Subject: bug#50154: [Rmail]: Cannot save attachments from decryped email

From: Ariel Costas <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2021 10:29:19 +0000

> Could you please add more details to your report?
>
> First, which version of Emacs is that?  If it isn't Emacs 28 from the
> master branch of the Emacs Git repository, could you please try the
> latest master and see if the problem persists?

It's GNU Emacs 27.2-1 from the Artix Linux repository, I could try
installing Emacs 28 from source on another computer and try there

> And second, rmail-epa-decrypt should ask whether to replace the
> original message -- did it ask, and if it did, what was your answer to
> that question?

It asks if I want to replace the original message, I usually say no. I
tried saying yes to get it saved, restart emacs and load the inbox with
the decrypted message, and it still isn't detected.

-- 
Ariel Costas https://costas.dev

Encrypt your email -- https://emailselfdefense.org/
  GnuPG public key -- https://costas.dev/pgp