share/man --enable-libsystemd
 --with-pop=yes
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/27.1/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --with-sound=alsa --without-gconf --with-mailutils --with-cairo
 --with-x=yes --with-x-toolkit=gtk3 --with-toolkit-scroll-bars
 'CFLAGS=-g -O2
 -ffile-prefix-map=/build/emacs-LlFm6W/emacs-27.1+1=. -fstack-protector-strong
 -Wformat -Werror=format-security -Wall' 'CPPFLAGS=-Wdate-time
 -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2' LDFLAGS=-Wl,-z,relro'

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG CAIRO SOUND GPM DBUS GSETTINGS GLIB NOTIFY
INOTIFY ACL LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE HARFBUZZ M17N_FLT LIBOTF
ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11 XDBE XIM MODULES THREADS LIBSYSTEMD
JSON PDUMPER LCMS2 GMP

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: fr_CA.utf8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Shell

Minor modes in effect:
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  beacon-mode: t
  golden-ratio-mode: t
  pdf-occur-global-minor-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  desktop-save-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-mark hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm.in/vm-mark
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-summary hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm.in/vm-summary
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-misc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm.in/vm-misc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-pgg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm.in/vm-pgg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-crypto hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm.in/vm-crypto
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-init hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm.in/vm-init
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-page hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm.in/vm-page
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-edit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm.in/vm-edit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-digest hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm.in/vm-digest
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-save hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm.in/vm-save
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-pop hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm.in/vm-pop
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/tapestry hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm.in/tapestry
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-message hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm.in/vm-message
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-minibuf hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm.in/vm-minibuf
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-autoload hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm.in/vm-autoload
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-grepmail hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm.in/vm-grepmail
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm.in/vm
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-cus-load hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm.in/vm-cus-load
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm.in/vm-mouse
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-virtual hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm.in/vm-virtual
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-rfaddons hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm.in/vm-rfaddons
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-window hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm.in/vm-window
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-pine hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm.in/vm-pine
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-license hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm.in/vm-license
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-w3 hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm.in/vm-w3
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-build hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm.in/vm-build
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-avirtual hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm.in/vm-avirtual
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-folder hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm.in/vm-folder
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-startup hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm.in/vm-startup
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-dired hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm.in/vm-dired
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/u-vm-color hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm.in/u-vm-color
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-mime hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm.in/vm-mime
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-vars hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm.in/vm-vars
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-thread hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm.in/vm-thread
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-vcard hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm.in/vm-vcard
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-w3m hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm.in/vm-w3m
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-summary-faces hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm.in/vm-summary-faces
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vcard hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm.in/vcard
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-ps-print hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm.in/vm-ps-print
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-biff hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm.in/vm-biff
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-user hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm.in/vm-user
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-toolbar hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm.in/vm-toolbar
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-message-history hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm.in/vm-message-history
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-serial hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm.in/vm-serial
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-pcrisis hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm.in/vm-pcrisis
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-motion hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm.in/vm-motion
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-delete hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm.in/vm-delete
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-undo hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm.in/vm-undo
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-imap hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm.in/vm-imap
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-version hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm.in/vm-version
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-search hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm.in/vm-search
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-reply hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm.in/vm-reply
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-macro hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm.in/vm-macro
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-menu hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm.in/vm-menu
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm/vm-sort hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/vm.in/vm-sort
/home/charles/.emacs.d/elpa/browse-kill-ring-20200210.921/browse-kill-ring-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/browse-kill-ring-2.0.0/browse-kill-ring-autoloads
/home/charles/.emacs.d/elpa/browse-kill-ring-20200210.921/browse-kill-ring-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/browse-kill-ring-2.0.0/browse-kill-ring-pkg
/home/charles/.emacs.d/elpa/browse-kill-ring-20200210.921/browse-kill-ring hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/browse-kill-ring-2.0.0/browse-kill-ring
/home/charles/.emacs.d/elpa/dash-20200426.2244/dash-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dash-2.17.0/dash-autoloads
/home/charles/.emacs.d/elpa/dash-20200426.2244/dash hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dash-2.17.0/dash
/home/charles/.emacs.d/elpa/dash-20200426.2244/dash-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dash-2.17.0/dash-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/debian-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/nov-0.3.0/debian-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/debian-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/verbiste-0.7/debian-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ace-link-0.5.0/ace-link hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ace-link-0.5.0/ace-link
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ace-link-0.5.0/ace-link-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ace-link-0.5.0/ace-link-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ace-link-0.5.0/ace-link-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ace-link-0.5.0/ace-link-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/apache-mode-2.2.0/apache-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/apache-mode-2.2.0/apache-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/apache-mode-2.2.0/apache-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/apache-mode-2.2.0/apache-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/apache-mode-2.2.0/apache-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/apache-mode-2.2.0/apache-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/async-1.9.3/async hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/async-1.9.3/async
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/async-1.9.3/dired-async hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/async-1.9.3/dired-async
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/async-1.9.3/smtpmail-async hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/async-1.9.3/smtpmail-async
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/async-1.9.3/async-bytecomp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/async-1.9.3/async-bytecomp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/async-1.9.3/async-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/async-1.9.3/async-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/async-1.9.3/async-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/async-1.9.3/async-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/auto-dictionary-1.1/auto-dictionary-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/auto-dictionary-1.1/auto-dictionary-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/auto-dictionary-1.1/auto-dictionary-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/auto-dictionary-1.1/auto-dictionary-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/auto-dictionary-1.1/auto-dictionary hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/auto-dictionary-1.1/auto-dictionary
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/avy-0.5.0/avy-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/avy-0.5.0/avy-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/avy-0.5.0/avy hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/avy-0.5.0/avy
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/avy-0.5.0/avy-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/avy-0.5.0/avy-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/avy-menu-0.1.1/avy-menu-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/avy-menu-0.1.1/avy-menu-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/avy-menu-0.1.1/avy-menu hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/avy-menu-0.1.1/avy-menu
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/avy-menu-0.1.1/avy-menu-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/avy-menu-0.1.1/avy-menu-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bar-cursor-2.0/bar-cursor-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bar-cursor-2.0/bar-cursor-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bar-cursor-2.0/bar-cursor hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bar-cursor-2.0/bar-cursor
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bar-cursor-2.0/bar-cursor-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bar-cursor-2.0/bar-cursor-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/beacon-1.3.3/beacon-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/beacon-1.3.3/beacon-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/beacon-1.3.3/beacon hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/beacon-1.3.3/beacon
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/beacon-1.3.3/beacon-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/beacon-1.3.3/beacon-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bm-201905/bm-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bm-201905/bm-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bm-201905/bm-sync hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bm-201905/bm-sync
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bm-201905/bm-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bm-201905/bm-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bm-201905/bm hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bm-201905/bm
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/boxquote-2.2/boxquote hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/boxquote-2.2/boxquote
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/boxquote-2.2/boxquote-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/boxquote-2.2/boxquote-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/boxquote-2.2/boxquote-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/boxquote-2.2/boxquote-pkg
/home/charles/.emacs.d/elpa/browse-kill-ring-20200210.921/browse-kill-ring-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/browse-kill-ring-2.0.0/browse-kill-ring-autoloads
/home/charles/.emacs.d/elpa/browse-kill-ring-20200210.921/browse-kill-ring-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/browse-kill-ring-2.0.0/browse-kill-ring-pkg
/home/charles/.emacs.d/elpa/browse-kill-ring-20200210.921/browse-kill-ring hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/browse-kill-ring-2.0.0/browse-kill-ring
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/blippblopp-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/blippblopp-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/beige-eshell-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/beige-eshell-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/jonadabian-slate-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/jonadabian-slate-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/beige-diff-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/beige-diff-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/blue-gnus-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/blue-gnus-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/vim-colors-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/vim-colors-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/classic-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/classic-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/resolve-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/resolve-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/marine-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/marine-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/xemacs-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/xemacs-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/subtle-blue-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/subtle-blue-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/infodoc-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/infodoc-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/retro-orange-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/retro-orange-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/dark-font-lock-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/dark-font-lock-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/fischmeister-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/fischmeister-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/color-theme-modern-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/color-theme-modern-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/marquardt-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/marquardt-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/xp-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/xp-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/cobalt-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/cobalt-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/standard-ediff-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/standard-ediff-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/jedit-grey-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/jedit-grey-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/renegade-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/renegade-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/gray1-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/gray1-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/charcoal-black-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/charcoal-black-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/calm-forest-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/calm-forest-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/standard-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/standard-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/jb-simple-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/jb-simple-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/shaman-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/shaman-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/retro-green-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/retro-green-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/pok-wog-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/pok-wog-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/sitaramv-solaris-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/sitaramv-solaris-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/dark-info-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/dark-info-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/rotor-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/rotor-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/scintilla-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/scintilla-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/bharadwaj-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/bharadwaj-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/gnome-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/gnome-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/jsc-dark-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/jsc-dark-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/robin-hood-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/robin-hood-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/color-theme-modern hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/color-theme-modern
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/sitaramv-nt-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/sitaramv-nt-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/arjen-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/arjen-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/wheat-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/wheat-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/ramangalahy-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/ramangalahy-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/taylor-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/taylor-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/clarity-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/clarity-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/gray30-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/gray30-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/salmon-diff-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/salmon-diff-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/goldenrod-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/goldenrod-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/ryerson-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/ryerson-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/deep-blue-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/deep-blue-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/lawrence-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/lawrence-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/tty-dark-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/tty-dark-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/color-theme-modern-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/color-theme-modern-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/snowish-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/snowish-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/aalto-dark-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/aalto-dark-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/railscast-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/railscast-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/kingsajz-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/kingsajz-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/desert-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/desert-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/aliceblue-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/aliceblue-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/dark-erc-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/dark-erc-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/digital-ofs1-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/digital-ofs1-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/pierson-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/pierson-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/andreas-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/andreas-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/taming-mr-arneson-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/taming-mr-arneson-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/salmon-font-lock-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/salmon-font-lock-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/ld-dark-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/ld-dark-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/jonadabian-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/jonadabian-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/gtk-ide-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/gtk-ide-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/jsc-light-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/jsc-light-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/whateveryouwant-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/whateveryouwant-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/billw-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/billw-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/euphoria-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/euphoria-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/parus-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/parus-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/blue-eshell-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/blue-eshell-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/raspopovic-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/raspopovic-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/blue-mood-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/blue-mood-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/julie-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/julie-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/pok-wob-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/pok-wob-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/montz-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/montz-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/feng-shui-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/feng-shui-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/word-perfect-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/word-perfect-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/katester-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/katester-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/bharadwaj-slate-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/bharadwaj-slate-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/dark-gnus-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/dark-gnus-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/hober-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/hober-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/comidia-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/comidia-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/dark-blue-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/dark-blue-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/greiner-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/greiner-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/emacs-nw-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/emacs-nw-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/midnight-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/midnight-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/simple-1-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/simple-1-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/jsc-light2-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/jsc-light2-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/mistyday-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/mistyday-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/aalto-light-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/aalto-light-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/late-night-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/late-night-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/matrix-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/matrix-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/high-contrast-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/high-contrast-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/gnome2-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/gnome2-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/blue-sea-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/blue-sea-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/dark-blue2-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/dark-blue2-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/dark-green-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/dark-green-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/lethe-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/lethe-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/blue-erc-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/blue-erc-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/oswald-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/oswald-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/subdued-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/subdued-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/subtle-hacker-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/subtle-hacker-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/dark-laptop-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/dark-laptop-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/black-on-gray-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/black-on-gray-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/snow-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/snow-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/emacs-21-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/emacs-21-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-nxml hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-nxml
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/cmake-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/cmake-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-oddmuse hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-oddmuse
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-semantic hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-semantic
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/all hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/all
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/clang-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/clang-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-eclim hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-eclim
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-cmake hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-cmake
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/frontends-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/frontends-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/capf-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/capf-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-elisp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-elisp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/async-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/async-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-capf hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-capf
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-files hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-files
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/elisp-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/elisp-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-gtags hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-gtags
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-css hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-css
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-tempo hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-tempo
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-yasnippet hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-yasnippet
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-template hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-template
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-etags hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-etags
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/bbdb-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/bbdb-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/transformers-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/transformers-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-dabbrev-code hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-dabbrev-code
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-clang hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-clang
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-keywords hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-keywords
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-abbrev hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-abbrev
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/template-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/template-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-tng hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-tng
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/keywords-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/keywords-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/core-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/core-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/files-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/files-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-bbdb
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-ispell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-ispell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-dabbrev hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-dabbrev
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-xcode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-xcode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/csv-mode-1.12/csv-mode-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/csv-mode-1.12/csv-mode-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/csv-mode-1.12/csv-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/csv-mode-1.12/csv-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/csv-mode-1.12/csv-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/csv-mode-1.12/csv-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/csv-mode-1.12/csv-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/csv-mode-1.12/csv-mode-pkg
/home/charles/.emacs.d/elpa/dash-20200426.2244/dash-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dash-2.17.0/dash-autoloads
/home/charles/.emacs.d/elpa/dash-20200426.2244/dash hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dash-2.17.0/dash
/home/charles/.emacs.d/elpa/dash-20200426.2244/dash-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dash-2.17.0/dash-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/preseed hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37/preseed
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/debian-bug hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37/debian-bug
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/deb-view hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37/deb-view
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/apt-utils hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37/apt-utils
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/debian-el hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37/debian-el
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/debian-el-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37/debian-el-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/debian-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37/debian-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/apt-sources hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37/apt-sources
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/gnus-BTS hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37/gnus-BTS
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/debian-el-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37/debian-el-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/deft-0.8/deft-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/deft-0.8/deft-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/deft-0.8/deft hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/deft-0.8/deft
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/deft-0.8/deft-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/deft-0.8/deft-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/diminish-0.45/diminish hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/diminish-0.45/diminish
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/diminish-0.45/diminish-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/diminish-0.45/diminish-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/diminish-0.45/diminish-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/diminish-0.45/diminish-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dired-quick-sort-0.1.1/dired-quick-sort hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dired-quick-sort-0.1.1/dired-quick-sort
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dired-quick-sort-0.1.1/dired-quick-sort-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dired-quick-sort-0.1.1/dired-quick-sort-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dired-quick-sort-0.1.1/dired-quick-sort-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dired-quick-sort-0.1.1/dired-quick-sort-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/discover-my-major-1.0/discover-my-major hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/discover-my-major-1.0/discover-my-major
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/discover-my-major-1.0/discover-my-major-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/discover-my-major-1.0/discover-my-major-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/discover-my-major-1.0/discover-my-major-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/discover-my-major-1.0/discover-my-major-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-javascript-grunt hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-javascript-grunt
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-php-composer hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-php-composer
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-ruby-on-rails hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-ruby-on-rails
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-javascript-npm hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-javascript-npm
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-ruby
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-clojure-leiningen hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-clojure-leiningen
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-android hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-android
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-extras hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-extras
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-python hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-python
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-perl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-javascript-bower hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-javascript-bower
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-arduino hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-arduino
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/esxml-0.3.5/esxml-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/esxml-0.3.5/esxml-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/esxml-0.3.5/esxml-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/esxml-0.3.5/esxml-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/esxml-0.3.5/esxml-query hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/esxml-0.3.5/esxml-query
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/esxml-0.3.5/esxml hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/esxml-0.3.5/esxml
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/folding-20200825.748/folding hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/folding-20200825.748/folding
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/folding-20200825.748/folding-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/folding-20200825.748/folding-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/folding-20200825.748/folding-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/folding-20200825.748/folding-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/golden-ratio-1.0/golden-ratio-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/golden-ratio-1.0/golden-ratio-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/golden-ratio-1.0/golden-ratio-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/golden-ratio-1.0/golden-ratio-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/golden-ratio-1.0/golden-ratio hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/golden-ratio-1.0/golden-ratio
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/graphviz-dot-mode-0.4.2/graphviz-dot-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/graphviz-dot-mode-0.4.2/graphviz-dot-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/graphviz-dot-mode-0.4.2/graphviz-dot-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/graphviz-dot-mode-0.4.2/graphviz-dot-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/graphviz-dot-mode-0.4.2/graphviz-dot-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/graphviz-dot-mode-0.4.2/graphviz-dot-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/graphviz-dot-mode-0.4.2/company-graphviz-dot hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/graphviz-dot-mode-0.4.2/company-graphviz-dot
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-man hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.5/helm-man
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-for-files hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.5/helm-for-files
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-regexp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.5/helm-regexp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-easymenu hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.5/helm-easymenu
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-help hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.5/helm-help
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-color hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.5/helm-color
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-font hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.5/helm-font
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-dabbrev hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.5/helm-dabbrev
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-net hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.5/helm-net
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-elisp-package hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.5/helm-elisp-package
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-external hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.5/helm-external
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-imenu hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.5/helm-imenu
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-info hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.5/helm-info
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-semantic hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.5/helm-semantic
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-elisp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.5/helm-elisp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-ring hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.5/helm-ring
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-tags hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.5/helm-tags
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.5/helm-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-locate hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.5/helm-locate
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-adaptive hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.5/helm-adaptive
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.5/helm-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-bookmark hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.5/helm-bookmark
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-comint hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.5/helm-comint
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-buffers hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.5/helm-buffers
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-id-utils hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.5/helm-id-utils
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-grep hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.5/helm-grep
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-types hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.5/helm-types
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-occur hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.5/helm-occur
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-misc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.5/helm-misc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-find hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.5/helm-find
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-x-files hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.5/helm-x-files
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-global-bindings hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.5/helm-global-bindings
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.5/helm-eshell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.5/helm-eval
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-config hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.5/helm-config
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.5/helm-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-sys hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.5/helm-sys
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-command hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.5/helm-command
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-files hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.5/helm-files
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-utils hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.5/helm-utils
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-shell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.5/helm-shell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-core-3.6.5/helm-multi-match hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-core-3.6.5/helm-multi-match
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-core-3.6.5/helm hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-core-3.6.5/helm
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-core-3.6.5/helm-lib hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-core-3.6.5/helm-lib
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-core-3.6.5/helm-core-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-core-3.6.5/helm-core-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-core-3.6.5/helm-source hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-core-3.6.5/helm-source
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-core-3.6.5/helm-core-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-core-3.6.5/helm-core-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/htmlize-1.55/htmlize-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/htmlize-1.55/htmlize-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/htmlize-1.55/htmlize-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/htmlize-1.55/htmlize-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/htmlize-1.55/htmlize hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/htmlize-1.55/htmlize
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/hydra-0.15.0/hydra-examples hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/hydra-0.15.0/hydra-examples
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/hydra-0.15.0/hydra hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/hydra-0.15.0/hydra
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/hydra-0.15.0/hydra-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/hydra-0.15.0/hydra-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/hydra-0.15.0/hydra-ox hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/hydra-0.15.0/hydra-ox
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/hydra-0.15.0/hydra-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/hydra-0.15.0/hydra-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/initsplit-1.8/initsplit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/initsplit-1.8/initsplit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/initsplit-1.8/initsplit-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/initsplit-1.8/initsplit-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/initsplit-1.8/initsplit-test hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/initsplit-1.8/initsplit-test
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/initsplit-1.8/initsplit-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/initsplit-1.8/initsplit-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lbdb-0.49/lbdb-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lbdb-0.49/lbdb-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lbdb-0.49/lbdb-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lbdb-0.49/lbdb-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lbdb-0.49/lbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lbdb-0.49/lbdb
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/let-alist-1.0.6/let-alist hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/let-alist-1.0.6/let-alist
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/let-alist-1.0.6/let-alist-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/let-alist-1.0.6/let-alist-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/let-alist-1.0.6/let-alist-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/let-alist-1.0.6/let-alist-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lv-0.15.0/lv hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lv-0.15.0/lv
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lv-0.15.0/lv-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lv-0.15.0/lv-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lv-0.15.0/lv-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lv-0.15.0/lv-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/makey-0.3/makey-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/makey-0.3/makey-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/makey-0.3/makey-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/makey-0.3/makey-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/makey-0.3/makey hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/makey-0.3/makey
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/markdown-mode-2.4/markdown-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/markdown-mode-2.4/markdown-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/markdown-mode-2.4/markdown-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/markdown-mode-2.4/markdown-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/markdown-mode-2.4/markdown-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/markdown-mode-2.4/markdown-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/minimap-1.4/minimap hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/minimap-1.4/minimap
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/minimap-1.4/minimap-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/minimap-1.4/minimap-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/minimap-1.4/minimap-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/minimap-1.4/minimap-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mutt-alias-1.4/mutt-alias-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mutt-alias-1.4/mutt-alias-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mutt-alias-1.4/mutt-alias hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mutt-alias-1.4/mutt-alias
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mutt-alias-1.4/mutt-alias-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mutt-alias-1.4/mutt-alias-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/muttrc-mode-1.2.1/muttrc-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/muttrc-mode-1.2.1/muttrc-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/muttrc-mode-1.2.1/muttrc-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/muttrc-mode-1.2.1/muttrc-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/muttrc-mode-1.2.1/muttrc-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/muttrc-mode-1.2.1/muttrc-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.31.4/notmuch-jump hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.31.4/notmuch-jump
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.31.4/notmuch-message hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.31.4/notmuch-message
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.31.4/notmuch-wash hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.31.4/notmuch-wash
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.31.4/notmuch-show hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.31.4/notmuch-show
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.31.4/notmuch-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.31.4/notmuch-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.31.4/notmuch-query hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.31.4/notmuch-query
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.31.4/notmuch-version hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.31.4/notmuch-version
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.31.4/notmuch-print hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.31.4/notmuch-print
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.31.4/notmuch-address hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.31.4/notmuch-address
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.31.4/notmuch-mua hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.31.4/notmuch-mua
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.31.4/coolj hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.31.4/coolj
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.31.4/notmuch-company hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.31.4/notmuch-company
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.31.4/notmuch-crypto hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.31.4/notmuch-crypto
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.31.4/notmuch-tree hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.31.4/notmuch-tree
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.31.4/notmuch-lib hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.31.4/notmuch-lib
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.31.4/notmuch-maildir-fcc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.31.4/notmuch-maildir-fcc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.31.4/notmuch-hello hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.31.4/notmuch-hello
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.31.4/notmuch-tag hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.31.4/notmuch-tag
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.31.4/notmuch-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.31.4/notmuch-compat
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.31.4/notmuch-draft hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.31.4/notmuch-draft
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.31.4/notmuch-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.31.4/notmuch-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.31.4/notmuch-parser hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.31.4/notmuch-parser
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.31.4/notmuch hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.31.4/notmuch
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/nov-0.3.0/nov-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/nov-0.3.0/nov-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/nov-0.3.0/nov-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/nov-0.3.0/nov-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/debian-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/nov-0.3.0/debian-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/nov-0.3.0/nov hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/nov-0.3.0/nov
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/olivetti-1.11.3/olivetti-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/olivetti-1.11.3/olivetti-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/olivetti-1.11.3/olivetti hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/olivetti-1.11.3/olivetti
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/olivetti-1.11.3/olivetti-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/olivetti-1.11.3/olivetti-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-attach hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org-attach
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/orgtbl-sqlinsert hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/orgtbl-sqlinsert
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-ledger hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ob-ledger
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-clock hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org-clock
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ol-elisp-symbol hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ol-elisp-symbol
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org-indent
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ol-irc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ol-irc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ox-icalendar hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ox-icalendar
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-install hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org-install
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-css hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ob-css
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-php hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ob-php
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ox-texinfo hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ox-texinfo
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-attach-embedded-images hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org-attach-embedded-images
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-sed hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ob-sed
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-plot hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org-plot
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-macro hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org-macro
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-C hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ob-C
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-id hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org-id
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ox-taskjuggler hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ox-taskjuggler
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-panel hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org-panel
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-contacts hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org-contacts
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ox-beamer hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ox-beamer
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-stata hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ob-stata
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-tempo hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org-tempo
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-track hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org-track
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-shen hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ob-shen
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-mathematica hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ob-mathematica
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-R hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ob-R
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-archive hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org-archive
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org-compat
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-ref hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ob-ref
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-sudoku hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org-sudoku
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-julia hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ob-julia
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-attach-git hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org-attach-git
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-license hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org-license
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-makefile hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ob-makefile
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-fortran hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ob-fortran
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-java hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ob-java
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-table hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ob-table
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-refile hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org-refile
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-learn hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org-learn
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-core hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ob-core
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-version hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org-version
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ol-docview hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ol-docview
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-depend hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org-depend
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-registry hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org-registry
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ol-eww hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ol-eww
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-pcomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org-pcomplete
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-element hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org-element
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ox-md hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ox-md
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ol-mhe hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ol-mhe
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ox-extra hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ox-extra
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-js hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ob-js
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-goto hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org-goto
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-mac-iCal hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org-mac-iCal
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ol-info hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ol-info
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-protocol hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org-protocol
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ob-ruby
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-macs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org-macs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-J hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ob-J
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-stan hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ob-stan
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-org hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ob-org
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-csharp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ob-csharp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-expiry hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org-expiry
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org-eval
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-datetree hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org-datetree
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-notify hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org-notify
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-ctags hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org-ctags
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ox-publish hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ox-publish
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-secretary hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org-secretary
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-wikinodes hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org-wikinodes
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ox-deck hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ox-deck
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-mac-link hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org-mac-link
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ol-notmuch hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ol-notmuch
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-faces hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org-faces
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ol-bookmark hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ol-bookmark
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-eval-light hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org-eval-light
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-vbnet hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ob-vbnet
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ob
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-fomus hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ob-fomus
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ox-html hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ox-html
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-bibtex-extras hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org-bibtex-extras
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-mscgen hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ob-mscgen
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-eukleides hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ob-eukleides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ol-vm hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ol-vm
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ob-lisp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-screenshot hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org-screenshot
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ob-latex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-octave hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ob-octave
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-collector hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org-collector
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-groovy hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ob-groovy
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ox-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ox-latex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-capture hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org-capture
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-scheme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ob-scheme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-annotate-file hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org-annotate-file
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ox-man hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ox-man
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ol-w3m hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ol-w3m
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ob-emacs-lisp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-oz hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ob-oz
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ox-s5 hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ox-s5
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-comint hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ob-comint
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-vala hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ob-vala
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ox-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ox-bibtex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ox-rss hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ox-rss
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-io hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ob-io
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-src hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org-src
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ox-koma-letter hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ox-koma-letter
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-python hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ob-python
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-inlinetask hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org-inlinetask
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-interactive-query hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org-interactive-query
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-velocity hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org-velocity
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-coq hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ob-coq
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-table hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org-table
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ol-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ol-eshell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-passwords hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org-passwords
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-mairix hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org-mairix
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-hledger hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ob-hledger
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ol-mew hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ol-mew
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ol-git-link hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ol-git-link
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-plantuml hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ob-plantuml
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-sql hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ob-sql
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ox hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ox
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ol-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ol-bibtex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-tangle hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ob-tangle
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-contribdir hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org-contribdir
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ob-haskell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-crypt hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org-crypt
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ol-gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ol-gnus
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-spice hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ob-spice
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-agenda hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org-agenda
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ox-ascii hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ox-ascii
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-ebnf hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ob-ebnf
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-awk hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ob-awk
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-feed hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org-feed
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-colview hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org-colview
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-forth hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ob-forth
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-lint hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org-lint
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ob-exp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-sqlite hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ob-sqlite
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-link-edit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org-link-edit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ob-perl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-smiles hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ob-smiles
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ob-eval
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-lob hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ob-lob
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-checklist hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org-checklist
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ol hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ol
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-timer hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org-timer
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-calc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ob-calc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-choose hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org-choose
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-screen hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ob-screen
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ob-matlab
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ox-freemind hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ox-freemind
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-ocaml hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ob-ocaml
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ox-groff hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ox-groff
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-sass hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ob-sass
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-lilypond hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ob-lilypond
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ol-man hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ol-man
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-ditaa hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ob-ditaa
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-clojure hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ob-clojure
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-keys hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org-keys
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-redis hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ob-redis
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-processing hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ob-processing
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ol-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ol-bbdb
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-eldoc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org-eldoc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-mathomatic hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ob-mathomatic
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-effectiveness hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org-effectiveness
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-lua hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ob-lua
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-num hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org-num
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ob-eshell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-duration hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org-duration
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-loaddefs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org-loaddefs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-habit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org-habit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-screen hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org-screen
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-mobile hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org-mobile
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-maxima hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ob-maxima
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ox-org hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ox-org
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-asymptote hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ob-asymptote
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-static-mathjax hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org-static-mathjax
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ol-wl hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ol-wl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ox-odt hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ox-odt
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-tcl hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ob-tcl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-shell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ob-shell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ol-rmail hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ol-rmail
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-picolisp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ob-picolisp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ox-confluence hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ox-confluence
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-dot hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ob-dot
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-toc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org-toc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-list hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org-list
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org-mouse
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-entities hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org-entities
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-invoice hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org-invoice
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-footnote hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/org-footnote
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ob-gnuplot
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-abc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.4/ob-abc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-1.0/pdf-occur hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pdf-tools-1.0/pdf-occur
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-1.0/pdf-virtual hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pdf-tools-1.0/pdf-virtual
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-1.0/pdf-outline hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pdf-tools-1.0/pdf-outline
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-1.0/pdf-cache hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pdf-tools-1.0/pdf-cache
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-1.0/pdf-view hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pdf-tools-1.0/pdf-view
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-1.0/pdf-sync hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pdf-tools-1.0/pdf-sync
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-1.0/pdf-tools-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pdf-tools-1.0/pdf-tools-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-1.0/pdf-annot hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pdf-tools-1.0/pdf-annot
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-1.0/pdf-util hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pdf-tools-1.0/pdf-util
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-1.0/pdf-links hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pdf-tools-1.0/pdf-links
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-1.0/pdf-info hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pdf-tools-1.0/pdf-info
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-1.0/pdf-loader hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pdf-tools-1.0/pdf-loader
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-1.0/pdf-tools-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pdf-tools-1.0/pdf-tools-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-1.0/pdf-isearch hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pdf-tools-1.0/pdf-isearch
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-1.0/pdf-misc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pdf-tools-1.0/pdf-misc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-1.0/pdf-tools hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pdf-tools-1.0/pdf-tools
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-1.0/pdf-history hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pdf-tools-1.0/pdf-history
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-1.0/pdf-dev hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pdf-tools-1.0/pdf-dev
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/perspective-2.2/perspective-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/perspective-2.2/perspective-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/perspective-2.2/perspective hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/perspective-2.2/perspective
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/perspective-2.2/perspective-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/perspective-2.2/perspective-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pod-mode-1.3/pod-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pod-mode-1.3/pod-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pod-mode-1.3/pod-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pod-mode-1.3/pod-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pod-mode-1.3/pod-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pod-mode-1.3/pod-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/popup-0.5.8/popup-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/popup-0.5.8/popup-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/popup-0.5.8/popup-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/popup-0.5.8/popup-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/popup-0.5.8/popup hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/popup-0.5.8/popup
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/rich-minority-1.0.3/rich-minority-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/rich-minority-1.0.3/rich-minority-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/rich-minority-1.0.3/rich-minority hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/rich-minority-1.0.3/rich-minority
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/rich-minority-1.0.3/rich-minority-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/rich-minority-1.0.3/rich-minority-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/s-1.12.0/s hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/s-1.12.0/s
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/s-1.12.0/s-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/s-1.12.0/s-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/s-1.12.0/s-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/s-1.12.0/s-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/seq-2.22/seq-25 hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/seq-2.22/seq-25
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/seq-2.22/seq-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/seq-2.22/seq-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/seq-2.22/seq-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/seq-2.22/seq-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/seq-2.22/seq-24 hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/seq-2.22/seq-24
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/seq-2.22/seq hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/seq-2.22/seq
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/session-2.4.2/session-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/session-2.4.2/session-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/session-2.4.2/session hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/session-2.4.2/session
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/session-2.4.2/session-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/session-2.4.2/session-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/smart-mode-line-2.13/smart-mode-line-respectful-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/smart-mode-line-2.13/smart-mode-line-respectful-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/smart-mode-line-2.13/smart-mode-line-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/smart-mode-line-2.13/smart-mode-line-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/smart-mode-line-2.13/smart-mode-line-light-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/smart-mode-line-2.13/smart-mode-line-light-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/smart-mode-line-2.13/smart-mode-line hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/smart-mode-line-2.13/smart-mode-line
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/smart-mode-line-2.13/smart-mode-line-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/smart-mode-line-2.13/smart-mode-line-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/smart-mode-line-2.13/smart-mode-line-dark-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/smart-mode-line-2.13/smart-mode-line-dark-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/smex-3.0/smex-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/smex-3.0/smex-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/smex-3.0/smex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/smex-3.0/smex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/smex-3.0/smex-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/smex-3.0/smex-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tabbar-20160524/tabbar hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tabbar-20160524/tabbar
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tabbar-20160524/one-buffer-one-frame hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tabbar-20160524/one-buffer-one-frame
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tabbar-20160524/tabbar-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tabbar-20160524/tabbar-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tabbar-20160524/tabbar-window hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tabbar-20160524/tabbar-window
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tabbar-20160524/aquamacs-tabbar hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tabbar-20160524/aquamacs-tabbar
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tabbar-20160524/tabbar-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tabbar-20160524/tabbar-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tabbar-20160524/aquamacs-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tabbar-20160524/aquamacs-compat
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tabbar-20160524/aquamacs-tools hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tabbar-20160524/aquamacs-tools
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tablist-1.0/tablist-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tablist-1.0/tablist-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tablist-1.0/tablist-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tablist-1.0/tablist-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tablist-1.0/tablist-filter hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tablist-1.0/tablist-filter
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tablist-1.0/tablist hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tablist-1.0/tablist
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/undo-tree-0.7.4/undo-tree hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/undo-tree-0.7.4/undo-tree
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/undo-tree-0.7.4/undo-tree-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/undo-tree-0.7.4/undo-tree-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/undo-tree-0.7.4/undo-tree-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/undo-tree-0.7.4/undo-tree-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/verbiste-0.7/verbiste hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/verbiste-0.7/verbiste
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/verbiste-0.7/verbiste-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/verbiste-0.7/verbiste-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/verbiste-0.7/verbiste-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/verbiste-0.7/verbiste-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/debian-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/verbiste-0.7/debian-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/which-key-3.5.1/which-key-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/which-key-3.5.1/which-key-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/which-key-3.5.1/which-key-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/which-key-3.5.1/which-key-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/which-key-3.5.1/which-key hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/which-key-3.5.1/which-key
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-ditaa hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ox hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-compat
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ol-eww hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-eww
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-table hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-table
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-abc hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-abc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-mouse
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ol-gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-install hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-install
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-ref hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-ref
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-src hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-src
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ol-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-processing hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-processing
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-habit hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-habit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ol-irc hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-irc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-entities hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-entities
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-plot hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-plot
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-exp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-list hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-list
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ox-man hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-man
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-sql hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-sql
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-picolisp hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ox-publish hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-publish
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ol-rmail hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-keys hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-keys
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-colview hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-colview
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ol-info hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-info
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-core hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-core
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-mobile hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-mobile
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-maxima hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-goto hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-goto
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-lilypond hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-table hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-table
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-sed hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-sed
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-scheme hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-screen hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-screen
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-ledger hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-sqlite hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-num hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-num
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-ocaml hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ox-texinfo hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-datetree hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-datetree
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-version hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-version
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ox-ascii hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ox-org hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-org
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-crypt hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-crypt
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-calc hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-calc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ox-icalendar hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-element hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-element
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-C hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-C
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-octave hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-octave
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ol-w3m hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-perl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-java hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-java
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-fortran hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-latex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ol hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-archive hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-archive
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-vala hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-vala
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-python hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-python
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-eval
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-stan hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-stan
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-ctags hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-ctags
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-attach hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-attach
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ox-odt hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-odt
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ox-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-latex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-plantuml hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-clock hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-clock
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-faces hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-faces
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-comint hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-comint
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-pcomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-awk hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-awk
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-feed hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-feed
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-js hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-js
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-groovy hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-inlinetask hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-dot hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-dot
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-coq hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-coq
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-id hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-id
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-clojure hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-css hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-css
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ox-md hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-md
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-footnote hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-footnote
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ol-docview hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-docview
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ol-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-org hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-org
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-lint hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-lint
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-agenda hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-agenda
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ol-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-indent
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-J hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-J
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ox-html hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-html
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-ebnf hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-ebnf
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ol-mhe hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-shell hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-shell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-lob hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-lob
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-protocol hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-protocol
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-lua hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-lua
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-tempo hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-tempo
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-duration hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-duration
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-timer hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-timer
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-io hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-io
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-mscgen hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-makefile hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-hledger hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-hledger
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ox-beamer hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-shen hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-shen
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-attach-git hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-asymptote hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-sass hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-sass
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-macro hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-macro
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-R hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-R
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-loaddefs hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-capture hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-capture
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/org-macs hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/org-macs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-forth hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-forth
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.4/ob-tangle hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/latex-cjk-thai/thai-word hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/language/thai-word
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/let-alist-1.0.6/let-alist hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/emacs-lisp/let-alist
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/seq-2.22/seq hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/emacs-lisp/seq
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/texmathp hides /usr/share/auctex/texmathp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/context-nl hides /usr/share/auctex/context-nl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-mik hides /usr/share/auctex/tex-mik
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-buf hides /usr/share/auctex/tex-buf
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-ispell hides /usr/share/auctex/tex-ispell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/latex hides /usr/share/auctex/latex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/context hides /usr/share/auctex/context
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/plain-tex hides /usr/share/auctex/plain-tex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-info hides /usr/share/auctex/tex-info
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/bib-cite hides /usr/share/auctex/bib-cite
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/latex-flymake hides /usr/share/auctex/latex-flymake
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-bar hides /usr/share/auctex/tex-bar
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/prv-emacs hides /usr/share/auctex/prv-emacs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-style hides /usr/share/auctex/tex-style
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/context-en hides /usr/share/auctex/context-en
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-font hides /usr/share/auctex/tex-font
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-jp hides /usr/share/auctex/tex-jp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex hides /usr/share/auctex/tex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/preview hides /usr/share/auctex/preview
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/font-latex hides /usr/share/auctex/font-latex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/multi-prompt hides /usr/share/auctex/multi-prompt
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-fold hides /usr/share/auctex/tex-fold
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/toolbar-x hides /usr/share/auctex/toolbar-x

Features:
(shadow company-oddmuse company-keywords company-etags etags fileloop
xref project company-gtags company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev
company-files company-capf company-cmake company-xcode company-clang
company-semantic company-eclim company-template company-bbdb company
pcase mail-extr emacsbug misearch multi-isearch tabify org-datetree
org-eldoc flyspell ispell org-indent org-capture org-refile hl-line
notmuch-tree notmuch-jump notmuch-hello notmuch-show notmuch-print
notmuch-crypto notmuch-mua notmuch-message notmuch-draft
notmuch-maildir-fcc notmuch-address notmuch-company notmuch-parser
notmuch-wash diff-mode coolj notmuch-query goto-addr icalendar diary-lib
diary-loaddefs notmuch-tag crm notmuch-lib notmuch-version
notmuch-compat message rmc puny rfc822 mml mailabbrev gmm-utils
mailheader mm-view mml-smime mml-sec epa derived epg epg-config
gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs smime dig mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode
mail-parse rfc2231 shell ace-link avy beacon dired-quick-sort cl-extra
help-mode hydra lv savehist ls-lisp org-element avl-tree generator
smart-mode-line-dark-theme smart-mode-line rich-minority smex ido
emms-librefm-stream xml emms-librefm-scrobbler emms-playlist-limit
emms-volume emms-volume-amixer emms-i18n emms-history emms-score
emms-stream-info emms-metaplaylist-mode emms-bookmarks emms-cue
emms-mode-line-icon emms-browser sort emms-playlist-sort
emms-last-played emms-player-xine emms-player-mpd emms-playing-time
emms-lyrics emms-url url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods
url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util mailcap emms-streams
emms-show-all emms-tag-editor emms-mark emms-mode-line emms-cache
emms-info-opusinfo emms-info-ogginfo emms-info-mp3info emms-info
later-do emms-playlist-mode emms-player-vlc emms-player-mpv
emms-player-mplayer emms-player-simple emms-source-playlist
emms-source-file locate emms-setup emms emms-compat golden-ratio
pdf-occur ibuf-ext ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs tablist tablist-filter
semantic/wisent/comp semantic/wisent semantic/wisent/wisent
semantic/util-modes semantic/util semantic semantic/tag semantic/lex
semantic/fw mode-local cedet dired dired-loaddefs pdf-isearch let-alist
pdf-misc imenu pdf-tools compile cus-edit cus-start cus-load wid-edit
pdf-view bookmark text-property-search jka-compr pdf-cache pdf-info tq
pdf-util image-mode exif undo-tree diff printing ps-print
ps-print-loaddefs ps-def lpr org-clock org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob
ob-table ob-exp org-macro org-footnote org-src ob-comint org-pcomplete
pcomplete comint ansi-color ring org-list org-faces org-entities
time-date noutline outline easy-mmode org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob-core
ob-eval org-table ol org-keys org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs find-func
cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs org-install erc-goodies erc erc-backend
erc-compat format-spec thingatpt pp erc-loaddefs wombat-theme smtpmail
sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util mail-prsvr mail-utils time
edmacro kmacro advice desktop frameset mozc cl finder-inf vm-autoload
vm-autoloads vm-version vm-vars vm-init emms-auto bbdb-loaddefs
preview-latex auto-loads tex-site w3m-load debian-el info package
easymenu browse-url url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio
eieio-core cl-macs eieio-loaddefs password-cache json subr-x map
url-vars seq seq-25 byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs
cl-lib tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type mwheel term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar
dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment
text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar
rfn-eshadow isearch timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock
syntax facemenu font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer cl-generic
cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite charscript charprop
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray
cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote threads dbusbind
inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting
cairo move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 337880 12327)
 (symbols 48 30880 8)
 (strings 32 107414 4899)
 (string-bytes 1 3610962)
 (vectors 16 50424)
 (vector-slots 8 1291945 202946)
 (floats 8 484 400)
 (intervals 56 4266 544)
 (buffers 1000 16))