Subject: bug#5014: select-active-regions xplat clean-up

From: Lars Ingebrigtsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2016 17:33:02 +1100

David De La Harpe Golden <[email-masked]> writes:

> Severity: wishlist
> Tags: patch
>
> [ Resent from
>  http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-devel/2009-11/msg00453.html ]
>
> Removes unnecessary X11isms from simple.el, lays some groundwork for
> non-X11 implementation. Introduces clipboard-active-regions to cover
> case where users want select-active-regions like behaviour only
> affecting the clipboard instead (whether on X11 or platforms without
> primary).

I think this area has been thoroughly rewritten in later years, so I
don't think this is still an issue.  If it still is, please reopen this
bug report.

-- 
(domestic pets only, the antidote for overdose, milk.)
   bloggy blog: http://lars.ingebrigtsen.no