Subject: 28.0.50; press a key will become a lot of keys

From: yuan <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2021 18:41:59 +0800 (CST)

When I write code, I often encounter
  -Pressing f is equivalent to pressing af, and pressing k is equivalent to ak.
  -Press f => wf, press k => wk. Press c-h l to trigger c-h w, and the minibuffer shows that l has been entered
There are other information about this bug in the link below.
 https://emacs-china.org/t/emacs/15430

https://emacs-china.org/t/emacs/15430/54?u=aggronmagi

The summary is:

   emacs-28 native-compile version, turn on completion. Quick input will reproduce this bug.

myconfig:
https://github.com/aggronmagi/centaur branch: aggron

In GNU Emacs 28.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-apple-darwin19.6.0, NS appkit-1894.60 Version 10.15.7 (Build 19H2))
 of 2021-08-19 built on chenzhiyuandeMacBook-Pro.local
Repository revision: 9b31ad36094666da6b3281025adc163829d89de8
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'Apple', version 10.3.1894
System Description:  Mac OS X 10.15.7

Configured using:
 'configure --with-xwidgets --with-mailutils --with-ns
--with-native-compilation --with-sound=yes'

Configured features:
ACL GLIB GMP GNUTLS JPEG JSON LCMS2 LIBXML2 MODULES NATIVE_COMP NOTIFY
KQUEUE NS PDUMPER PNG RSVG THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS XIM XWIDGETS
ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: zh_CN.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8

Major mode: Dashboard

Minor modes in effect:
  ace-window-display-mode: t
  global-atomic-chrome-edit-mode: t
  server-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  global-so-long-mode: t
  minions-mode: t
  doom-modeline-mode: t
  default-text-scale-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  ace-pinyin-global-mode: t
  ace-pinyin-mode: t
  global-aggressive-indent-mode: t
  global-anzu-mode: t
  anzu-mode: t
  beginend-global-mode: t
  drag-stuff-global-mode: t
  drag-stuff-mode: t
  electric-pair-mode: t
  global-hungry-delete-mode: t
  hungry-delete-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  fancy-narrow-mode: t
  counsel-projectile-mode: t
  ivy-prescient-mode: t
  counsel-mode: t
  diredfl-global-mode: t
  all-the-icons-ivy-rich-mode: t
  ivy-rich-project-root-cache-mode: t
  ivy-rich-mode: t
  ivy-posframe-mode: t
  ivy-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  company-box-mode: t
  company-prescient-mode: t
  prescient-persist-mode: t
  global-company-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  global-page-break-lines-mode: t
  page-break-lines-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  global-hl-todo-mode: t
  diff-hl-flydiff-mode: t
  global-diff-hl-mode: t
  volatile-highlights-mode: t
  persp-mode-projectile-bridge-mode: t
  persp-mode: t
  windmove-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  shackle-mode: t
  org-roam-db-autosync-mode: t
  modern-c++-font-lock-global-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  which-key-posframe-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  persistent-scratch-autosave-mode: t
  transient-posframe-mode: t
  global-flycheck-mode: t
  projectile-rails-global-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  all-the-icons-ibuffer-mode: t
  dap-tooltip-mode: t
  dap-ui-many-windows-mode: t
  dap-ui-controls-mode: t
  dap-ui-mode: t
  dap-auto-configure-mode: t
  dap-mode: t
  lsp-treemacs-sync-mode: t
  treemacs-filewatch-mode: t
  treemacs-follow-mode: t
  treemacs-git-mode: deferred
  treemacs-fringe-indicator-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  editorconfig-mode: t
  global-rbenv-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  solaire-global-mode: t
  solaire-mode: t
  gcmh-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  window-divider-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  size-indication-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/Users/chenzhiyuan/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20210818.813/magit-section-pkg hides /Users/chenzhiyuan/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-section-20210813.904/magit-section-pkg
/Users/chenzhiyuan/.emacs.d/elpa/transient-20210816.1704/transient hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/transient

Features:
(shadow sort flycheck-posframe mail-extr char-fold emacsbug message
rfc822 mml mml-sec epa gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader sendmail mail-utils
amx ace-window atomic-chrome websocket bindat let-alist aggron-work
insert-translated-name auto-save server saveplace savehist so-long
minions doom-modeline doom-modeline-segments doom-modeline-env
doom-modeline-core shrink-path default-text-scale disp-table autorevert
ace-link ace-pinyin pinyinlib avy aggressive-indent anzu beginend
drag-stuff elec-pair smart-region easy-kill-mc easy-kill
multiple-cursors mc-separate-operations rectangular-region-mode
mc-mark-pop mc-edit-lines mc-hide-unmatched-lines-mode mc-mark-more
mc-cycle-cursors multiple-cursors-core rect expand-region
subword-mode-expansions text-mode-expansions cc-mode-expansions
the-org-mode-expansions ruby-mode-expansions
python-el-fgallina-expansions er-basic-expansions expand-region-core
expand-region-custom hungry-delete undo-tree fancy-narrow
counsel-projectile ivy-prescient counsel xdg citre-lang-fileref dired-x
diredfl dired dired-loaddefs swiper all-the-icons-ivy-rich ivy-rich
ivy-posframe ivy delsel ivy-faces ivy-overlay colir company-box
company-box-doc frame-local company-box-icons company-files
company-keywords company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev company-yasnippet
company-capf company-prescient prescient company page-break-lines linum
whitespace vc-git citre citre-peek citre-basic-tools editorconfig-core
editorconfig-core-handle editorconfig-fnmatch treemacs-bookmarks
bookmark paren hl-todo diff-hl-flydiff diff diff-hl log-view pcvs-util
vc-dir diff-mode etags fileloop volatile-highlights
persp-mode-projectile-bridge view treemacs-persp persp-mode windmove
winner shackle trace org-roam-migrate org-roam-mode org-roam-capture
org-roam-node org-roam-db org-roam org-roam-compat org-roam-utils
org-capture org-element avl-tree generator org-id org-refile ob-plantuml
ob-java ob-C modern-cpp-font-lock citre-lang-c citre-util citre-core
citre-core-tables cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles
cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs ob-sass ob-css ob-js ob-ruby
ob-python python tramp-sh docker-tramp tramp-cache tramp tramp-loaddefs
trampver tramp-integration files-x tramp-compat parse-time iso8601
ls-lisp ob-perl ob-shell shell ob-go ob-mermaid org ob ob-tangle ob-ref
ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-macro org-footnote org-src ob-comint
org-pcomplete pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities time-date
org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-table ol org-keys
org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs cal-china-x cal-china lunar solar
cal-dst holidays hol-loaddefs cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs
emacsql-sqlite emacsql emacsql-compiler magit-section which-key-posframe
which-key highlight-defined overseer pkg-info url-http url-auth url-gw
epl display-line-numbers goto-addr flyspell ispell cap-words superword
subword origami origami-parsers cl symbol-overlay
highlight-indent-guides rainbow-delimiters persistent-scratch rg vc
vc-dispatcher rg-info-hack rg-menu rg-ibuffer rg-result wgrep-rg wgrep
rg-history rg-header transient-posframe transient format-spec flycheck
find-func projectile-rails rake inflections inf-ruby ruby-mode smie
autoinsert projectile lisp-mnt mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045
mm-util ietf-drums mail-prsvr grep ibuf-ext all-the-icons-ibuffer
ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs dap-mouse dap-ui gdb-mi gud bui bui-list
bui-info bui-entry bui-core bui-history bui-button bui-utils lsp-lens
dap-mode dap-launch dap-overlays doom-themes-ext-treemacs lsp-treemacs
lsp-treemacs-themes treemacs treemacs-header-line treemacs-compatibility
treemacs-mode treemacs-interface treemacs-extensions
treemacs-mouse-interface treemacs-tags treemacs-persistence
treemacs-filewatch-mode treemacs-follow-mode treemacs-rendering
treemacs-async treemacs-workspaces treemacs-dom treemacs-visuals
treemacs-fringe-indicator treemacs-scope pulse treemacs-faces
treemacs-icons treemacs-themes treemacs-core-utils pfuture hl-line
treemacs-logging treemacs-customization treemacs-macros lsp-mode
lsp-protocol yasnippet-snippets yasnippet xref project spinner
network-stream puny nsm rmc markdown-mode color thingatpt noutline
outline inline imenu ht filenotify f ewoc epg epg-config compile
text-property-search comint ansi-color editorconfig rbenv init-web
init-elixir init-dart init-ruby init-python init-rust init-go init-c
init-elisp posframe init-prog init-ctags citre-config init-lsp
init-projectile init-flycheck init-vcs init-utils init-docker
init-reader init-org init-markdown init-shell init-eshell init-treemacs
init-window init-persp init-kill-ring init-ibuffer init-highlight
init-dired init-dashboard dashboard dashboard-widgets time recentf
tree-widget all-the-icons all-the-icons-faces data-material
data-weathericons data-octicons data-fileicons data-faicons
data-alltheicons init-calendar init-bookmark derived init-yasnippet
init-company init-ivy init-edit init-ui doom-themes-ext-visual-bell
solaire-mode face-remap doom-one-theme doom-themes doom-themes-base
init-hydra pretty-hydra hydra ring lv s dash init-basic comp comp-cstr
warnings exec-path-from-shell diminish gcmh cl-extra help-mode
init-package use-package use-package-ensure use-package-delight
use-package-diminish use-package-bind-key bind-key use-package-core
finder-inf rx info advice package browse-url url url-proxy url-privacy
url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util
mailcap url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core
eieio-loaddefs password-cache json map url-vars seq byte-opt bytecomp
byte-compile cconv cus-edit pp cus-load wid-edit cl-macs gv init-funcs
pcase easy-mmode subr-x edmacro kmacro cl-loaddefs cl-lib init-custom
init-const china-util iso-transl tooltip eldoc electric uniquify
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel term/ns-win ns-win
ucs-normalize mule-util term/common-win tool-bar dnd fontset image
regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode
lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch
easymenu timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax
font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer cl-generic cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european
ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite charscript charprop
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray
cl-preloaded nadvice button loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files
window text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages
mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote threads
xwidget-internal kqueue cocoa ns lcms2 multi-tty make-network-process
native-compile emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 944800 74333)
 (symbols 48 58193 2)
 (strings 32 243770 43910)
 (string-bytes 1 8739333)
 (vectors 16 94335)
 (vector-slots 8 1876755 103929)
 (floats 8 3019 1100)
 (intervals 56 3031 815)
 (buffers 992 14))